What's new

China always has Mongolia

Status
Not open for further replies.
no free country(actually free people) (i don't know about China) want to surrender freedom for better lifestyle.most of them consider freedom more important than better economy.by the way,if China annex Mongolia,do you think they will accept readily??there will be war..what do you think who will be aggressor???

That's not what I said.

I agree China cannot just roll into Mongolia without a good reason. Even the Russians had to wait until Georgian President Mikhail Saakashvili made the first move/blunder. Similarly, I'm pointing out that China must also wait for the neo-cons to make their first move/blunder.

However, my point is China must be prepared for the opportunity. As soon as a ship filled with oil for China is blockaded, China must immediately roll into Mongolia. It's like a present from Heaven. You can't wait a few days and let the neo-cons say it was a case of mistaken identity or snafu.

I was making the point that sometimes your bitterest enemies (e.g. anti-Chinese neo-cons) are also your best friends. Their actions can give you an opportunity that you can only dream about. The Russians annexed 20% of Georgia, because the most anti-Russian Georgian leader screwed up. We can only pray that the neo-cons will screw up and effectively hand Mongolia to China. Let us keep praying!

Dear God, China needs another 1,560,000 square kilometers of land and 100 billion tonnes of coal. Please tell the neo-cons to get off their fat rears and blockade a ship with oil for China!

Its clear that most Indians know the aggressive policies of India in its short existence. But these Indians still assume an attitude that India is a peaceful nation. What a bunch of hypocrites. India is an expanding power hell bend on becoming a neo-colonialist country. What is stopping India is not its policy, but its internal rebellions and the massive poor that prevent it from acquiring the fundamentals to project its policy of conquest.

When india committed (with facts) atrocities, there are always blah blah blah... tons of (crooked) reasons.

When others committed (without real evidence) alleged atrocities, they are so condemed because Blah blah blah...tons of (crooked) reasons.

LOLOL at the Crooked Logic and the Logic of Crookedness of indians.

That option is not only counterproductive, costly, and opening up another war-front, it will never be needed, silly boy martian. When China goes to warfare, it will have ample of resources to fund her military buildup, the fuel use for running many civilian infrastructure and materials used for civil development will now be diverted to military needs, since you can expect foreign trade to shut down in times of war and there will be worldwide recession. Civilian and trade and export needs far outnumber military needs.

China do not need to worry about an oil cut off in the middle east because in doing so the Americans will put their own economy into recession. What China needs to do is to drag America into a war of attrition in her own backyard on her own terms, and should focus on the South China Seas. Other asymmetric options can be use to destroy American financial centers if push comes to shove, invading Mongolia is not only stupid, it's unnecessary and unethical. China should instead focus on dragging in the American pacific fleet into direct conflict, by first hitting their bases with ballistic missiles or sinking their trading ships or military assets, causing entire trade in Asia to come to a halt, just as American economy could not survive on a cut off in oil supply in the Middle East, they will fare even worst if there is a complete cut off of trade from Asian countries which they are heavily invested in.

The answer is simply to engage the USA asymmetrically, all the more reason why China should have maximum available deterrent within her own backyard. Remember if America cannot win the pacific war, trying to sanction Chinese trade in the middle east will only force China to become increasingly militarized, sanction cannot work without completing your military objectives, and it will force China's hand to engage asymmetrically in Asia. America is not stupid enough to play that Mutually Assured Destruction option. If they could they would have done so. Besides trying to cut off Chinese oil supply from the middle east would mean hurting their own economy, as China have the ability severely halt all American activities in the pacific rim.

The key here is to drag the Americans into a pacific war and drain them, logistically the USA will never be able to keep up with China with even with her bases spread out in Japan Korea Guam or even the Philippines. It will be a far more costly war for the Americans to maintain than for the Chinese, and the Americans have far lest manpower and ability to resupply, and rebuild. If the USA decides to use the outdated sword of Damocles theory, which in fact will end up hurting themselves and their own economy, China will drag the Americans into a pacific war and should America decides to engage, it will be a war that will ultimately and completely sap American economic and military strength and put an end to their hegemony, this is why Chinese main focus have to remain with the South China Sea and the Pacific and never allow America to get a leg up on them or some sort of invincible technological edge on them in this area, which they are not close to having.

China should first and foremost control her own backyard. but most importantly maintain asymmetric parity, as long as China have about the technological parity with the Americans, it will be impossible for the USA to win a war in the Asian region and within China's backyard. They can bring all 11 aircraft carriers on China's doorstep, and it just make it easier to sink or disable them all at once and with that goes their military projection ability. With the right weapons a swarm of fishing boats equipped with moderately advance cruise missiles can take down an entire AC. With no bases to resupply or their logistical bases disrupted and no manpower to rebuild it don't matter how many ships the American have in the pacific, they will all become liabilities.

No no no. The strategic goal is to let the Americans and the Muslims bleed each other. China must not engage the Americans.

Mongolia is a nice prize to have back. We can show the old Qing Dynasty maps and claim China is being reunified. This is not a conquest at all!

Anyway, your idea is terrible. Strategically, China has historically and continues to avoid the American military. Let others fight the Americans. Why should Chinese soldiers die for the prerogative when there is an endless horde of Muslims willing to take on the U.S. Army?

You are talking to a top class moron, who don't decide what Chinese policy is, so why get overexcited?

Says the coward American turncoat living in the USA trying to promote regional war, let me tell you something, I am beginning to think you are a CIA provocateur, a very very clever and deceitful one at that, China main threat remains the USA and must fully focus on that threat, I won't shed a tear for you should one day the USA and China go to war and you are stuck there in the land of the free with no home. Also this is what China's military policy is focused on, not Mongolia but to always counter America, fully and completely, the focus is on deterrence and still is. Your misinformation campaign is coming to end here moron.

You are talking to a top class moron, who don't decide what Chinese policy is, so why get overexcited?

Says the coward American turncoat living in the USA trying to promote regional war, let me tell you something, I am beginning to think you are a CIA provocateur, a very very clever and deceitful one at that, China main threat remains the USA and must fully focus on that threat, I won't shed a tear for you should one day the USA and China go to war and you are stuck there in the land of the free with no home. Also this is what China's military policy is focused on, not Mongolia but to always counter America, fully and completely, the focus is on deterrence and still is. Your misinformation campaign is coming to end here moron.

I am Martian2.

You are violating all of the basics of warfare.

1. You do not fight a strong opponent unnecessarily. The U.S. hyperpower is as strong as they come. China will engage the U.S. only as a last resort. China will talk, negotiate, threaten, plea, and do everything else before choosing war against the U.S. Everyone knows this.

2. Never interrupt your enemies when they are making a mistake. The U.S. military is busy with the Muslims. Don't give them a new enemy or focus. Also, the Muslims will come after China when the U.S. is out of the picture. Do not interrupt the U.S. when they're bombing Muslim nationalists left and right.

3. Do not fight against the enemy's strength. The U.S. Navy is as strong as they come. The South China Sea issue must be prolonged as much as possible to allow the PLA Navy to gain strength. A Sino-Mongolian incident is on land, where China is strongest. You always accentuate your strength and stay away from your weakness.

That's not what I said.

I agree China cannot just roll into Mongolia without a good reason. Even the Russians had to wait until Georgian President Mikhail Saakashvili made the first move/blunder. Similarly, I'm pointing out that China must also wait for the neo-cons to make their first move/blunder.

However, my point is China must be prepared for the opportunity. As soon as a ship filled with oil for China is blockaded, China must immediately roll into Mongolia. It's like a present from Heaven. You can't wait a few days and let the neo-cons say it was a case of mistaken identity or snafu.

I was making the point that sometimes your bitterest enemies (e.g. anti-Chinese neo-cons) are also your best friends. Their actions can give you an opportunity that you can only dream about. The Russians annexed 20% of Georgia, because the most anti-Russian Georgian leader screwed up. We can only pray that the neo-cons will screw up and effectively hand Mongolia to China. Let us keep praying!

Dear God, China needs another 1,560,000 square kilometers of land and 100 billion tonnes of coal. Please tell the neo-cons to get off their fat rears and blockade a ship with oil for China!

your plan is just like Hitler's plan to attack Norway with lame excuses..strategic or not,attacking a innocent defenceless state is crime and as they will attack mongolia,it'll alert Russia(i hope mongolia will have a defence pact by then).and i don't think China is so fool to spread its resources between 3-4 fronts(border with Russia,India,border along side SCS and border along Vietnam) and make themselves weak just like Japan in WW-II.and fighting with mongolia(as we can't expect it'll be a cakewalk) will make them more vulnerable.

You are violating all of the basics of warfare.

1. You do not fight a strong opponent unnecessarily. The U.S. hyperpower is as strong as they come. China will engage the U.S. only as a last resort. China will talk, negotiate, threaten, plea, and do everything else before choosing war against the U.S. Everyone knows this.

2. Never interrupt your enemies when they are making a mistake. The U.S. military is busy with the Muslims. Don't give them a new enemy or focus. Also, the Muslims will come after China when the U.S. is out of the picture. Do not interrupt the U.S. when they're bombing Muslim nationalists left and right.

3. Do not fight against the enemy's strength. The U.S. Navy is as strong as they come. The South China Sea issue must be prolonged as much as possible to allow the PLA Navy to gain strength. A Sino-Mongolian incident is on land, where China is strongest. You always accentuate your strength and stay away from your weakness.

We are not that busy with Muslims. Just Afghanistan. Another dangerous thinking. Implementing plans against other countries just cause the U.S. is busy. Never thought that the U.S. Navy or Air Force could wipe out a conventional army on land?

This is different.

1. Under my scenario, China annexes Mongolia out of necessity. China needs the 100 billion tonnes of coal. Without the Mongolian energy, China is kaput. Hitler expanded out of ambition. These two cases are completely different.

2. Mongolia was part of China for hundreds of years until the coerced independence around 1946. Reabsorbing Mongolia is simply reuniting China. Norway was never part of Germany. China's case is mere reunification.

3. Norway is geographically distant from Germany. It was always hard for the Germans to hold onto Norway. The British controlled the seas and sustained German control of Norway was always going to be a problem.

Mongolia is right next to China. Logistics won't be a problem.

4. Germany was thin on manpower, because it was spread throughout Europe. China has no shortage of manpower. Actually, China needs more jobs (including in the military)!

Anyway, you get the point. China and Germany are two completely different situations.

Its clear that most Indians know the aggressive policies of India in its short existence. But these Indians still assume an attitude that India is a peaceful nation. What a bunch of hypocrites. India is an expanding power hell bend on becoming a neo-colonialist country. What is stopping India is not its policy, but its internal rebellions and the massive poor that prevent it from acquiring the fundamentals to project its policy of conquest.

i only can laugh on your ignorance..thanks god you don't know how many states we have to annex or you'll cry to death..if indian want,india could won back Nepal,Bhutan and BD..but did we even try that???unlike you(which had border war with every neighbour),we have some moral sanity..we don't wage war on "Thousand years of glorious History" :lol: :lol:

@Diamond_Gold

Internet and Wikipedia is not propaganda machine of Indian Government.you can search and read any "Neutral" source you want.we don't hide much of details unlike some of our neighbours.you can find very good books of foreign writers on these incident and find out details of those incident easily.so no need for these cheap comments.

You are talking about the USA cutting off Chinese oil supply in the middle east, I would be amaze if China do not take the military response. Your way is the way of the cowards, just because you assume should China invade Mongolia hopefully you and your family will not be affected by it all, it's another term to use for imperialism, you friggin moron. If the USA decides to stop China's oil supply in the middle east then that is an act of war and China should directly engage the Americans militarily in the pacific not use it as an excuse to annex Mongolia, you are just playing into the numbskulls hand of a China threat theory. China's focus remains the South China Sea, win the pacific war, and you collapse the American hegemony, there's a reason why the USA will think twice before there are too heavily invested in this region, they understood that setting up a new base in the pacific or Vietnam will not necessarily increase their effectiveness by much. China will be fighting a warfare on her own terms, there's always a huge advantage to China in such situations especially when the technology level of certain crucial armaments of both nations are comparable or near parity.

I disagree with you.

Let someone else fight the Americans. The Muslims are currently engaged in a Jihad to expel the U.S. from the Middle East. Perhaps the Russians would like to get in a tussle with the Americans over Syria or Iran.

I predict China will keep abstaining in the U.N. Security Council, instead of being the sole lone objector to American proposals. Chinese are smart. Staying away from the Americans is conducive to national strength and prosperity.

The cutoff of Middle Eastern oil will result in an alternative supply from Mongolia. By the way, after annexing Mongolia, the 100 billion tonnes of coal is free. Also, it comes with 1,560,000 square kilometers of land for future Chinese to live in. This is a great opportunity.

Anyway, Chinese are pragmatic. We value prosperity over ideology. China can reclaim the South China Sea when the PLA Navy is strong enough. Waiting ten or twenty years won't hurt. Patience is a Chinese virtue.

Again moron, the civilian sector takes up over 98% of energy needs in peace time, when it comes to war time, those energy needs will go down dramatically, besides China fighting a war in her own backyard will be able to conserve far more energy than the Americans ever could, the Assasins mace tactic will still come into play, and should America really tries to harm Chinese trade in the Middle East, China should use economic leverages before a direct war, if war is unavoidable that it will be fought, and Mongolia is not the target, imbecile.

I disagree with you.

Let someone else fight the Americans. The Muslims are currently engaged in a Jihad to expel the U.S. from the Middle East. Perhaps the Russians would like to get in a tussle with the Americans over Syria or Iran.

I predict China will keep abstaining in the U.N. Security Council instead of being the sole lone objector to American proposals. Chinese are smart. Staying away from the Americans is conducive to national strength and prosperity.

The cutoff of Middle Eastern oil will result in an alternative supply from Mongolia. By the way, after annexing Mongolia, the 100 billion tonnes of coal is free. Also, it comes with 1,560,000 square kilometers of land for future Chinese to live in. This is a great opportunity.

If you are not a provocateur, just let me tell you this, should China and the USA ever go to war, you better make sure you have the foresight to make preparations because this war will be devastating, it will be huge, if it comes down to nukes, it will ensure an insane annihilation in terms of civilian population from both sides, the conventional use of nukes as you imagine will go out the window. If it don;t come to that, you better make preparation for life in a concentration camp, if you truly is a moronic banana and not just some very cunning provocateur. If you truly is a provocateur, i must salute you on a game well played, you had us fooled for far too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom