What's new

China denies using ‘slave labour’ to make Christmas cards sold in Tesco

FK CN gov. CN gov should have done this years ago.
Locking them down costs money. Why the hell does our gov just keep those criminal in their cells? Send them to the dangerous workplace. Everything you does has consequence. They need to pay for it.

Why someone is so desperate to blackmail China is beyond me. Do they have nothing else to do?:woot:
Such kind of shameless slander is on a daily basis and some fools just take it without a pinch of salt.
Bashing China is kind of political correct in West.

Commies deserves to be pushed back by all means necessary. The Chinese commies have Pakistani leadership in their pockets, watch how quickly mods come here close this thread too. Any other thread about the evil west can last long as many days and even weeks yet any thread criticizing China gets closed down pretty quickly. Pakistanis have become slave to China, I definitely see more and more Chinese getting/bribing to get NADRA card and Pakistani citizenship. Pakistanis should welcome their new Han Chinese over Lords, we all ready saw a little trailer of what Chinese get up to in Pakistan, wait until more and more come to Pakistan. Pretty soon most Pakistani men won't have enough women to marry since horny Chinese men would be trafficking Pakistani women into China.

Your posts disgust me. You ask yourself why Pakistanis hate your leadership, well this is why. You are a fifth column.

Just come across this somewhat related news.

MIKE BLOOMBERG EXPLOITED PRISON LABOR TO MAKE 2020 PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN PHONE CALLS
John Washington
December 25 2019, 12:33 a.m.

FORMER NEW YORK CITY mayor and multibillionaire Democratic presidential candidate Mike Bloomberg used prison labor to make campaign calls. Through a third-party vendor, the Mike Bloomberg 2020 campaign contracted New Jersey-based call center company ProCom, which runs calls centers in New Jersey and Oklahoma. Two of the call centers in Oklahoma are operated out of state prisons. In at least one of the two prisons, incarcerated people were contracted to make calls on behalf of the Bloomberg campaign.

https://theintercept.com/2019/12/24/mike-bloomberg-2020-prison-labor/

The 6 years old girl who discovered the note is actually a note from a rapist who is serving his sentence of raping a 4 years old toddler and he is only forces against his own will to make cards in prisons.

How about that story if we see it that way? I wonder how the six years old girl feel if she knows the truth....

Back
Top Bottom