What's new

China and Vietnam have a shared future and are “comrades and brothers",President Xi Jinping says in Lunar New Year note to fellow communist leader

All is fair in love and war, and fighting China. Every "ally" is expendable for US in this fight.

maxresdefault (1).jpg

This is by far the wisest thing I have read on PDF.
I wish the rest of the members here understood this.
Too much fairytales of ummah chumma and not enough living in reality.

Bro, we have like 5000 years of Asians beefing with each other. Hell, how much do you people STILL hate Japan? 70 years later! Europeans have mostly forgiven each other and Germany is even a leader in EU. While Asians are still making silly tv dramas of one villager defeating an entire Japanese platoon in a village.
Its better for you outsiders to keep quiet and stop from mocking Asians if you dont understand the bitter history between China and Japan, Korea and Japan and Asia and Japan, if you are ignorant or choose to be ignorant of the henious war crimes Japanese committed on Chinese, Koreans and Asians. Asians dont need moral lectures or how to manage Asians relations from you hypocritical people. Japanese never have any remorse on their war crimes on Asians, period, they are not deserving to be forgiven.

Last edited:
Bro, we have like 5000 years of Asians beefing with each other. Hell, how much do you people STILL hate Japan? 70 years later! Europeans have mostly forgiven each other and Germany is even a leader in EU. While Asians are still making silly tv dramas of one villager defeating an entire Japanese platoon in a village.
You know nothing about East Asia and should stop trying so hard to make your ignorance felt by everyone here, do you even know what those photos are about? If Germany still honored and paid tribute to Adolf Hitler, do you think other European nations will be ok with it?

German leader
1970_Kniefall_1627-760x507.jpg

Japanese leader
微信图片_20230116015547.png

下载.jpg

微信图片_20230116015928.png

Last edited:
This is by far the wisest thing I have read on PDF.
I wish the rest of the members here understood this.
Too much fairytales of ummah chumma and not enough living in reality.

On serious note, Vietnam certainly leans on China for most history. That’s out of question. The political question is whether or not we pivot and consider any sort of alliance with China?
I think it’s not in China strategic interest to force Vietnam to pick side. Lets assume Vietnam says yes to China, the outcomes would not good for any side, neither China nor Vietnam.
The negatives will overwhelm the positives.
Maybe in far distant future when the tensions between China and the West ease then very possible. But not now.

Its better for you outsiders to keep quiet and from mocking Asians if you dont understand the bitter history between China and Japan, Korea and Japan and Asia and Japan, if you are ignorant or choose to be ignorant of the henious war crimes Japanese committed on Chinese, Koreans and Asians. Asians dont need moral lectures or how to manage Asians relations from you hypocritical people.
Aren't you the one who always cries "bUt MeH fReE sPeAcH" whenever people call you out?

You know nothing about East Asia and should stop trying so hard to make your ignorance felt here, do you even know what those photos are about? If Germany still honored and paid tribute to Adolf Hitler, do you think other European nations will be ok with it?

German leader
View attachment 911583

Japanese leader
View attachment 911584
View attachment 911585
View attachment 911586
yea yeah, paid shills are the arbiters of all that is true.

Aren't you the one who always cries "bUt MeH fReE sPeAcH" whenever people call you out?

yea yeah, paid shills are the arbiters of all that is true.
Dont talk nonsense garbage like some jerk on the PDF.

Everyone knows you are a paid shill, don't have to confirm it again and again. A pathetic white wannabe as well.
LOL, bro, you keep doing this. Simply parroting the accusation is not a good response. It makes you look like a 3 year old.
Must be why you never seem to get a promotion. Over 12 years and 50,000 posts and you STILL have not moved up to management. They must see that you aren't even smart enough to come up with cleaver comebacks. I have always said that the CCP was smart, and you are proof that they are.

LOL, bro, you keep doing this. Simply parroting the accusation is not a good response. It makes you look like a 3 year old.
Must be why you never seem to get a promotion. Over 12 years and 50,000 posts and you STILL have not moved up to management. They must see that you aren't even smart enough to come up with cleaver comebacks. I have always said that the CCP was smart, and you are proof that they are.
For years I consistently opposed Xi's 3rd term and I believe the government policy on covid is a failure and I posted anti Xi protest videos here, do you think maybe you can talke to your CIA boss and put me on your pay roll too? but I m not a white wannabe like you, sorry for that.

For years I consistently opposed Xi's 3rd term and I believe the government policy on covid is a failure and I posted anti Xi protest videos here, do you think maybe you can talke to your CIA boss and put me on your pay roll too? but I m not a white wannabe like you, sorry for that.
Oh no, you said something you were allowed to say.
Now contrast that with like 49,000 posts of "CHINA BEST AT EVERYTHING" and "CHINA BEAT US AT EVERYTHING"
All people have to do is compare your post history to mine to see who is a real schil and who is a real human :)

Oh no, you said something you were allowed to say.
Now contrast that with like 49,000 posts of "CHINA BEST AT EVERYTHING" and "CHINA BEAT US AT EVERYTHING"
All people have to do is compare your post history to mine to see who is a real schil and who is a real human :)
But who pays me? you or your CIA white master? I criticize Xi many times and I discredit communism cause I don't believe in it and call it an Utopia, are those enough for your boss to put me on your pay roll?

But who pays me? you or your CIA white master? I criticize Xi many times and I discredit communism cause I don't believe in it and call it an Utopia, are those enough for your boss to put me on your pay roll?
lol
Okay, I have given you this test before, so lets try this again.
I Do Not believe this but I have the freedom to say the following:
Justin Trudeau is the worst leader, he should quit as PM of Canada and the liberal party should be disbanded.
^^ see, not a shill, I can freely say things like this.
Now your turn, can you publicly say "Xi is the worst leader and that the CCP should be disbanded" ?
You and I both know you can't so you will now make a million excuses of "why should I say it, I don't believe it, etc etc"

lol
Okay, I have given you this test before, so lets try this again.
I Do Not believe this but I have the freedom to say the following:
Justin Trudeau is the worst leader, he should quit as PM of Canada and the liberal party should be disbanded.
^^ see, not a shill, I can freely say things like this.
Now your turn, can you publicly say "Xi is the worst leader and that the CCP should be disbanded" ?
You and I both know you can't so you will now make a million excuses of "why should I say it, I don't believe it, etc etc"
Why I have to say what I don't believe, I only honestly say what I believe, Xi is a mediocre leader, he shouldn't serve the 3rd term, he is partly responsible for the covid failure policy, he should resign and let younger leaders take the lead. this is what I believe.

My personal opinion though, I only speak for myself, I don't represent any other Chinese members here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom