What's new

China CZ-2C rocket launch FAILED on Aug 18 2011

This thread is about rocket launch, something that only Japan, Russia, China and India has done in Asia.

This is specifically about the CZ 2C which has one of if not the best launch records of any rocket with any significant amount of launches.

34/35 > 3/7

What India are kidding :rofl:if india had launched Rocket then PAKISTAN Also Launched remember my last Point:cheesy:
This thread is about rocket launch, something that only Japan, Russia, China and India has done in Asia.

Yes.. because serious analytical discussion about the defence aspects of space missions is being held by others.

Or in others words, I should not disturb other trollers. Hmm...

Underhanded comments don't qualify as "serious analytical discussions":

You construct an hypothetical story, possibly reading from unsubstantiated western proganda sites.

Then start analyzing as if all data was true. What the hell?

Nothing has failed. Relax.

There are only 2 possibilities: 2 launches and 2 success, or else SJ11-04 is also doing great along with the first two.

All's perfectly well.

You are clearly trying to mock tomluter when he was trying to, in your words, carry on a serious discussion.

This is specifically about the CZ 2C which has one of if not the best launch records of any rocket with any significant amount of launches.

34/35 > 3/7

Yes but yours failed recently. India is still learning and are proud to have launched as many rockets as we have till date.

Can you plz give the name of your Rocket wait i think Know Agni 3:rofl:
Yes but yours failed recently. India is still learning and are proud to have launched as many rockets as we have till date.

That explains the reason for the news item on the website.

This is real good and innovative.

You really get a kick from doing this sort of things don't you? Still having problems finding anti-American statements I've made?

Will it influence Turkish W3C satellite launch contract?

What part of math do you not understand? 97% is far better than 43%. We launch more satellites in a week then a year in India.

Will it influence Turkish W3C spy satellite launch contract?

If there is a serious flaw with the design I don't see why not. However I think we should still wait and see what is the actual cause of the failure before we start making idiotic conclusions about "orbital weapons tests".

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

Indian Singaporeans here have a chip on their shoulder the size of mount Rushmore.

The guy is Indian? How do you know?

That's because that you Indians failed too frequently, that you have to rely on Russian rockets and that you can't even fire SRBM properly. Sorry about that...

There has been like 2 Agni failure and the three test they fixed what was wrong with it. Those are the ones many people remember, but never the successes.

my Point this this That if India develops ICBM Then PAK will Also you gets Stealthy PAK FA we we also get some thing Stealthy:devil:

Well, the ICBM test is in the end of this year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom