What's new

China All Su-35 news

Only you India don't get any result such LCA or Arjunk..for over 30 years of time & money...GOD blessing India to keep that habit...:lol:
When we invest...is for long term...ofr over 30 years..we have build a pools of young scientist and engineers for our futures..and we're starting to collect fruit from our labor...

J-20 might not be perfect but we evil chinese can be proud off and better than GOD blessing India throw billions in other's pocket and expect to claim as FAKE sentiment as national pride on PAK/Fa.

Our Varyat aircraft carrer is rebuilt by our technicians and engineers unlike God blessing India that throw 2.3 billions for Russians to rebuilt and refit a second hand carrier...you did nothing for your nation but create jobs for others..LMAO

My logic is flawed??? I perfectly answed to your statement that" -->Chineses are sneaky and cannot be trusted with anything" so why your gorvernment trade with us if they don't trust us? we bought 1$ of Autralian mine...we make 10$ for turn it out to be finish product...or buy Iranium and make nuke warhead and your gorverment seems to be very happy regarless of resource or reverse engineering.

I advise you Australian try to make something usefull yourself that you can be proud off instead come to give your silly statement about Chinese : By calling Chinese as sneaky...don't make yoursef any better...LMAO

why trade?? money perhaps?? why else does anyone trade??

australia is world leaders in many respects in many industries... and we actually make quality products lol not things that break in 2 weeks after purchase lol

why trade?? money perhaps?? why else does anyone trade??

australia is world leaders in many respects in many industries... and we actually make quality products lol not things that break in 2 weeks after purchase lol

But your Australians...like to buy something that last for 2 weeks...so they can get something news...either they can't afford or they really trust chinese product...explain me why on earth after seeing the label "Made in China"..they still buy?...is there a rational explaination?

i guess we buy it because it is sold so cheap?? but if we read label that says made in china everyone thinks ohh god how long is this gunna last.. it is definitely not high quality.. and it not just australians who think that, you find the same sentiments around the world, its a well known fact.

i can tell you now.. no one trusts a chinese made product... you get what you pay for i guess lol

i think in some cases people dont look where it is made... and in most cases they do know where it is made, but figure well i can buy 6 made in china products, or 1 made in australia product.... in a lot of cases if your lucky the chinese made product will last enough time for them to buy a quality product... i have bought for instance.. 4 webcams made in china... i bought them because they sold for like $10 and i didnt have much money at the time and i needed the webcam.,.. not only did they lie about what megapixel it was.. but every single one of them had problems within 2 weeks, and stopped working within 2 months lol... i bought another cam paid $40 and i have had this 6 months with no issues

i guess we buy it because it is sold so cheap?? but if we read label that says made in china everyone thinks ohh god how long is this gunna last.. it is definitely not high quality.. and it not just australians who think that, you find the same sentiments around the world, its a well known fact.

i can tell you now.. no one trusts a chinese made product... you get what you pay for i guess lol

i think in some cases people dont look where it is made... and in most cases they do know where it is made, but figure well i can buy 6 made in china products, or 1 made in australia product.... in a lot of cases if your lucky the chinese made product will last enough time for them to buy a quality product... i have bought for instance.. 4 webcams made in china... i bought them because they sold for like $10 and i didnt have much money at the time and i needed the webcam.,.. not only did they lie about what megapixel it was.. but every single one of them had problems within 2 weeks, and stopped working within 2 months lol... i bought another cam paid $40 and i have had this 6 months with no issues

As you say clearly "you get what you pay for"...and you still complaining that chinese product break after 2 week?

Every year since 2008, Indians and Russians apparently "sold" Su-35 to China, even after Chinese government denied any such plans to purchase the plane. Thanks for verbally equipping us with a plane we don't need or want.

yes i do.. they are clearly not upto standard lol

i wont buy chinese crap anymore, i rather spend more money on quality australia products lol

rocks?? lol we have a very big manufacturing industry, quality products dont come cheap lol

I wouldn't mind spending 4 billion on the Su-35 if Russia just throw in half of Siberia and Sharapova as well... Otherwise, thanks but no thanks.

i wont buy chinese crap anymore, i rather spend more money on quality australia products lol
The computer you are posting crap with, at the very minimum the silicon comes from "crap" rare earth in China. Turn it off please.

:lol: remember you get what you pay for: sure pays more for quality product made in Australia if you can afford.

:lol: remember you get what you pay for: sure pays more for quality product made in Australia if you can afford.

sure can afford it... realistically it not too expensive... but if you could save $30 on something.. a lot of people think why not

$30 is not much

-russians made up news about china purchasing 48 su-35...in all articles that indians posted not long ago no mentioning of afraid of copying or anything. they seemed very happy with the orders..
-chinese says there's no such thing happening
-russian losers come up with an excuse to save face exactly as predicted by some members here

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom