What's new

China Conquers Pakistan!

Do You want to Join?

• Total voters

SorrelVesper

Reaction score
Its sad how people keep joing eRepublik through this site through Irooni's invites. I heard that account has been dead for a while. So the gold goes to wastage. The country needs some serious gold, so I think I'm here to change the invite link. Those of you who want to join eRepublik, a Strategy game, please follow my link that I'll post at the end of this post. And for those who have no knowledge of how this game is and what it is, I will give you a hint; It's web based strategy, where you are a citizen of any country you choose, you can change citizenship, yes. You have to get a job, earn money, buy food, weapons and fight and level up and train to raise the strength. Just an MMORPG like game. Not really, but yeah...whatever :P
Please do join! If you join without an invite, it may take some time before approval. But with the invite, its instant approval.

eRepublik - The New World | Online Social Strategy Game

Yeah.. I'm pretty sure this amounts to Spam. Good job on copying the title from a similar previous thread.

Webby has deleted posts about this game at least 3 times now......probably doesn't want us to be distracted by any other website but the one and only :pdf::pakistan::usflag::china:

Back
Top Bottom