What's new

China confirms nuclear deal with Pakistan

Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan:

Do you mean I had one flag first originally and then two? I forgot to add another colon between the names of both the countries.

Salaam to all the Muslims.

Sallams

I meant your profile pic, changing over to APML.

Sallams

Deal was signed, but the reactor was not built. It may be scraped or face many other problems. But you once have it, it is done.

Similar to nuclear weapons, Pakistan and Iran are in totally different situation.

In that case, China must be doing :hitwall:

They were betrayed by the imbeciles in Pakistan's corrupt government. Any country, including China, will now think twice before trusting Pakistan with anything.

@Topic Don't know how Americans can even speak of violation after all the NSG member countries are supplying nuclear materials and reactors to India.

Good point!

the world's policeman practises shady deals, again. india is on the same nuclear status as Pakistan

Did george bush endorse the nuclear support to india before he was booted?

Good point!

the world's policeman practises shady deals, again. india is on the same nuclear status as Pakistan

Did george bush endorse the nuclear support to india before he was booted?

Nuclear deal with India was in pipeline for a long time. Americans are the pioneer of double standards so it shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.

Nuclear deal with India was in pipeline for a long time. Americans are the pioneer of double standards so it shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.

that is what a dictator of the world behaves!

Thəorətic Muslim;4089378 said:
Sallams

I meant your profile pic, changing over to APML.

Sallams

Salaam to all the Muslims,

No brother, I've not changed flags. I've supported President Pervez Musharraf from the beginning but I did not join the Pakistan Muslim League (Qaid), instead I had joined Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf during the military-rule. However, I did not get into any sort of political involvement.

You see, I support democracy over military-rule regardless how bitter it may be.

I waited many years for President Pervez Musharraf to return to Pakistan and form his own party. The day (March 24, 2013) he returned to Pakistan, I decided to join the All Pakistan Muslim League.

Salaam to all the Muslims.

well i am glad we are making such deals as this will bring us closer to china and increase our friendly relations.

well...does China have the tech know how and IPR to produce and sell nuke reactors having capacity of 1000 MW? If yes, pls post the source.

China has the IPR and capacity to help Pakistan with 1400MW reactors should the need rise and if the so-called international community(i.e. the west) does not ***** about it:

China’s engineers have already adapted the Westinghouse technology into a larger design, called the CAP1400, which increases the power the reactor can produce from 1,000 megawatts to 1,400 megawatts. “They took the American design and basically stretched it,” says Arnie Gundersen, chief engineer for consultant Fairewinds Energy Education. Construction on China’s first CAP1400 is expected to begin this year. At a Feb. 1 press conference in Beijing, Gu Jun, president of State Nuclear Power, said, “Exploration of the global market for the CAP1400 will start in 2013.”

China Mega projects - Page 59 - SkyscraperCity

congratulations to pakistan n china on this .....
may this be the first of all the good and sane things done by pakistan.
our (indian) concerns are show offs and US will soon forget all about it. Live happy n dont explode.

China has the IPR and capacity to help Pakistan with 1400MW reactors should the need rise and if the so-called international community(i.e. the west) does not ***** about it:

China’s engineers have already adapted the Westinghouse technology into a larger design, called the CAP1400, which increases the power the reactor can produce from 1,000 megawatts to 1,400 megawatts. “They took the American design and basically stretched it,” says Arnie Gundersen, chief engineer for consultant Fairewinds Energy Education. Construction on China’s first CAP1400 is expected to begin this year. At a Feb. 1 press conference in Beijing, Gu Jun, president of State Nuclear Power, said, “Exploration of the global market for the CAP1400 will start in 2013.”

China Mega projects - Page 59 - SkyscraperCity

Really good read that China has enhanced Westinghouse AP1000 as CAP1400 with its own IPR. Although reports suggest, Westinghouse still be a partner but it does not stop China from exporting it to other countries. But I guess, it will not be an easy ride for China to sell its reactors to non-NSG or non-NPT countries and when it will come to Pakistan which has a proliferation record, China will see a stern resistance from world leaders…

Furthermore, the original report suggests “China and Pakistan reportedly signed another deal for a 1,000 MW reactor”, in that range China has AP1000 which it can produce for local consumption under the agreement with Westinghouse BUT as per my understanding Westinghouse won’t allow its export from China if there is a NO-GO from the US government.

Why Americans bark to much they themselves signed a nuclear deal with India which itself has nuclear weapons.

Back
Top Bottom