What's new

China could lease Hainan to Pakistan, in return for Gilgit !!!!

3Idiots

Reaction score
China could lease Hainan island to Pakistan for 50 years

There is a proposal that China will lease the island of Hainan to Pakistan for a period of 50 years, in return of leasing a part of Gilgit.

This will further strengthen the all-weather friendship between China and Pakistan.

The chinese leader Xi Jinpin, who is slated to take over from Hu Jintao, will be discussing with the Pakistani premier in their next meeting in Beijing.

Further reports on the subject are available at www.chinanews.cn

:bunny:
:bunny::bunny:
you a so funny.

It's illegal, though.

Off course, China can lease out Hainan since most nations recognize it as a part of china.

However, Gilgit is a disputed area which India claims as well.

China should discuss the proposal of leasing out Hainan, with both India and Pakistan.

It's illegal, though.

Off course, China can lease out Hainan since most nations recognize it as a part of china.

However, Gilgit is a disputed area which India claims as well.

China should discuss the proposal of leasing out Hainan, with both India and Pakistan.

you indians claim whole of Pakistan- which is recognized by the entire world- you guys are greedy fools-

and tell me about your claim on Gilgit?- for what reason?- i am listening-

If it's Gilgit, you will need to share Hainan with India.

You will see, sooner or later India will need to be involved in the discussions.

If it's for Gwadar .... then off course, Pakistan can have Hainan, all for itself.

Hainan is a tourist destination!!! As long Pakistan treats it as so and respect Chinese populace why the hell not

you indians claim whole of Pakistan- which is recognized by the entire world- you guys are greedy fools-

Why in the hell we do that?

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Hainan is a tourist destination!!! As long Pakistan treats it as so and respect Chinese populace why the hell not

We are already treating Tibetans as our own brothers..then why don't you lease us Tibet?

well thats the height when leasing parts of cities but i dont think we will do it

Why in the hell we do that?

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

We are already treating Tibetans as our own brothers..then why don't you lease us Tibet?

Okay I lease you Tibet go take it now its your brother. I just won't pay for your medical bills if you end up shot okay?

Okay I lease you Tibet go take it now its your brother. I just won't pay for your medical bills if you end up shot okay?

Well thank you...but sadly you have no say in what your Govt decides and so your statement have no value.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom