What's new

China asked to stop construction work in Pakistani Kashmir

When Supreme Leader Xi sees this he will order the PLA to spank india like we already spanked our other enemies!

Hi pal one honest comment from me I know u really like your leader and that you respect them but stop posting "Supreme Leader Xi " it sounds wierd :sick:

Dosent he have any other designation other than supreme leader? like president or anything else which makes him sound like a leader then a dictator.

let there be a referendum then,see which side Kashimiris like to join.

Let's Start with Tibet first then.

Kashmiris would go all alone if there was a referendum.

And kashmir would be to weak a nation and pakistan would convert kashmir into another Afghanistan which neither good for India nor for the whole world.

We are indeed going ahead in building and construction in Liberal Kashmir to bring it par with the rest of the country, unlike the IOK, half million security stationed just to oppress the locals where curfew and fake encounters are daily occurrence.

And before ranting your off topic nonsense, keep in mind the Red Corridor. !!

So you folks would make P*OK a hell like the rest of yr country. Where sucide bombing and target killing has become a norm.
I would suggest you read what kashmiri and international media are being saying about kashmir instead on going on yr usually zaid hamid type tirade about India and Kashmir.

Season of cheer?

SCS is not Chinese issue mate, Vietnam has rights on block 128.

Yes that is where ONGC is active in exploration the area is also disputed with many parties holding claim

South China Sea: Vietnam, India Boost Maritime Presence To Thwart Chinese Threat

ONGC Videsh, the overseas arm of ONGC, accepted Vietnam's proposal to continue investment in Block 128 after Hanoi offered additional data that would improve the economic feasibility and commercial viability of the Indian operations.

The plan to continue investment was a turnaround from ONGC's decision in May to pull out from certain oil blocks citing "techno-commercial considerations" in Vietnamese waters, as the establishment seemed to be disinterested in continuing the project, which was not "economically viable."

The move was criticized in China with the Global Times, owned by Chinese Communist Party’s People’s Daily, stating China “must insist on exerting political pressure over both India and Vietnam, warning them that their joint exploration in the South China Sea are illegal and violate China's sovereignty."

China is interfering in internal matters of a disputed region, India must respond to this in the South China Seas with Vietnam.

Hasn't India already tried and backed off in SCS ? :lol: ONGC exploring some blocks , right ?

Kashmir holds the most precious resource in the world ie water.India if it want can turn pakistan into desert by blocking/diverting all its major rivers originating from kashmir.Kashmir is piece of land worth fighting for.

Thanks for accepting - u care for water more than Kashmiri people.

So you folks would make P*OK a hell like the rest of yr country. Where sucide bombing and target killing has become a norm.

I think the Kashmiri people will have better idea of merging with those they consider right ? :azn: Or you have had a better idea all along whilst insurgency got all blown up in 90's ? Kid , my country's forces are deployed on the LOC , not in Pakistani Administered Kashmir cities and towns like yours ...

Hasn't India already tried and backed off in SCS ? :lol: ONGC exploring some blocks , right ?

It was reported ONGC had returned block 128 as it was not commercially viable but recent reports suggest ONGC is still active.

India’s Navy chief Admiral DK Joshi had earlier said that the Indian Navy was prepared to defend Indian assets in the South China Sea.

"Not that we expect to be in those waters very frequently, but when the requirement is there for situations where the country's interests are involved, for example ONGC Videsh, we will be required to go there and we are prepared for that," he told reporters in New Delhi Monday.

I think the Kashmiri people will have better idea of merging with those they consider right ? :azn:

One things is for certain, with present prevailing conditions in Pakistan, Kashmir would never go with Pakistan. They may go with afghnaistan but never with Pakistan.

I am a 100% kashmiri, my father is from Rawalakot, mother is from indian kashmir who escaped indian armys brutality along with her family by crossing the border to Ajk during 1965 war.. i am originally from muzaffarabad, and we consider ourself pakistanis.

I am a 100% kashmiri, my father is from Rawalakot, mother is from indian kashmir who escaped indian armys brutality along with her family by crossing the border to Ajk during 1965 war.. i am originally from muzaffarabad, and we consider ourself pakistanis.

Good for you the head of the Indian army in Kashmir is also a Kashmiri and he considers himself Indian

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom