What's new

China conducted test on ground-based midcourse missile interception

our CNMD (操你妈的) will be powerful than US NMD(你妈的) and TMD(他妈的)

haha。。。this is so funny。:woot:

the Charm of the Chinese Language。

it is the most advanced defence tech, only the US and China has such weapons.

time to grow up and learn something

actually i was expecting this from you.and if having spirits is the most advanced tech,then dont worry india has many such spirit stories.

our CNMD (操你妈的) will be powerful than US NMD(你妈的) and TMD(他妈的)

LOL, seriously? :rofl:

That is a really funny coincidence actually. :D Did you make it up or did you read it somewhere?

this is all over CJDBY, Tiexue and Feiyang, you know our language is fun to play with```

So much swearing. :D

In Cantonese we don't use "Cao" though, we use "Diu" and it's quite funny as well in different situations.

And instead of "你妈的" we usually say "你老母" (nei lo mo).

So much swearing. :D

In Cantonese we don't use "Cao" though, we use "Diu" and it's quite funny as well in different situations.

And instead of "你妈的" we usually say "你老母" (nei lo mo).

then in this case it wont be CNMD, NMD or TMD ```lol

then in this case it wont be CNMD, NMD or TMD ```lol

It's OK, when I saw those letters then I knew it was Mandarin.

I enjoy the sound of Mandarin more than Cantonese anyway. :P

(And in Cantonese, CNMD would be DNLM - 屌你老母. :D)

It's OK, when I saw those letters then I knew it was Mandarin.

I enjoy the sound of Mandarin more than Cantonese anyway. :P

(And in Cantonese, CNMD would be DNLM - 屌你老母. :D)

and CNMD in my language would be '尼 娜 哈 嗯 台 刺 据哦 得--'NNHEDCJD‘ lol these are the closest pronunciation I could find for it``:D

and CNMD in my language would be '尼 娜 哈 嗯 台 刺 据哦 得--'NNHEDCJD‘ lol these are the closest pronunciation I could find for it``:D
oh man, wenzhou dialect can be used as secret language( codewords) in war time. no one else can understand it,

Are you talking about 温州话?

I love that dialect, I want to learn some phrases one day. :woot: But it sounds really difficult...

I love that dialect, I want to learn some phrases one day. :woot: But it sounds really difficult...

yes I am, and it is very difficult for others to learn```when other Chinese trying to imitate our dialect it sounds very funny and stiff```but strange thing if my Japanese colleagues speaking after me word by word, their pronunciations are as if they are from local

there is one Wenzhou hua tutorial posted by a white man on you tube will give you some clue of how we speak

oh man, wenzhou dialect can be used as secret language( codewords) in war time. no one else can understand it,

good idea, plenty of dialects to choose from. Foreigners can't understand any of it anyway.

have a look at those videos, those are in Wenzhou dialects, very funny to us```even though they used some of expressions directly translated from Mandarin (because the way how we structure a sentence is quite different from mandarin)

温州话配音第七话《十万个冷笑话》(壹)_温大之声—在线æ’*放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

this one has two wenzhou dialect, Lucheng dialect (downtown dialect) is the one I speak and the father speaks other

this one is 柯南
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDk4ODQ0NjE2.html

have a look at those videos, those are in Wenzhou dialects, very funny to us```even though they used some of expressions directly translated from Mandarin (because the way how we structure a sentence is quite different from mandarin)

温州话配音第七话《十万个冷笑话》(壹)_温大之声—在线æ’*放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

this one has two wenzhou dialect, Lucheng dialect (downtown dialect) is the one I speak and the father speaks other

Thanks buddy. :D

The video is great, I might be able to learn to speak some of it using the Chinese subtitles!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom