PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

China blocks India-US bid for UN blacklist of Masood Azhar's brother​

By Yoshita Singh
August 11, 2022 21:06 IST

Get Rediff News in your Inbox: email

China has blocked a proposal by the US and India at the UN Security Council to designate Pakistan-based Jaish-e-Mohammed's deputy chief Abdul Rauf Azhar as a global terrorist, an action dubbed as "politically motivated" by the government sources in New Delhi on Thursday.

I'm surprised at the tenacity of support by the Chinese to the US controlled security establishment of Pakistan.

Or I guess even the Chinese know the real patriots are the "non-state" actors of yore of Pakistan (minus TTP) and if it was one of the Generals they may have reconsidered. But then again, why would US sanction one of its own agents.

I'm surprised at the tenacity of support by the Chinese to the US controlled security establishment of Pakistan.

Or I guess even the Chinese know the real patriots are the "non-state" actors of yore of Pakistan (minus TTP) and if it was one of the Generals they may have reconsidered. But then again, why would US sanction one of its own agents.

Just because the CIA has some assets within Pakistan Army doesn’t mean there isn’t an internal battle going on behind closed doors. There are plenty of patriots within Pakistan Army and there is a very nuanced game of cat and mouse being played. You’d be a fool to think there are no politics being played within the institution itself.

What India is daydreaming about...

maxresdefault.jpg

OPAectFnQgQIZJl-800x450-noPad.jpg

because india is supporting dalai lama, and he is staying in india, i think.
i think dalai lama is traitor and supporting to separate tibet from china

Pakistan and Bangladesh should propose to designate Americas pal Modi as a terrorist. Then lets watch the hypocrisy fold out in Security Council.
If it goes to vote, it will be a resounding 14-1 in favor of Modi and against the resolution. China will be the lone wolf who may endorse this resolution.

paksitan should not use friendly countries just for one individual

lol, I guess China didn't even check out the content, just saw who proposed it.
I think at this point China should veto anything coming American or British. If India wants to tag along with these two, then tough luck.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom