What's new

China conducts flight landing on aircraft carrier

china should do this next...

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are there radiation warning stickers on the air intake's, below the cockpit and stabilizers? Makes sense on the nose, because of radar placement.

Image tracking symbols for high speed cameras...

:coffee:

Image tracking symbols for high speed cameras...

Interesting....but err, now that you have mentioned it, i looked stuff up, seems the yellow and black stickers are found on car crash test models. Some explanation:

Its the center of gravity mark. Anthropomorphic test models are composed of several independent masses. One such symbol is placed on each mass so deflection can be measured on the high speed video cameras.

Proton_Jumbuck_ANCAP_Crash1_large.jpg

So, what deflection are they measuring?

Photos of model said to be J-15B/BS or “Silent Shark” with catapult mechanism,prototype expected end of 2013 or early 2014:

593a209dtw1dzgsgth748j.jpg

well, i mentioned when the ACC was put in service that within few months AC will be flying from it. our Indian friends though it would be a decade before that can happen...so naive, they should see the rate of progressive of Chinese rather than comparing it with their on speed, which takes a decades

Interesting....but err, now that you have mentioned it, i looked stuff up, seems the yellow and black stickers are found on car crash test models. Some explanation:

Proton_Jumbuck_ANCAP_Crash1_large.jpg

So, what deflection are they measuring?

Why are you talking about deflection? Just because in car crash test it is used for this and you deduce that it's for reflection as well in aeronautic use?

Back
Top Bottom