What's new

China cuts TV entertainment hours

i did watch this anime from a illegal copy website.er,but its server is in US.
It's impossible to watch any anime that I really like from American TV or cable, especially very recent anime. And there are no anime stores in my local area.

communist nation after all.

I believe some Chinese poster here are stated funded by the government to promote goodwill amongst China by the commies.

if you actually watched some of these programs, some are quite explicit. warning: graphic pictures in the link below.

http://bbs.tiexue.net/post_5660974_1.html

which is completely fine in my opinion, but not at public hours with children watching.

....i am the only chinese poster in this thread.r u talking about me?

OK....I used to be a innocent free poster,until i took an arrow in the knee.....

Ah, like Skyrim too?

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

In China, nothing is done legally. He probably watches that stuff from illegal downloads.

Yeah, you talk like we get much anime here in Dubai :P
We all have done something illegal sometime...

It's impossible to watch any anime that I really like from American TV or cable, especially very recent anime. And there are no anime stores in my local area.

You are supposed to get these online nowadays.

That is if you don't mind they eating up a significant chunk of your bandwidth.

It's better than Pakistan. Whenever a PTI rally shows up on TV, Mr.10% shuts that TV channel down.

Good move IMO. I don't watch TV. Most TV is a waste of time.

if you actually watched some of these programs, some are quite explicit. warning: graphic pictures in the link below.

http://bbs.tiexue.net/post_5660974_1.html

which is completely fine in my opinion, but not at public hours with children watching.

What is the point of the show? Why are they putting condoms on penis-shaped objects?

Good move IMO. I don't watch TV. Most TV is a waste of time.

What is the point of the show? Why are they putting condoms on penis-shaped objects?

the point of the show is basically ****, but they call it a "beauty contest". so is there any wonder why they're getting banned?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom