What's new

China admits J-15 development. Has already produced three

pupu said cac are developing j10c

i'm sure that j10c will be a aircraft carrier fighter

bcz if cac don't develop own aircraft carrier fighter.cac will lose all share benefit in PLAN's aircraft carrier fighter competition .

Single engined or twin engined? Because if it is single engined then that means it would have to adopt a new engine.

Single engined or twin engined? Because if it is single engined then that means it would have to adopt a new engine.

i'm sure that cac would not submit to lose sac in the competition of 3 gen carrier fighter .also PLAN were unwilling to buy only sac's j15 and wished they could have the other option about chinese 3 gen carrier fighter .

i think j10c is a twin engined .

maybe j10c like this

5849463773_5c2da1342b_b.jpg

i'm sure that cac would not submit to lose sac in the competition of 3 gen carrier fighter .also PLAN were unwilling to buy only sac's j15 and wished they could have the other option about chinese 3 gen carrier fighter .

i think j10c is a twin engined .

maybe j10c like this

5849463773_5c2da1342b_b.jpg

Wait a sec, this is confusing. Aren't they building the J-18, which is a stealthy variant of the J-15?

Why would they need a J-10C? And wasn't the twin engine J-10 idea scrapped?

Not for the J-10B, J-11B, J-15. Chinese military officials AND senior insiders on professional BBS have all pointed to AESA.

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

Do I see the word "AESA" below it? :smokin:

yes, so does the chinese wirting show it is AESA too

yes, so does the chinese wirting show it is AESA too

Well, I rest my case. The J-10B, J-11B, J-15 incorporate AESA.

According to senior Pakistani Air Force officials, the stealthy variant of the JF-17 will also incorporate an AESA developed from the J-10B's AESA.

hahaha ... that was cheeky mate :cheesy:

Not only you can replace J-15 with F-15, you can also keep it as F-15 or any other viable aircraft from US or Russia.

As they say ... whats in a name ... when a copy is available ;)

Is it safe for me to replace F-15 with J-15 in the above article ?

I think this is wide known knowledge since the Chinese have an AC program aswell as blue water aspirations.

People were thinking they are going to have flying bicycles on the carrier?.

There were rumors of a J-10C, but never a J-10D.

also JIANGSHAN made a successful prediction of j20 like huzigeng.he is a official and a trustworthy man in "xhclub.net"(网天)

he said cac have j10d plan ,then j10d is highly probable existed

China J-15 Aircraft Carrier Fighter 2011 Testing! (NEW)

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom