What's new

China Conducts First Test of New Ultra-High Speed Missile Vehicle

You tell me, the expert!
Assume that I am an 'expert', which I have NEVER declared myself to be such on this forum, that does not mean the burden is automatically upon me to explain anything relating to my area(s) of interest.

YOU brought on this Chinese scientist and his 'theory'. I only asked what is that 'theory'. I did not asked you for an explanation of whatever 'theory' that is.

Is that too difficult to understand?

They already have field testing models of laser defences which can intercept incoming artillery using lasers.
What makes you think Ballistic missiles stand a chance against such system which can intercept artillery projectiles?
You need to get better, Tomorrow they will minaturize that system and use it to stop bullets in battlefield, or provide security cover for their President etc..
Miniaturization will happen sooner or later, then your Ballistic Missiles and projectiles will be obsolete, so think out of the box. :D

I'm sorry my friend, but you're using way to much common sense and rational thinking for the current circle jerk conversation going on. Lets face it, China is now the supah dupah hyper power of the world and 1000 times more powerful than the US. US should just surrender now, because its military power and tech is like a 3rd world country, and incredibly weak. Only China has advanced weapons systems and tech, the US doesn't have any. The US isn't working on any new secret weapons systems and tech. I mean why bother, because according to the verbal orgasms of some of these chest thumping belligerent hyper-nationalists, the war is already lost. :cry:

Last edited:
Heck don't you Chinese posters realise you're making fools out of yourselves in this thread.

The US is and will be for the forseeable future the leading industrial power. (yes I know China manufactures more).

The US academic infrastructure is incredible. Nobody even comes close.

Heck don't you Chinese posters realise you're making fools out of yourselves in this thread.

The US is and will be for the forseeable future the leading industrial power. (yes I know China manufactures more).

Agreed, nobody rejected.

According to Hollywood, 4 or 5 US warriors alone can defeat the alien attack, no need to say holly sh*t other humans.

They manufactured less than China, but they got higher GDP ---- what's filled up the higher part?

Movie and blowjob....

Leading industrial power in what way? since china has already manufactured more than us.

I'm sorry my friend, but you're using way to much common sense and rational thinking for the current circle jerk conversation going on. Lets face it, China is now the supah dupah hyper power of the world and 1000 times more powerful than the US. US should just surrender now, because its military power and tech is like a 3rd world country, and incredibly weak. Only China has advanced weapons systems and tech, the US doesn't have any. The US isn't working on any new secret weapons systems and tech. I mean why bother, because according to the verbal orgasms of some of these chest thumping belligerent hyper-nationalists, the war is already lost. :cry:
The laser defence system for intercepting artillery was declassified that is why we know that system exists,who knows what is going on in the classified section.USA showed the world sr-117 blackbird some 30 years after it began flying.Till then no one knew it existed.

The laser defence system for intercepting artillery was declassified that is why we know that system exists,who knows what is going on in the classified section.USA showed the world sr-117 blackbird some 30 years after it began flying.Till then no one knew it existed.

First of all it's SR-71 and secondly the Russians knew about the existence of the bird long before you claim it to be declassified.

First of all it's SR-71 and secondly the Russians knew about the existence of the bird long before you claim it to be declassified.
Meh it was a typo mistake.Yeah the russians knew about it!:haha: That is why they had no clue U-2 spy plane was spying on them untill they shot it down after a long time.

Meh it was a typo mistake.Yeah the russians knew about it!:haha: That is why they had no clue U-2 spy plane was spying on them untill they shot it down after a long time.

You don't have to believe me if you wish to stay ignorant about the Russians didn't know about the blackbird. Ask the Russians yourself or find it on google dumb Indian. If you are too lazy ask gambit yourself.

Only US and China have proven hypersonic missiles.

All other countries have fantasised hypersonic missiles that's probably not even hypersonic.

PLA's hypersonic vehicle can extend range of ballistic missiles

WU142-172304_copy1.jpg

The range of the People's Liberation Army Navy's DF-21D anti-ship ballistic missile can be extended tremendously when equipped with the newly developed hypersonic glide vehicle (HGV), according to Bradley Perrett, Bill Sweetman, and Michael Fabey in an article written on Jan. 27 for the Aviation Week & Space Technology, a magazine with ties to the US military.

In the article titled US Navy Sees Chinese HGV As Part Of Wider Threat, the authors stated that China's new WU-14 hypersonic glide vehicle — test launched in Taiyuan in northern China on Jan. 9 — can be viewed as a serious threat to the United States in a potential conflict. Beijing will be able to increase the range of its ballistic missiles against both land and sea targets with this new weapon system, the article said, adding that it will be a menace to US fleets operating in the region.

The authors said the offensive deployment of the WU-14 is still some years away and China must first solve a number of targeting and guidance issues. They added however that the Jan. 9 test marked a step forward for China's anti-ship ballistic missile program and featured a slower, shorter-range maneuverable reentry vehicle which may become a second-generation anti-ship ballistic missile.

To face this challenge, the US Navy may need directed-energy weapons in the future as "interceptor missiles may be unable to handle targets that appear with little warning and then maneuver at speeds above Mach 5."

"The US is developing directed-energy weapons, but it is not clear when they will be needed or available," they added.

China confirmed the test of the WU-14 on Jan. 19. It was launched into space by an intercontinental ballistic missile booster and returned to the atmosphere to glide at up to Mach 10.

PLA's hypersonic vehicle can extend range of ballistic missiles|Politics|News|WantChinaTimes.com

US Media on China’s 2nd-generation Aircraft Carrier Killer Much Better than DF-21D

suspected-test-of-df-21d-missile.jpg

According to a recent issue of US “Aviation Week & Space Technology”, US Navy regard the Mach 10 hypersonic plance China tested on January 9 as an omen of the appearance of an anti-ship ballistic missile (ASBM) much better than DF-21D to be developed by China using the hypersonic plane.

The new ASBM with a speed exceeding Mach 8 is very difficult to intercept by US existing anti-missile system so that the US, already busy in countering DF-21D, has to develop directed energy weapon to counter it.

Huanqiu

You don't have to believe me if you wish to stay ignorant about the Russians didn't know about the blackbird. Ask the Russians yourself or find it on google dumb Indian. If you are too lazy ask gambit yourself.
The onus is on you to explain and prove that russians knew about it since you claimed they knew before, i did not..You go askt he russians yourself. Like gambit said it must be some different physics you people refer to.Anyways enough logic and rational talk with chinese trolls,No more replying to your posts from now on bye!

The onus is on you to explain and prove that russians knew about it since you claimed they knew before, i did not..You go askt he russians yourself. Like gambit said it must be some different physics you people refer to.Anyways enough logic and rational talk with chinese trolls,No more replying to your posts from now on bye!

Whatever Indian troll, if you are afraid to be proven wrong then don't try to spend a few seconds on google search because i found plenty of sources online. I knew about this long ago because i watched the interview with the Russians dumb Indian. The sources i found online confirmed this. I don't see you have valid reasons for calling me a troll if you don't even bother searching/asking and just fart some nonsense because you say so and it must be true according to you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom