What's new

China could nuke India from Tibet: Russia

Yes and india wearing bangles. I think india should banned booze to all russians who in india. Idiots are all over our Goa city dancing naked. Few russian womens even tried to rape me in 2012. They are drugadics.

LMAO most of the time, Indians raped foreigners and you dare to insinuate or fantasize that Russian womens tried to rape you?:lol:, if you have anything against Russia try to be a man but using woman as excuse to badly paint Russia will only make yourself look like idiot.

Stupid point. China can nuke India from any where within its territory. Why single out Tibet?

Yes and india wearing bangles. I think india should banned booze to all russians who in india. Idiots are all over our Goa city dancing naked. Few russian womens even tried to rape me in 2012. They are drugadics.

LOL. And then you wake up?

After the western head knocking sanctions Russians lost consicousness and passing irrelevant comments :drag:

Frankly why we chinese want to nuke India, it's just an wast of money, we can develope an equivalent of nuke that at the same time benefit to China when applying it....I call that the monsoon weapon: steal Indian Monsoon and desertifiy entire India at the same time :D

smirnoff-ice-2.jpg

Vodka ? :D

Indians can only take bloodied dumps when Chinese cross in to their country and camp for weeks on, remember doulat beig oldie and many more such incidents?
Why is a pakistani getting excited about in all this.
its only few weeks ago Pakistan had to run to UN, why didn't it run to daddy China.

@Kiss_of_the_Dragon i would be a idiot rather than caged apes like chinese....
@Luca1 russian drug mafias rules majority of Goa. Infact u can hardly see indians there. Its all russians israely britishers etc etc. If u are in posh hotel u in trouble.... Russian womens rules there. Majority of them are drugadics. They sex for cash and drugs. Even rapes rich indian males. Poor indian males goes to goa for watching nude females. Goa bringing shame to india. Its all due to western culture. For them sex is like bfast lunch dinner.
Nothing to say: INDIA'S AND GOA'S ONLY NUDE BEACH

bhai ek khurak america ko bhi de dete, iran to fir thik hai apni jegah, americans to apke capitol me ghus ke apke guest of the state bin laden ko kutte ki mout mar gye:D
since when abotabad is our capital ?:rolleyes:

USAMA kuty ki ya soor ki maut mara per acha mara harami :D i am happy on his death jo bhi mara acha kiya :tup:

Chalo uncle ka hak banta hai bajane ka, dekhna kahin papa china bhi bajane na lage. :bunny:
us ka uncle se bhi bara haq hai leken is wakt wo apki baja raha hai busy hai :rofl:

your posts show that the rape trauma hasn't subsided as yet.

And India can nuke China from most parts of India. And China can nuke India from anywhere in China. What's this newfound knowledge?

BTW Indians and Chinese are not lunatics, that they would start nuking each other because one side built a road.

Very well then.
Lets nuke EACH other because you dropped a pen.

Russian Sales pitch is getting really pathetic. Seems they believe, if India gets paranoid then they would run to Russia and buy weapons hastily and they can enjoy for next 20 years with the contracts and intended/unintended glitches.
Please give these so called russian seats in any indian management institution. They need the help of "philip Kotler" and improve their marketing skills.

On topic: China is least bothered to nuke India same as India is least bothered to nuke China. Whatever the issues that is there (read border) its just a passing phase. The competition between India and China would be mainly for energy needs. That is where you would see the very best aggression. If Vietnam and India works out some deal in South China Sea then see how China retaliates with new issues. After all the new war is no more nuclear war or information warfare but rather resources/energy warfare needed to sustain the development of individual nations.

Back
Top Bottom