What's new

China blamed for escalating East Sea tensions

Chinese Navy only used for pirates in the waters near :moil:

True, our Navy helps to eradicate pirates during peace time.

Someone told her there are many pirates in East Sea so she dispatched 4 ships to Europe but found none. Being a good sport she told the boys and girls in the Navy to take 2 weeks off while they're there and enjoy the European hospitality.

How nice! No wonder during crunch times they're unbeatable.

You were deliberately confused with "Ostsee" of the German.
Perhaps only the Chinese/German in Germany called "Ostsee" is "East Sea".

The East Sea in the article is also known for the following names:

First, it is called "Champa Sea". Champa is a country (in central present Vietnam) was later merged by Đai Viet into present-day Vietnam.
The Portuguese call it in Portuguese language means the Sea in south China. The French also called the same means in French language.
The British, Americans call it "South China Sea". Today the world is called so.
The Vietnam called it "the East Sea."
The Philipinese call it "West Philipinese Sea"
The Chinese call it the Nanxai or Xanxai... (or something similar sounds), meaning that "South Sea".

South China Sea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are quite dense, aren't you? Don't you know that German and English are both Germanic languages and thus many of our words are very similar? The Ostsee/East Sea has been in use since centuries.

This is an old map from 1860, a decade before Germany unified into an nation state under Bismarck.
19773-01.jpg

If you were talking about the South China Sea, then also call it as such, because outside of Vietnam we only use the internationaly recognised name of that area and it's called South China Sea. This is an international forum and not a Vietnamese forum.

you look at my signature, you will understand why we call the ''East Sea''

Ignore this guy, he is Xinhua personal staf in Germany and spamming for China. I've been to in German I know how people there look at Chinese, similiar to Hongkong_ren and Singapour_ren to mainlanders.

Ignore this guy, he is Xinhua personal staf in Germany and spamming for China. I've been to in German I know how people there look at Chinese, similiar to Hongkong_ren and Singapour_ren to mainlanders.

Yeah, you have met 82 million Germans and know how they think. All of them. I still remember how you tried to teach me German. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom