What's new

China bans burqa in Xinjiang city with largest Muslim population

i think, Modi , RSS and Hindutva forces are behind this :p:

China is a secular nation that doesn't want to get involved in religious BS and having learnt lessons from all over world regarding muslims, they have decided to crack down on the virus that tries to drag the world back to the medieval age. World is not built to respect you.
If India starts doing this then, would sri lanka support?

Burga wearing or not won't diminish Muslim faithful to follow their religion but burga wearing have the implication Muslim can conceal their identity to commit terrorism on the population, prove is in the pudding. Burga wearing Muslim did blow them up in a crowded street that kill or maimed 100 of innocents.

i think, Modi , RSS and Hindutva forces are behind this :p:

If India starts doing this then, would sri lanka support?
Sri Lankan government has no reason to care about it and majority of Sri Lankan people will support. They also support banning it in Sri Lanka. This dress is just a form of self-segregation.

Sri Lankan government has no reason to care about it and majority of Sri Lankan people will support. They also support banning it in Sri Lanka. This dress is just a form of self-segregation.

There should be a rule in Nepal, Bhutan, Sri lanka , Mayanmar and India regarding this. And We eachvother should support this.

this thread stated 4 days ago and only 20 posts. the france burqa banning thread was 20 pages by now. All pakistanis were over each other to show that they are more pious than the mullah

This thread actually shows there hypocracy. No Pakistanis are condemming China. Even @Zarvan is not speaking bloody murder.

this thread stated 4 days ago and only 20 posts. the france burqa banning thread was 20 pages by now. All pakistanis were over each other to show that they are more pious than the mullah

This thread actually shows there hypocracy. No Pakistanis are condemming China. Even @Zarvan is not speaking bloody murder.
this is geopolitics. They are not concerned with muslims they are just concerned with muslims for their own benifit . That's the modern day Islam in Pakistan.

I want to do an experiment. I want to start a thread that an Indian state say Gujrat has banned Burqa.

Lets see how many Pakistanis come screaming blue murder

I want to do an experiment. I want to start a thread that an Indian state say Gujrat has banned Burqa.

Lets see how many Pakistanis come screaming blue murder

So you are comparing yourself with china. China they are our iron friends. As far as india is concerned we can't forget your gifts such as TTP , BLA and Bangladesh. You need to change your foreign policy if you want friendship with Pakistan.

Will never happen in India though.

you wish LOl:laugh:

So you are comparing yourself with china. China they are our iron friends. As far as india is concerned we can't forget your gifts such as TTP , BLA and Bangladesh. You need to change your foreign policy if you want friendship with Pakistan.

these are not our gifts, you brought these upon you yourselves. you hail terrorists as your heroes. Osama ben laden was smoked by american troops in Pakistans capitol not Indias.

Oh my god, where is pakistan the saviour of muslims all over world, the protector of Islam tradition..
Oh wait this happens in China, hmmmm.....
Can't argue with masters is this the case.....

No wonder Hinduwadis these days have started respecting China a lot.

Better get ready wit your bags packed bub.

Good going China.

You don't have the weakness of a democracy. Why doesn't CCP throw out the radical jihadi ones out of the country?

you wish LOl:laugh:

these are not our gifts, you brought these upon you yourselves. you hail terrorists as your heroes. Osama ben laden was smoked by american troops in Pakistans capitol not Indias.

Please correct your facts Pakistan capitol is islamabad not abbotabad. Osama was there in abbotabad lets suppose american troops were truthful. Where is the dead body of Osama???.

Any footage on media??? No

I doubt American really killed Osama.

Pakistan sacrificed a lot in war with these terrorists.

India is supporting BLA and TTP ...... please accept these facts

The fact remains that China is persecuting our muslims brothers & sisters in xinxiang. It would be a shame & hypocritical if any muslim tries to defend it. Worse its officially communist state. But it supposedly allowed religious freedom after deng xiaoping took over and ended the "cultural revolution" experiment. xinxiang muslims r severly persecuted from practicing islam even in their private lives. Chinese flag on the wall of the mosque, banning people from fasting, preventing young muslims from going to the mosque etc. When it becomes almost impossible to practice islam in a non-muslim land , it actually becomes obligatory on muslims (those who r able to) to migrate to more tolerant society , preferably muslims lands. Will turkey/PAK allow persecuted Uighur refugees in their country or will some of them (minority) consider uighurs lesser human in their western defined nation-state narrative. I know many in my country considered persecuted rohingyas such when that maggot witch Hasina shut down the door on their face.

Having said all that why doesn't china just leave uighur muslims alone? U r already a majority in xinxiang. Muslims don't harbor any ambition to kick chinese out of there so u definitely r not paranoid. How abt u chinese stand by your declared principle of religious freedom and not persecute religious groups? It won't do u any harm, improve your standing and image in resource rich muslims world and eliminate your fear of extremism. By persecuting muslims u r making china a breeding ground for extremism.

Btw its amusing to see hindutvadi bigots cheering the chinese on. China seem to have made good friends out of hindutvadi bigots.

OK, so you say these so-called "Hindutvadi" (spelling?) people are supporting China's government policy.

Whereas you guys on the other hand are attacking and insulting China.

So, how are "Hindutvadis" the bad ones again? Aren't they the ones supporting China's policy?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom