What's new

China angry at Philippines and Vietnam for playing volleyball together!

start at 8:18, this guy is a Philippines something, Mayer probably. How about his words?

At 8:18....do you even know that the island that the Flip guy and Mayer are walking on is called Song Tu Dong in Vietnamese aka Northeast Cay ? Let me give you a FACT, in 1963 Viet Nam had built our sovereignty stele on the Northeast Cay island already. However, in 1970 the Flip took the island from us in a covert operation while we were not stationing troops on Northeast Cay. The Flip captain in this operation reveals:

We landed the troops on the northeast cay that we now call Parola because that’s where we built a light house.”
Navy Officer Tells How The Philippines Claimed Spratly Islets | Articles/Stories | The Manila Mail

Now, the island in this urban legend story is Song Tu Tay aka Southwest Cay. This is the island overlooking Northeast Cay in the video. The only reason that Song Tu Tay did not fall into the Flip's hand was because at the time of the covert operation, Viet Nam had troops stationing on the island. So you tell me, how the hell does Viet Nam need to retake the island from the Flip when Viet Nam have had control of this island since the get go. It was the Flip who took the Northeast Cay, Thitu, Loaita islands (which we had built sovereignty steles on them) from us in 1970 in that covert operation. Stop believing in urban legend...my friend

songtudong1.jpg

thanks for keeping the island temporally, don't worry, we will take it back soon.
in addition, please add 'south' in the 'in 1963 Viet Nam', not your current north viet nam built that thing.
a snake cannot declare all paths that a tortoise crawled should be its territory after the snake swallow the tortoise.

At 8:18....do you even know that the island that the Flip guy and Mayer are walking on is called Song Tu Dong in Vietnamese aka Northeast Cay ? Let me give you a FACT, in 1963 Viet Nam had built our sovereignty stele on the Northeast Cay island already. However, in 1970 the Flip took the island from us in a covert operation while we were not stationing troops on Northeast Cay. The Flip captain in this operation reveals:

Navy Officer Tells How The Philippines Claimed Spratly Islets | Articles/Stories | The Manila Mail

Now, the island in this urban legend story is Song Tu Tay aka Southwest Cay. This is the island overlooking Northeast Cay in the video. The only reason that Song Tu Tay did not fall into the Flip's hand was because at the time of the covert operation, Viet Nam had troops stationing on the island. So you tell me, how the hell does Viet Nam need to retake the island from the Flip when Viet Nam have had control of this island since the get go. It was the Flip who took the Northeast Cay, Thitu, Loaita islands (which we had built sovereignty steles on them) from us in 1970 in that covert operation. Stop believing in urban legend...my friend

songtudong1.jpg

songtudong1.jpg

I don't know, I can only go by what I hear, and what I heard is that. So while you would point holes in what I hear, is it not possible that what you hear could also be wrong?

History from pretty much end of the 1800s, to more or less 10 years ago has not been kind to China. So whatever happened in this period can at least be said not to our full satisfaction. So you'll forgive us that after such a long time, that we have finally took power back that we would reclaim former glories.

You can either make the best of it like the former Vietnamese dynasties that still was an important nation or be like the Philippines. They are not coming out of this looking pretty.

Last edited:
Ha you do realized the EU has a Euro corp force you stupid chinaman maybe you should study the matter first
The Vietnamese needs to cock your head more so you can grow a brain.

thanks for keeping the island temporally, don't worry, we will take it back soon.
What year? So far, I haven't seen any videos showing your jets patrolling in the deep south side of the Spratlys yet.

we had and have frigates, CCG ships regularly patrolling over there, your viet media that got used to faking news never dare to report this to your brainwashing guys.

Free navigation for all, US , Russian, Japan or others country warship too.
:p:

we had and have frigates, CCG ships regularly patrolling over there, your viet media that got used to faking news never dare to report this to your brainwashing guys.

The Vietnamese needs to cock your head more so you can grow a brain.

Wow which ine did you rip it off? hahahaha and you morons are telling me about intellegence a nation with no orginality and no know how on mapping and directions go suck it moron

i bet you are not smart enough to know the difference of free navigation and patrolling

when warship sail around peacefully, Its free navigation, kid.

they could invite us to visit the ship.:welcome:
tau-chien-My-7.jpg

i bet you are not smart enough to know the difference of free navigation and patrolling

when warship sail around peacefully, Its free navigation, kid.

they could invite us to visit the ship.:welcome:
tau-chien-My-7.jpg

Wow which ine did you rip it off? hahahaha and you morons are telling me about intellegence a nation with no orginality and no know how on mapping and directions go suck it moron
me no understand u my friend.

One more country called big thief with betray mentality is China. China signed in to Geneva Accords 1954, agreed that Islands belong to South Vietnam from 1954.. China swallowed his words and attacked and occupied Islands Paracel of South Viets in 1974.

China is big thief and become hooligan and liar country now.
How do you know Chinese people do not like North Vietnam?Most people do not understand Vietnam.

dear counterfeiting master from viet nam:
please refer to the original documents of geneva accord:
Geneva Accords
search for the word 'island' in this doc, you will find it always has an adjective, 'coastal'.
i guess you know more or less english, right? so this doc is at least about assignment of coastal islands of viet nam.

so,

STOP lying that geneva accord offered SCS islands to south viet nam.

to say the least, even if it is true on the faked geneva accord by you, it is south viet, not the viet you are living in.
let the south viet sit up from its coffin, maybe there is a little chance that we can talk about SCS issue.
the viet who had a small right over SCS has been dead, the alive viet who shamelessly asks for SCS islands should go to death.

he he, North Viets hatred Chinese too, Chinese invaded to Viet land, North Viets fought against Chinese from 2,000 years ago.

One more country called big thief with betray mentality is China. China signed in to Geneva Accords 1954, agreed that Islands belong to South Vietnam from 1954.. China swallowed his words and attacked and occupied Islands Paracel of South Viets in 1974.

China is big thief and become hooligan and liar country now.

dear counterfeiting master from viet nam:
please refer to the original documents of geneva accord:
Geneva Accords
search for the word 'island' in this doc, you will find it always has an adjective, 'coastal'.
i guess you know more or less english, right? so this doc is at least about assignment of coastal islands of viet nam.

so,

STOP lying that geneva accord offered SCS islands to south viet nam.

to say the least, even if it is true on the faked geneva accord by you, it is south viet, not the viet you are living in.
let the south viet sit up from its coffin, maybe there is a little chance that we can talk about SCS issue.
the viet who had a small right over SCS has been dead, the alive viet who shamelessly asks for SCS islands should go to death.

Islands are Islands, kid.

Why china shoot up a mouth when France army is existed on Islands until 1956 ?

How do you know Chinese people do not like North Vietnam?Most people do not understand Vietnam.

educated chinese can understand that after 1954, China PRC and North Vietnam agreed that Islands belong to South Vietnam State by leader Bao Dai.

North Vietnam don't have right to say about Islands of South Vietnam after 1954. 1958 China claimed it, it mean china swallowed is signature in Geneva Accords 1954.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom