What's new

China announces additional tariffs on $50 billion of U.S. goods

Popcorns...

US has started the trade war with Asian countries... time has come for India and China to put issues at side and face it together...
When facing the United States’ indiscriminate taxation on products from other countries in violation of international law and WTO, China and India and any other country that likes to compete fairly are in the same trench facing the common enemy=American economic hegemony.

Well, not dramatic mate but it will hurt USA more than China.

Not that dramatic though, as even the end-game will not been done in a day, it's well underway.

This trade war, if it goes ahead, would be just like throwing fire directly into a chain of inter-connected gas stations. The impact will be 100% certain, massive to say the least, and immediate. What else would you expect otherwise?

Not that dramatic though, as even the end-game will not been done in a day, it's well underway.

This trade war, if it goes ahead, would be just like throwing fire directly into a chain of inter-connected gas stations. The impact will be 100% certain, massive to say the least, and immediate. What else would you expect otherwise?
I think in 2 years USA will realise its mistake and they vote Trumpy out and the next president will spend his term try to recover USA from Trump effect but that will be good punishment for the yankees.

Actually I was just thinking to check the US stock markets.. and you posted it

I think in 2 years USA will realise its mistake and they vote Trumpy out and the next president will spend his term try to recover USA from Trump effect but that will be good punishment for the yankees.
Red states will suffer the most.
I think he will lose the incoming mid-term.

Red states will suffer the most.
I think he will lose the incoming mid-term.
Mid terms are a lost cause for him already and that will make it difficult for him to make laws. Also 33 or 34 of the seats in the senate are at stake at the end of this year in elections of senate and mid term for congress.

Last edited:
Does he look a little nervous now!

He should be.

Boeing, Tesla shares plunge 5% after China hits back with tariffs on US auto, aerospace industries
China on Wednesday announced brand-new tariffs on 106 U.S. products, including soybeans, cars, aerospace and defense.
Automaker and defense stocks are trading lower after the Asian country's move.
Tae Kim
Published 1 Hour Ago Updated 43 Mins Ago
CNBC.com

1 Hour Ago | 02:11
Stocks are tanking in Wednesday's premarket session on rising concerns over a potential trade war between the U.S. and China.

China on Wednesday announced brand-new tariffs on 106 U.S. products, including soybeans, cars, aerospace and defense.

As a result, auto makers are getting hit the most, with Ford and General Motors shares down more than 3 percent. Telsa's stock dropped 5 percent as China is a key market for the electric car maker.

Aerospace company Boeing is down nearly 5 percent. The company announced a $37 billion order for its planes from China last year.

U.S. machine manufacturers that serve the agricultural and construction industries also fell. Deere and Caterpillar shares are down more than 3 percent.

The Asian country's move came after the President Trump administration on Tuesday named a list of Chinese imports that it aims to target.

Sectors covered by Trump's proposed tariffs include products used for robotics, information technology, communication technology and aerospace.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/04/tal...5-percent-as-china-announces-new-tariffs.html

Enjoy...

upload_2018-4-5_11-33-9.png

upload_2018-4-5_11-33-25.png

Back
Top Bottom