What's new

China backs Argentina's sovereignty claim over the Malvinas islands

Maybe this is just a revenge. because british PM met with Dalai.
Since when China starts to interfere in other nations?

Good move by China! China should sell some of the anti-ship and carrier killer missiles to Argentina. It will make the playing field even.
...and encourage them to launch attacks on the islands? Are you mad?

If china can do it let them more reason to hate china so the world end china's arrogance once and for all.

attacking sovereign British territory? with British citizens are chinese mad? they are asking for it and beside unlike china Argentina is not that stupid to start a war just because they have good relations with America they still care about that true they still have resentments from the British but still a peaceful solution is far better than. If you chinese love war to take back islands do here so all of us here in the real world have a reason to end the regime in china. I don't understand were you people have no regarded for human life? nadadamay pa kayo mga gago talaga kayo mga Intsik!

Shameless. Those British on the island are not the aborigines of the island and they are all from UK. If China moves Han Chinese to Tibet and those han want to be Chinese and claims tibet to be part of China, the west world will respond in another way. so the west logic is that they can colonize others, but China cant.

so u are colonzing tibet....

If they want to by some C802 and JH7A, Why not sell them,
However the Argentine has given up the use of force, they know they can never defeat the UK without the help from a world power like China.I don't think the current China-Argentina relation is in that level.

:rofl: world power china... :rofl: ...

regarding selling ur junk, neither ur defence stuff is tested nor it is produced under lincense from US or Japan(like ur manufacturing export)..so better u limit it up to Pak who wants to buy ur junk as they ve got a big junkyard!!! :lol:

no, better to earn trust than being a swing card, that's big diplomacy do.

so I think India should change its stance and support Argentina, maybe just for BRICs sake as Brazil is an influential nation and she is the leader of this S.A. group. or for this beautiful women's sake,

kirchner.jpg

if u closely observe india never formed allies with any nation it always choosed the side according to the need.china and inda might have a few differences but many times we stood together against the west like iran issue and recent internet monitoring issue etc on the other side we've also backed west on considerable issues..weare on the path of growth and development and have ample time to grow so why to take sides when u can gain from all the sides??we deal with u.s and russia together and that too not small amounts..so we behave according to our interest..thats diplomacy.....

Why is argentina's defense so weak? no decent fighters. They have a good economy. Whats stopping them from taking over the falklands since the brits dont have any ac?

Why is argentina's defense so weak? no decent fighters. They have a good economy. Whats stopping them from taking over the falklands since the brits dont have any ac?

argentina still cant match uk.
even if they catch up with britain,in two decades,still britain will have usa and nato support.

so tell me now.agree?

So? You are not native too. But somehow you feel entitled to the Falklands. Also, your ancestors weren't exactly the pinnacle of championing human rights when they arrived were they?

You throw lots of accusations and possibly half truths around with no means to back them up.

By this narrative, you should clear Tibet and stop oppresing the self-immolating monks.

Pathetic a question to an Argentine estadounidense saying half-truths. You who murdered hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis, with the excuse of weapons of mass destruction that never existed.
Argentina never attacked any foreign country without prior aggression. Neither got into interference of other sovereign countries. But anglosajones, are the people who have fought more wars. All you were of their countries against countries less armed, and usually helped by other countries, in cowardly attacks.

Now as I said, I have blood pampa. So you're not going to say that they are implemented in Argentina. The implanted are Kelper, not me.

Sure, oppresion of the non western world is also meant to clean their societies of corruption, nontransparency and ofcourse introduce democracy. All for a goood cause like Chinese gov. is helping the monks. Right?

You know that Latin America is no friend of the United States as today???
Because the CIA was responsible for organizing coups in 70.
The longest was the murderer dictator Pinochet. From 73 to 90. Donse still had more power than the Chilean presidents until the day of his death.
United States is the least likely to talk about freedom and democracy, when engaged in conduct coups.

Pathetic a question to an Argentine estadounidense saying half-truths. You who murdered hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis, with the excuse of weapons of mass destruction that never existed.
Argentina never attacked any foreign country without prior aggression. Neither got into interference of other sovereign countries. But anglosajones, are the people who have fought more wars. All you were of their countries against countries less armed, and usually helped by other countries, in cowardly attacks.

Now as I said, I have blood pampa. So you're not going to say that they are implemented in Argentina. The implanted are Kelper, not me.

By your ancestors i meant the original Spanish who settled in Latin America and plundered and killed either directly or indirectly everything they could get their hands on. Jungle slowed them down, greed drove them further.....
If you claim Estadosunidenses is not native, neither are you.
Your claim that Argentina never attacked anyone....it invaded the Falklands. It's not even a half-truth no more....
Somewhere on the forum you said Argentines are one people...can you comment on a section of wiki that says:

The use of pejorative terms likening the indigenous to lazy, idle, dirty, ignorant and savage are part of the everyday language in Argentina.Due to these incorrect stereotypes many indigenous have over the years been forced to hide their identity in order to avoid being subjected to racial discrimination

You know that Latin America is no friend of the United States as today???
Because the CIA was responsible for organizing coups in 70.
The longest was the murderer dictator Pinochet. From 73 to 90. Donse still had more power than the Chilean presidents until the day of his death.
United States is the least likely to talk about freedom and democracy, when engaged in conduct coups.

:offtopic:

When democracy returned in 1983. They disarmed the armed forces, not to return to try more military coups. Also in 1982 were very strong forces, and came to threaten all of South America and Central America.

By your ancestors i meant the original Spanish who settled in Latin America and plundered and killed either directly or indirectly everything they could get their hands on. Jungle slowed them down, greed drove them further.....
If you claim Estadosunidenses is not native, neither are you.
Your claim that Argentina never attacked anyone....it invaded the Falklands. It's not even a half-truth no more....
Somewhere on the forum you said Argentines are one people...can you comment on a section of wiki that says:

:offtopic:

What did the Spanish in colonial times, it was wrong. So we became independent from Spanish tyranny.
I only accept a criticism of a Native American, whether you're a descendant of American Indian tribe, I accept the criticism, otherwise not.
As I said, I have French blood, Spanish, and PAMPA. And the Pampas, and the current owners were Argentina, thousands of years before there was an empire in England.

As for what pusistes wiki. I invite you anytime, to come to Argentina, and meet in person to Tehuelches, Mapuches, Puelches Puelches, Pampas, so see for yourself, and do not talk nonsense.

And we never invaded the Malvinas, we recover the Malvinas, we had been usurped in 1833 by a foreign power, which had tried to invade in 1806, 1807, and finally in 1845, when he came upon French to colonize.

What did the Spanish in colonial times, it was wrong. So we became independent from Spanish tyranny.
I only accept a criticism of a Native American, whether you're a descendant of American Indian tribe, I accept the criticism, otherwise not.

You dispense freely the same criticism in the name of Iraqi citizens.

As I said, I have French blood, Spanish, and PAMPA. And the Pampas, and the current owners were Argentina, thousands of years before there was an empire in England.

As for what pusistes wiki. I invite you anytime, to come to Argentina, and meet in person to Tehuelches, Mapuches, Puelches Puelches, Pampas, so see for yourself, and do not talk nonsense.

I guess i will have to take your word for it.

And we never invaded the Malvinas, we recover the Malvinas, we had been usurped in 1833 by a foreign power, which had tried to invade in 1806, 1807, and finally in 1845, when he came upon French to colonize.

By the same criteria Spain could claim back Argentina or Portugal could claim Brazil. How much back in the past do you want to go?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom