What's new

China donates Covid vaccine to Pakistan Army

POPEYE-Sailor

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
147739357_4562486713778924_2890074880843923824_n.jpg

RAWALPINDI: China has donated a COVID-19 vaccine for Pakistan’s armed forces, the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said on Monday.

Why donate - Pak army can purchase it..!!!!

"Pakistan military takes global lead in receiving PLA-donated vaccine
At the request of the Pakistan military and approved by China's Central Military Commission, the first batch of PLA-donated #COVID19 vaccine has been delivered to the Pakistan side. Pakistan military is first foreign military to receive Chinese military vaccine aid: report."

Well

Its good, right now the priority should be getting the vaccine and save as many lives as possible.

they have re-donated it to civilian front-line medics already, meanwhile politicians in sindh stole from the medics and gave it to their own family and friends and minions

1st case, i dont understand that why does army need to request for donation.

Even if it was required then Imran should have requested to Chinese government. I believed that Chinese has already donated and they could have donated more as per the request from Imran.

1st case, i dont understand that why does army need to request for donation.

Even if it was required then Imran should have requested to Chinese government. I believed that Chinese has already donated and they could have donated more as per the request from Imran.

It's a gesture to show the good relationship of two armies.

global times and the op is late to the party. I had already posted this on sunday when the Army took delivery and handed it over to the civvy health workers.

That I not asked, I said that if it was required then Imran should have asked to Chinese government. This is not a army job to ask donation from any other army. once you got then It is your internal matter whatever you are giving to doctors, workers or any.

It's a gesture to show the good relationship of two armies.

Agreed! but my question was different. As I understand, there is a big difference between "gift" and "request".

Even If PAk army asked from military items then also i can understand but vaccine? No ways, it is a government job to provide by paying money, taking loan or domination... it does not matter.

Military should be prepared but not take a donation. They are our hero's n pride.
So what do you have them do? Say no? It came from an ally which the military accepted with a thank you note and than donated it further to the health workers.
meanwhile politicians in sindh stole from the medics and gave it to their own family and friends and minions
What do you expect from a bunch of looters and corrupt to their core A holes.

thread title is wrong, it was the PLA who donated to Pakistan Army.

if some thing is gifted to Pakistan Army who should receive it ? bipin or doval? dumbass injun!

Listen mussalman, why is army taking up the consignment. Doctors and medial workers are supposed to receive it.

Does army collect taxes also since that is going to fund their salaries ? Needless to say who is a dumbass here

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom