What's new

China,Bangladesh pledge to strengthen military ties

british_bengali

Reaction score
Increases the bookmark digg Google Delicious buzz friendfeed Linkedin diigo stumbleupon Qzone QQ Microblog BEIJING, Aug. 27 (Xinhua) -- China and Bangladesh pledged to strengthen military ties during a meeting between Chinese Defense Minister Chang Wanquan and Chief of Army Staff of the Bangladesh Army Iqbal Karim Bhuiyan.

Chang, also a state councilor, said during the meeting that China and Bangladesh are close neighbors with a sound friendship.

China attaches great importance to developing relations with Bangladesh and is committed to cementing the two sides' comprehensive partnership of cooperation, Chang said.

He said the Chinese military is willing to strengthen cooperation in all fields and at all levels with the Bangladeshi side as part of efforts for the two countries' common development as well as safeguarding regional peace and stability.

Karim thanked China for its support and assistance for Bangladesh and said his country is willing to advance the two militaries' relations through further cooperation

China, Bangladesh pledge to strengthen military ties - People's Daily Online

Increases the bookmark digg Google Delicious buzz friendfeed Linkedin diigo stumbleupon Qzone QQ Microblog BEIJING, Aug. 27 (Xinhua) -- China and Bangladesh pledged to strengthen military ties during a meeting between Chinese Defense Minister Chang Wanquan and Chief of Army Staff of the Bangladesh Army Iqbal Karim Bhuiyan.

Chang, also a state councilor, said during the meeting that China and Bangladesh are close neighbors with a sound friendship.

China attaches great importance to developing relations with Bangladesh and is committed to cementing the two sides' comprehensive partnership of cooperation, Chang said.

He said the Chinese military is willing to strengthen cooperation in all fields and at all levels with the Bangladeshi side as part of efforts for the two countries' common development as well as safeguarding regional peace and stability.

Karim thanked China for its support and assistance for Bangladesh and said his country is willing to advance the two militaries' relations through further cooperation

China, Bangladesh pledge to strengthen military ties - People's Daily Online

BD chini bhai bhai
2.gif

Good news By the way whats the purpose and how will BD benfit from this. :D

@BDforever I have a dream .. but unlike martin luther king ...
want to sneak into bd... with money i got buy a small land... build a house..
Dig a pond.. marry a bong... fish whole day with rod while reading translated bangla books... bong wife cooks new fish dish every day..
can anybody think a better life...?
bd am coming... :pop:

Last edited by a moderator:
Book one parcel of land for me as well..... what say you????

Ding dong.... bong..... and kling klong together like nice neighbors...... @BDforver, your comment???? :D

@BDforever I have a dream .. but unlike martin luther king ...
want to sneak into bd... with money i got buy a small land... build a house..
Dig a pond.. marry a bong... fish whole day with rod while reading translated bangla books... bong wife cooks new fish dish every day..
can anybody think a better life...?
bd am coming... :pop:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom