What's new

China and Vietnam have a shared future and are “comrades and brothers",President Xi Jinping says in Lunar New Year note to fellow communist leader

Vietnamese culture is basically a copy of Chinese culture, no surprises here.

funny thing from vietnam, some of you folks, kids hated us to the core, yet, whether you like it or not, the Chinese culture is everywhere in your little land, even in your blood.
there is a long way before you can complete de-sinicization. :-)
You are brainwashed kid. for the new year we say Lunar New Year, not china new year. Viet people invented the Lunar calendar first, chinese copied it. Its reported that Confusi had said that he didn't known about "Jie" ò Yue people (Tết in Vietnamese< meaning: new year festival).
The Lunar calendar is invented by Kinh-Mương people in Vietnam.

lichdoi.jpg

Chinese songs such as this one are translated by Vietnamese and listened to in Vietnam.

In fact, Vietnamese are singing this song, on TikTok (also owned by a Chinese company):

I applaud these Viet guys, their Chinese skill is really good!

funny thing from vietnam, some of you folks, kids hated us to the core, yet, whether you like it or not, the Chinese culture is everywhere in your little land, even in your blood.
there is a long way before you can complete de-sinicization. :-)
The inevitable question is: So what? For starter, there is no denying that China influenced every people and their respective countries in Asia, but the question from each one of them is: So what?

Are you saying that just because we inherited/adopted some aspects of Chinese culture, somehow we 'owe' China fealty?

Here is what Lee Kuan Yew said in his memoir...

Chapter 37

Deng Xiaoping's China

The Malaysians must be suspicious of Deng. There were underlying suspicions and animosity between Malay Muslims and Chinese in Malaysia, and between Indonesians and their ethnic Chinese. Because China was exporting revolution to Southeast Asia, my Asean neighbors wanted Singapore to rally with them, not against the Soviet Union, but against China.
Asean governments regarded radio broadcasts from China appealing directly to their ethnic Chinese as dangerous subversion. Deng listened silently. He had never seen it this light: China, a big foreign power, going over the governments of the region to subvert their citizens. I said it was most unlikely that Asean countries would respond positively to his proposal for a united front against the Soviet Union and Vietnam and suggested that we discuss on how to resolve this problem. Then I paused.​
Deng's expression and body language registered consternation. He knew that I had spoken the truth. Abruptly, he asked, "What do you want me to do?" I was astonished. I had never met a communist leader who was prepared to depart from his brief when confronted with reality, much less ask what I wanted him to do. I had expected him to brush my points aside as Premier Hua Guofeng had done in Beijing in 1976 when I pressed him over the inconsistency of China's supporting the Malayan Communist Party to foment revolution in Singapore, not Malaya. Hua had answered with bluster, "I do not know the details, but whenever communists fight, they will win." Not Deng. He realized that he had to face up to this problem if Vietnam was to be isolated. I hesitated to tell this seasoned, weather-beaten revolutionary what he should do, but since he had asked me, I said, "Stop such radio broadcasts; stop such appeals. It will be better for the ethnic Chinese in Asean if China does not underline their kinship and call upon their ethnic sympathy. The suspicion of the indigenous peoples will always be there, whether or not China emphasizes these blood ties. But if China appeals to these blood ties so blatantly, it must increase their suspicions, China must stop radio broadcasts from south China by the Malayan and Indonesian Communist Parties.​

Basically, during the Cold War, China had a racist program in appealing to ethnic Chinese in other Asian countries fomenting communist revolutions. The plan failed mainly because despite genetic ties, other Asians felt they owe China shit. Nothing wrong with keeping Chinese heritage while keeping away from China. From my mother's side, I have Chinese and Indian. I owe either country nothing.

You are brainwashed kid. for the new year we say Lunar New Year, not china new year. Viet people invented the Lunar calendar first, chinese copied it. Its reported that Confusi had said that he didn't known about "Jie" ò Yue people (Tết in Vietnamese< meaning: new year festival).
The Lunar calendar is invented by Kinh-Mương people in Vietnam.

lichdoi.jpg

yeah, thats why the festival practice has Chinese features such as red envelope, Chinese scripts everywhere, Im convinced... :)

The inevitable question is: So what? For starter, there is no denying that China influenced every people and their respective countries in Asia, but the question from each one of them is: So what?

Are you saying that just because we inherited/adopted some aspects of Chinese culture, somehow we 'owe' China fealty?

Chapter 37​
Deng Xiaoping's China​
The Malaysians must be suspicious of Deng. There were underlying suspicions and animosity between Malay Muslims and Chinese in Malaysia, and between Indonesians and their ethnic Chinese. Because China was exporting revolution to Southeast Asia, my Asean neighbors wanted Singapore to rally with them, not against the Soviet Union, but against China.
Asean governments regarded radio broadcasts from China appealing directly to their ethnic Chinese as dangerous subversion. Deng listened silently. He had never seen it this light: China, a big foreign power, going over the governments of the region to subvert their citizens. I said it was most unlikely that Asean countries would respond positively to his proposal for a united front against the Soviet Union and Vietnam and suggested that we discuss on how to resolve this problem. Then I paused.​
Deng's expression and body language registered consternation. He knew that I had spoken the truth. Abruptly, he asked, "What do you want me to do?" I was astonished. I had never met a communist leader who was prepared to depart from his brief when confronted with reality, much less ask what I wanted him to do. I had expected him to brush my points aside as Premier Hua Guofeng had done in Beijing in 1976 when I pressed him over the inconsistency of China's supporting the Malayan Communist Party to foment revolution in Singapore, not Malaya. Hua had answered with bluster, "I do not know the details, but whenever communists fight, they will win." Not Deng. He realized that he had to face up to this problem if Vietnam was to be isolated. I hesitated to tell this seasoned, weather-beaten revolutionary what he should do, but since he had asked me, I said, "Stop such radio broadcasts; stop such appeals. It will be better for the ethnic Chinese in Asean if China does not underline their kinship and call upon their ethnic sympathy. The suspicion of the indigenous peoples will always be there, whether or not China emphasizes these blood ties. But if China appeals to these blood ties so blatantly, it must increase their suspicions, China must stop radio broadcasts from south China by the Malayan and Indonesian Communist Parties.​

Basically, during the Cold War, China had a racist program in appealing to ethnic Chinese in other Asian countries fomenting communist revolutions. The plan failed mainly because despite genetic ties, other Asians felt they owe China shit. Nothing wrong with keeping Chinese heritage while keeping away from China. From my mother's side, I have Chinese and Indian. I owe either country nothing.
Convinced your fellow country men from Vietnam first..he denied your first paragraph's claim.

Last edited:
It's good that wanker imbeciles like to think that Vietnam is an Chinese's ally, that's actually our goal.
China and Vietnam are naturally allies as long as they are both communist states, cause the west and US ultimate goal is to kill both of them and whiteys will pull out all stops trying to dominate the east Asians forever.

Chapter 37​
Deng Xiaoping's China​

The Chinese policy is not racist as your Americans that are blatantly are, majority of the Communist insurgents in Malaysia just happened to be ethnic Chinese.

Convinced your fellow country men from Vietnam first..he denied your first paragraph's claim.
Do not care. As long as we agree that VN should be a politically, socially, and culturally independent country, we are of the same mind. Of course, you could always be like Russia and assert that VN 'belongs' to China, invade VN, and see what happens next. Also I am confident that NONE of you guys will have the courage act but will just talk.

Do not care. As long as we agree that VN should be a politically, socially, and culturally independent country, we are of the same mind. Of course, you could always be like Russia and assert that VN 'belongs' to China, invade VN, and see what happens next. Also I am confident that NONE of you guys will have the courage act but will just talk.
Vietnamese economy depends on Chinese technology and component inputs. Vietnamese watch Chinese movies, listen to Chinese music, on Chinese apps, run on Chinese phones. They line up at the border waiting to get into China. In fact they make videos about how excited they are to go to China. Vietnam is run by CPV that moves in near lockstep with China.

Chinese have 0 territorial ambitions for Vietnam. The border issues left over from Cold War and colonialism is settled.

What more can Chinese wish for Vietnam? Happy Tet!

Do not care. As long as we agree that VN should be a politically, socially, and culturally independent country
Huh, who said otherwise, lol, the British colony style is long gone. :what:

Lol, as usual it's these hardcore little pinks giving China a bad rep overseas...

5rid45w7zrca1.jpg

Meanwhile...

Fmyfn3xXEAEo9Sc
First of all, Lunar New Year is not the wrong term of saying it, but we prefer to say Chinese New Year recently due to obvious reason, if you are not disconnect with the world for a few years, you should know,如果你说韩国人这些年没有偷中国文化,那你不是蠢,就是瞎.:-)

Secondly....the Chinese official used both Lunar and Chinese New Year,谢谢.

QQ截图20230122080519.png

Last edited:
China sent troops to oppose the US invasion of North Korea, and China also sent troops to oppose Vietnam's invasion of Laos and Cambodia. The United States invaded Vietnam, and China also sent troops to help Vietnam. China treats all countries with one standard. China treats Vietnam like it treats the United States. This is something that the United States cannot do.

First of all, Lunar New Year is not the wrong term of saying it, but we prefer to say Chinese New Year recently due to obvious reason, if you are not disconnect with the world for a few years, you should know,如果你说韩国人这些年没有偷中国文化,那你不是蠢,就是瞎.:-)

Sure, such petty actions are definitely justified because the Chinese are insecure of the Koreans are stealing their culture lmao.

Sure, such petty actions are definitely justified because the Chinese are insecure of the Koreans are stealing their culture lmao.

Some isolated cases represent the whole Chinese people as a whole? are you sure such similar incidents never happened in Korea done by their fair share of ultra nationalists?
Some Koreans claimed that Confucius was actually a Korean, do you believe it? you, please don't tell me Confucius was a Singaporean..

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom