What's new

China bombs South China Sea reefs!

No, he just wants some Indian (.. if someone as stupid as himself exists :laugh:) to open a thread:

China burns, as India launches simultaneous strikes against Beijing, Shanghai and 11 other chinese cities

I am just fulfilling his desires.. nothing else. :laugh:

This will remain the most spectacular unfulfilled fanatasy of our indian fanboys on this forum, take my word for it!

25 years later, we turn them into bloody pancakes with our high-tech bombers.

H-6K2.jpg

So proud of China's technological progress! :china: In the future we can zap them with orbital lasers.

Yeah a 1950's era Tu-16. Oh so cutting edge:rofl:

tu-16-DNST9301202.JPG

First take care of Vietnam and Philipines before talking about India.

You know what happens when something or someone comes under the elephant's foot ?

I have no doubt mother india deserves more attention from China than Vietnam and Philippines. After all, mother india aspires to be a super duper power. I don't know why the Chinese leaders are keeping from conveying their love to our indian friends! Our indain friends are losing patience, China shouldn't keep them waiting, waiting for something good to happen is very nerve wrecking.
:lol:

tu-16-DNST9301202.JPG

I think technologically the indian long range bombers are the most advanced in the world!
;)

And you conquering the world with your PLA and your second artillery and not to mention flooding the world cheap rip offs of products all over?

why advocating war i thought you people said your making a peaceful rise? and yet your advocating war? in my language Sino ginago mo? (who the hell are you fooling?) so you people were wandering why the Asian Nation are worried and building defense? And asking old Allies for help? Peaceful Rise my @$$! You people are the same with your Ancestors and 19th colonizers " arrogance with god complex" china should be stop before it ends up like other Nazi Germany and Militarist Japan to remind you people that this world belongs to all not to arrogant Chinese and your not above International law.

Why did i say so Chinese people like you in the Internet and in your society in general are like this arrogant and warmongers.

Sino crazy have you taken your meds? can somebody give him his medicine before he becomes more violent and crazy? and please do it quick before he blows a gas git!
Of course China is rising peacefully. After we annihilate our enemies with nukes, Asia will be a very peaceful place. Both Luzon and An'nan will become Chinese vassals again. :)

Aircraft carrier at the ready!

4so6zt.jpg

Strategic bombers at the ready!

H-6K2.jpg

Target: Philippines-occupied Chinese island

2ml7oy.jpg

Target: Vietnam-occupied Chinese island

23vgo74.jpg

tu-16-DNST9301202.JPG

A H-6K is basically no different from a modernized B-52, except a bit smaller.

China will not use H-6K to strike against the US soil, but it is definitely enough for its neighbors including the US military bases.

When this thing equipped with CJ-10K, it can launch the attack against those targets from the strategic depth of China.

A H-6K with CJ-10K can completely remove New Delhi from the map from the northern part of Tibet. :coffee:

lol the Chinese are truly a laughing stock of the world, good fun, lets see they are going to Nuke their enemies, then they are going to invade India, then they will flood the world with cheap rip offs, then they will bomb some poor little fishes, then their 1950's copied technology will make mince meat of everyone who gets in their way.

Wow, I guess the world should just be shivering in their boots, pity the poor Philo's and VN what are standing up to this almighty Chinese dragon and doing quite well, looks like the Chinese are scared of two tiny countries lol.

Atleast Indians are not bragging about 1950's soviet technology:lol:
really`!`? like all of your kits are like 50's soviet made, and more importantly Indian are known to the world of their clueless bragging

really`!`? like all of your kits are like 50's soviet made, and more importantly Indian are known to the world of their clueless bragging

I have never seen an Indian bragging about 1950's Soviet technology and calling it "High tech Indian technology":rofl: Thats a chini megaton forte!

lol the Chinese are truly a laughing stock of the world, good fun, lets see they are going to Nuke their enemies, then they are going to invade India, then they will flood the world with cheap rip offs, then they will bomb some poor little fishes, then their 1950's copied technology will make mince meat of everyone who gets in their way.

Wow, I guess the world should just be shivering in their boots, pity the poor Philo's and VN what are standing up to this almighty Chinese dragon and doing quite well, looks like the Chinese are scared of two tiny countries lol.
lol what a white wannabe indian, stop trying to be someone else, at the end day you are an Indian no matter how disgrace you feel to be an Indian```

in terms of shivering in the boots, you lot are the masters, as you had been shivering in your brits master boots for few hunderd years, and muslims before that for like a millennium````phinos and viets surely will learn lots from you lot

I have never seen an Indian bragging about 1950's Soviet technology and calling it "High tech Indian technology":rofl: Thats a chini megaton forte!
like your soviet copy Agni-V to my shortest memory? somehow you indian claim it as the most advance ICBM with '40' CEP, and your primitive akash```and the failed ak-47 copy of INSAS?

like your soviet copy Agni-V to my shortest memory? somehow you indian claim it as the most advance ICBM with '40' CEP, and your primitive akash```and the failed ak-47 copy of INSAS?

Baseless allegations and no one calls INSAS "high tech". As I said that sorta thing is a loud mouth chini forte.

Not good to expose your ignorance again and again , is it ? :azn:

You had no no where to run after I debunked your myths of 50's era tech ... :lol: You didn't even make a post after that in the thread !

Not good to expose your ignorance again and again , is it ? :azn:

You had no no where to run after I debunked your myths of 50's era tech ... :lol: You didn't even make a post after that in the thread !

What post :undecided: I don't keep a track of all the replies.

Anyways no matter what you add, and what modifications you make, 1950's soviet tech doesn't become a "high tech eqipment".

What post :undecided: I don't keep a track of all the replies.

Anyways no matter what you add, and what modifications you make, 1950's soviet tech doesn't become a "high tech eqipment".

Yeah , I know the habit of your lot , make a troll post without any proof then leave ... :azn: Of course you didn't keep a track ! Go check the thread " H-6 K Mass Produced " ...

Really ? Modifications/Innovations will keep it the same 50's year old design just like B-52 , huh ? :azn:

Back
Top Bottom