What's new

China CZ-2C rocket launch FAILED on Aug 18 2011

here is something you better say it fake again``as it shows the true capability of India space capability (even with russians engine)

USSR - 2589 successful, 181 failed, 93.5% success rate
USA - 1152 successful, 164 failed, 87.5% success rate
EU - 117 sucessful, 12 failed, 90.7% success rate
China - 56 successful, 11 failed, 83.6% success rate
Japan - 52 successful, 9 failed, 85.2% success rate
India - 7 successful, 6 failed, 53.8% success rate (didnt include the last few fireworks india showed to the world)

Space Launch Vehicle Reliability

7 successes?? How old is this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satellite_Launch_Vehicle

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASLV

Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

at the end of the article states very clear the date of the article```thats why i put the bracket behind india's success rate, as it didnt count your failures after 2001``and taking your GSLV's success rate is like 50% seriously doubt the figure will change much`

at the end of the article states very clear the date of the article```thats why i put the bracket behind india's success rate, as it didnt count your failures after 2001``and taking your GSLV's success rate is like 50% seriously doubt the figure will change much`

How does one "doubt" numbers. :confused:

If we go by the figures on wikipedia, and exclude the partial failures

Name Total Success

SLV 4 2

ASLV 4 1

PSLV 19 17

GSLV 7 2

Thats 22/34=65%. As long as we are moving in the right direction and our rockets aren't falling on civilians, we are ok with it.

Name Total Success

SLV 4 2

ASLV 4 1

PSLV 19 17

GSLV 7 2

Thats 22/34=65%. As long as we are moving in the right direction and our rockets aren't falling on civilians, we are ok with it.

Yeah laugh it up. Chinese people dying is funny.

Name Total Success

SLV 4 2

ASLV 4 1

PSLV 19 17

GSLV 7 2

what is 'partial failure'?

Um not sure what you are referring to.

This the last time I give you the benefit of a doubt.

1996 Launch accident
On February 15, 1996 a fatal accident occurred when the first new Long March 3B heavy carrier rocket carrying Intelsat 708 veered off course 22 seconds after launch, crashing 1200 meters away from the launch pad in a nearby mountain village and destroying 80 houses, according to the official count, and 6 died ,56 injured.[3]

Xichang Satellite Launch Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

what is 'partial failure'?

Not quite sure, but am guessing, when a launch doesn't achieve all its objective or successfully deploys all it payload.

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

This the last time I give you the benefit of a doubt.

1996 Launch accident

Xichang Satellite Launch Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nah wasn't aware of that was just a general comment, and I replied to your comment of "65% and you are taking cheap shots", I guess you changed your comment after I quoted you.

And I don't need your benefit of doubt, your condescending comments about India does the trick for me.

laughing at people dying from an accident = a cheap shot. I wanted to make it explicit.

On a second thought there is no way you could have meant anything else by

As long as we are moving in the right direction and our rockets aren't falling on civilians, we are ok with it.

Indian Singaporeans here have a chip on their shoulder the size of mount Rushmore.

Well when a jumped country like yours deserve it...

And then you talk about racism.

laughing at people dying from an accident = a cheap shot. I wanted to make it explicit.

Mate I don't need to prove my "innocence" to anyone, couldn't care less if you believe me or not.

Dude he was speaking in first person. Had nothing to do with China whatsoever. Roy is one of the most respected Indian members. He wouldn't stoop as low as some others on here.

Dude he was speaking in first person. Had nothing to do with China whatsoever. Roy is one of the most respected Indian members. He wouldn't stoop as low as some others on here.

Well, of course he was trying to make the comment off handedly and obliquely precisely because he knew what a scumbag he had to be, to laugh at a rocket veering off course and hitting a village, but everything he's written has quoted and there for people to interpret.

Really laughing at technological failures over the internet is one thing but to take joy in other people's deaths that's a different moral plane that most people won't touch.

Well, of course he was trying to make the comment off handedly and obliquely precisely because he knew what a scumbag he had to be, to laugh at a rocket veering off course and hitting a village, but everything he's written has quoted and there for people to read.

Eh whatever.. stick to your insecurities. That's what you think, so be it.

Back
Top Bottom