What's new

China better to do business than India: Dow Chemical CEO

India is not in the business of placing red carpets to businesses. If they wants to do business in India, then do Indian way.

3000? thats it?
3-freaking-thousand?

come ooooooooon

I expected that from you. Thousands more got worse than death; mutations, ill-effects, deformities etc. But to your State, life is expendable as long as it puts the top bosses in proper place. So you won't understand.

Götterdämmerung;2748318 said:
Can't you see the Katakana and bits of Kanji in the lower right? Guess what language it is.

You should be knowing it better than us Indians now, don't you? :D

Ya, Dow can now tell anything they want, Bhopal is not a forgetable incident in the human history and Dow can not come back to INDIA thinking about millions of customer base, and that is the reason these loosers are telling CHINA is better for thier investments. But do not expect liniency from the CHINESE if you do another BHOPAL there, they will stich the A@@ fo DOW CEO with a gunny nail.

Götterdämmerung;2748119 said:
You are just too stupid to deverse an answer.

My words.

Correct, that as well.

To "deverse" one? As opposed to "desing" one I assume? Fact is I was not expecting an answer from you as you have nothing logical or grammatical to ever say.

Dow is running away from its ethical/social/human responsiblities and now talking about who is better to do business with...shame on Dow Chem....look at their part of the world...

BP will pay an estimated $7.8 billion to settle a lawsuit over the massive 2010 Gulf of Mexico oil spill

BP settles Gulf of Mexico oil spill lawsuit

$7.8bn payout will compensate thousands of individuals and comes ahead of trial due to begin on Monday

BP settles Gulf of Mexico oil spill lawsuit | Environment | guardian.co.uk

NOW, what about Bhopal Gas victims..?? how much did Dow paid to the family of victims? Shame on Dow

You should be knowing it better than us Indians now, don't you? :D

It's called to have a good education and knowledge outside the well.

To "deverse" one? As opposed to "desing" one I assume? Fact is I was not expecting an answer from you as you have nothing logical or grammatical to ever say.

You are too stupid to know the difference between orthography/typo and grammar.

Götterdämmerung;2749121 said:
It's called to have a good education and knowledge outside the well.

You are too stupid to know the difference between orthography/typo and grammar.

Another brilliant answer. Keep them coming.

This is exactly like the way your army deals with the people in Tibet...

By giving them tons of money, building houses for them, and heavily subsidized education, preferential legal treatment, no one child policy, government post quota, and tons of other benefits? What torture it must be!

Götterdämmerung;2749209 said:
I see nothing brilliant in my post, just a humble assessment of your ignorance. :)

And clearly, you haven't quite grasped sarcasm either.

look at all these crying indians.

dow chemical is a great company that creates alot of jobs in china.
they have manufacturing plants and r&d centers in china.

indians need to suck it up and get on with business.
who cares about something that happened decades ago.

do the japs still hate america about being nuked twice? NO.
do the jews still hate germany? NO.

sh*t happens, so dow killed a few indians accidentally, big freaking deal.
every country has suffered, but we get on with life.

indians are such a bunch of cry babies.
next time dont complaain about japanese occupation or nanjing, or opium war.. thank you .. las msg from me to u

Another brilliant answer. Keep them coming.

If idiocy is called sarcasm in your world. :)

next time dont complaain about japanese occupation or nanjing, or opium war.. thank you .. las msg from me to u

Oh, an Indian praising fascist atrocities again. Imagine me saying something like that to our French or Polish neighbours. Disgusting, just disgusting!

By giving them tons of money, building houses for them, and heavily subsidized education, preferential legal treatment, no one child policy, government post quota, and tons of other benefits? What torture it must be!

they are probably ranked as upper middle class in threadbare india!

Götterdämmerung;2751143 said:
If idiocy is called sarcasm in your world. :)

Oh, an Indian praising fascist atrocities again. Imagine me saying something like that to our French or Polish neighbours. Disgusting, just disgusting!
obviously you cant comprehend.. my comment wasnt to praise nazi but to say that just because an event happened in history one cannot stop fighting for justice... With your comment it s clear your intention is to troll, so this is my last response to you. thanks for the understanding.

they are probably ranked as upper middle class in threadbare india!
i dont know about upper mid class, but they are a free people and they have the joys of having a brother and sister

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom