What's new

China Airlines plane damaged after collision at Vietnam Airport

We paid a little only. No money to pay for all damages that cost a billion :D

If they use VN airline instead of CN airline, then story would be much different

So, the lesson for TW is: use VN airline when flying to VN:D
Its matter of time some big disater gonna happen and many vietnamese killed

Just wait and see. You vietnamese are no better and worst. You are nobody and not even top 10 economy :D

Its matter of time some big disater gonna happen and many vietnamese killed

Just wait and see. You vietnamese are no better and worst. You are nobody and not even top 10 economy :D
We are used to with being killed in many wars already. VNese simply dont think much about death or alive. Life Is A Temporary Assignment, we always find peace in our soul .

VNese sawing bomb left during Vn war to earn for living

cua-bom-140813.jpg

teaching kids how to saw a bomb in a book for kids :D:D
sach-1440669558002-96-0-433-660-crop-1440669591357.jpg

We are used to with being killed in many wars already. VNese simply dont think much about death or alive. Life Is A Temporary Assignment, we always find peace in our soul .

VNese sawing bomb left during Vn war to earn for living

cua-bom-140813.jpg

teaching kids how to saw a bomb in a book for kids :D:D
sach-1440669558002-96-0-433-660-crop-1440669591357.jpg

Still , vietnam cannot avoid massive manmade disater happening. Mark my words!

This thread really reveals the IQs of VC internet warriors and they are a lot lower than those of the enemy that Pakistani are facing with...

Hoho, did you report your fellow when they insult and troll us ?
I just get a strike from Hu songshan, it's fair.

But it fact that safety of Chinese life still damn than us, so you guy should stop barking about how good your life compare to us.

How can I know who is my fellow? who is your mentioned "us". I didn't mention any nationality, I just report the ID/IP's inelegant post.

Idiot with chinese flag, aren't they !?

I don't know. flag speaks few. I know nothing, as well can't control it, you know. @Horus Sir, please deploy some moderators to supervise China & Far East section, otherwise the section is almost gonna be ruined.

The lesson is: dont use CN airline ( or some thing have a name CN on it) in VN otherwhile some VN ultra nationalist may do some crazy thing :)

Back
Top Bottom