What's new

China announces additional tariffs on $50 billion of U.S. goods

In the global trade war, do you think India can escape?
naive child
Where is the global trade war little Chinese? The dispute is between US and China. The US asked China to balance the trade, you refused and you were slapped with tariffs.

Where is the global trade war little Chinese? The dispute is between US and China. The US asked China to balance the trade, you refused and you were slapped with tariffs.
177528.jpg

boy
Your eyes are too limited
Do you understand the world economy?

177528.jpg
Learn from the British?
Is this the idea of your Indians?
Can you Indians have a little backbone?

Learn from Europe... I think you are unable to understand my point...

War is always devastating and a war between nuclear states is not going to have positive impact on entire region... we should learn from Europe's history about the impact of war...

Well you should not be complaining about our backbone... you have experienced it first-hand...

Learn from Europe... I think you are unable to understand my point...

War is always devastating and a war between nuclear states is not going to have positive impact on entire region... we should learn from Europe's history about the impact of war...

Well you should not be complaining about our backbone... you have experienced it first-hand...
I understand you
So far, after all, you are a member of the British Commonwealth
You can't get rid of the western thinking

177528.jpg

boy
Your eyes are too limited
Do you understand the world economy?
Is it so.
You are too predictable in thinking when something bad happens to you, the entire world will be affected.
Chinese stronk.

Popcorns...

US has started the trade war with Asian countries... time has come for India and China to put issues at side and face it together...
I agree with you. China needs more friends now to fight the fascist White House bullies.

Why do you think the US would punish India?
Because Trump is a racist and he particularly dislike Asians.

china will be winner.u.s is doing this with no homework and infrastructure for industry like china.china should use yaun for trade and replace dollar

USA will soon realise its mistake. Artificial measures will only increase the prices and inflation in USA.

Artificial measures will only increase the prices and inflation in USA, which will lead to widespread consumer spending crisis (which the lion share of US GDP is based on) , and FED's rate hike illusion- which in turn leads the collapse of US stock market, bond market and eventually Petrodollar which US post war hegemony is relied upon...now this is the strategic end-game.

Artificial measures will only increase the prices and inflation in USA, which will lead to widespread consumer spending crisis (which the lion share of US GDP is based on) , and FED's rate hike illusion- which in turn leads the collapse of US stock market, bond market and eventually Petrodollar which US post war hegemony is relied upon...now this is the strategic end-game.
I always believe Trump is paid by CPC to hurt Murica's national interests.

Well, not dramatic mate but it will hurt USA more than China.

USA will use its Arab monarchies cards to compensate.

China has support of Russia and friends of Russia.

China has trustworthy and strong backup while USA economy is Alive by bullying other nations and having support of its puppet monarchies.

Back
Top Bottom