What's new

China asked to stop construction work in Pakistani Kashmir

Has India even during all those war thrust upon by Pakistani Army on India,ever stopped flow of water to Pakistan ?

Kashmir these days more peaceful even than Islamabad , with the demise of thing called Pakistan round the corner the Pakistan occupied Kashmir would beg to be part of India in coming days.
Unlike China we donot thrust non kashmiris into kashmir just as China is doing in Tibet and Xinjiang province.

Kahmiris are not economically expoilted as baluchis are being by Pakistanis. An ex chief minster of baluchistan became revoltionary because of unjust Pakistani rule. In Kashmir all ex terrorist have given up arms and are joining the man stream.
kashmirs donot pay any tax to centre and instead get huge aid from central goverment.
Only Sunni mulsim in valley have problem with India.

it should be posted in jokes section...:coffee:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
well Indian administrative Kashmir is facing curfew almost twice a month....:oops:
yeah noone has problem thats why you are infiltrating hindus from other parts of country...who don't even live there....
and almost 30% of your army is there for picnic...:rofl:

The people in Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir are proud and patriotic Pakistanis. Our Kashmiri brothers in Indian occupied Kashmir hate India, and want to join Pakistan.
Kashmir is Pakistan, no matter what Indians say/or do!!!
:pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan:

it should be posted in jokes section...:coffee:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
well Indian administrative Kashmir is facing curfew almost twice a month....:oops:
yeah noone has problem thats why you are infiltrating hindus from other parts of country...who don't even live there....
and almost 30% of your army is there for picnic...:rofl:

infiltrating? plz Google article 370.
and plz dont google infiltrating hindus, because I dont wanna hurt your ego (if u know what I mean).

Good god, your in denial. I am the most patriotic pakistani person you will find! All of my uncles are high ranking in the army. I love pakistan, but I COMPLETELY disagree with its policies in regards to Kashmir and as a Kashmiri will go for independence any day. No one gave any indian or **** the right to judge what defines a kashmiri. "no kashmiri would talk bad about pakistan" that my friend is a slave, not a kashmiri. And forget Kashmiri, the Pakistani's are sick of the Pakistani government much more than kashmiris are

mate, maybe you will like this thread-

www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/234144-some-disscussion-between-me-kasmiri-guys-ex-friends-now-i-guess.html

infiltrating? plz Google article 370.
and plz dont google infiltrating hindus, because I dont wanna hurt your ego (if u know what I mean).

mate, maybe you will like this thread-

www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/...n-me-kasmiri-guys-ex-friends-now-i-guess.html

:blah::blah::blah:
soo thats why you have curfew in ur areas??:lol:
never heard of any curfew in our area....
yepp you are introducing Indian locals in a disputed territory....:oops:
well here is not any ego sire!!
this issue is not even an issue...
this was created by alloting India sole way into Kashmir which should belong to Pakistan because it had Muslim Majority.....
and i hadnot googled it....
well u would have bad time after NATO departure from Afghanistan as far as i suppose..:coffee:
well don't bother replying me..
Em not in mood of any meaningless discussion....

I never understood the whole fight about Kashmir. Kashmir is a hell hole with no resources, why do you fight over it?? Is it just over pride or what?

No...Kashmir is the source of water for Pakistan...So controlling Kashmir gives an edge to India to control water for Kashmir...Otherwise ...Kashmir is a useless place to hold with...

I am from there that part of kashmir and constitutionally it is NOT a part of Pakistan.

And forsure it is not part of India if you are from there then speak the truth not false BS... Kashmir wants to be free to have their own or land or be part of Pakistan simply read up and you will understand what india is doing in kashmir is illegal !!

And forsure it is not part of India if you are from there then speak the truth not false BS... Kashmir wants to be free to have their own or land or be part of Pakistan simply read up and you will understand what india is doing in kashmir is illegal !!
I never said it is a part of India either. Yes, what India is doing in Kashmir is wrong, but don't forget what Pakistan is doing in Kashmir is equally wrong. Go read up on the human rights abuses in azad kashmir that were brought to light after the earthquake.

Seen the pictures of those hundreds of thousands raising the Pakistani flag in the capital of the same territory ?
Yeah, you are damn right, we can do nothing but helpless protest. So just stop talking about the threats from China.

Back
Top Bottom