What's new

China Eastern set to operate C919's first commercial flight on Sunday, flying China's busiest domestic flight route from Shanghai to Beijing

1,035 sales order received for C919 as at today. At least 100 billion USD sales.

COMAC will need to work for at leat 10 years to fullfil current sales orders. They don't care about FAA approval or international orders.

New orders will keep coming in because China will need to replace at least 8,600 new commercial jets in next 20 years, with value of 1.57 trillion USD. COMAC may not even bother to sell their aircraft to foreign countries for next 20 years.

Don't know why you are changing goalposts...
What...???

Here is what post 35 said...

C919 is targetting the world aviation market and getting more countries involved in this project...​

I changed no goalposts, pal. I just post what is known for decades. You are just pissed off that reality came.

I am done with this exchange, please don't answer.
That is good for you since you do not know WTF you are talking about in the first place. Probably the only thing you know about aviation is how to enter the plane.

sad to see a potential competitor to the US go down like like this, if i was China's enemies i would simply tell xi how good of a job he's doing and that he should stay on forever and believe in himself and keep up with his good work (in destroying the country)
LoL, US hates Xi so much and has its propaganda machine at full throttle to attack Xi, so by your logic US is supposed to be the best friend of China and wants China to prosper and thrive? but your logic won't make any sense to the Chinese people, so you can keep it to yourself.

LoL, US hates Xi so much and has its propaganda machine at full throttle to attack Xi, so by your logic US is supposed to be the best friend of China and wants China to prosper and thrive? but your logic won't make any sense to the Chinese people, so you can keep it to yourself.
chinese people understand it very well hence the low birth rates

they understand that they heading to north korea direction

even the government understands who’s the problem

chinese people understand it very well hence the low birth rates

they understand that they heading to north korea direction

even the government understands who’s the problem
Low birth rate happens everywhere in developed economies, no one in China ties this to Xi, I don't if it's only you whose mind works weirdly or most non Chinese foreigners' all do.

Low birth rate happens everywhere in developed economies, no one in China ties this to Xi, I don't if it's only you whose mind works weirdly or most non Chinese foreigners' all do.

china is not developed outside of big cities

chinas birth rate is lower than developed countries except korea
1685288386650.png

china is not developed outside of big cities

chinas birth rate is lower than developed countries except korea
Factoring in the standard of living, China is 90% is, I lived in the west and I know what their life standard is. and one child policy had been around for decades, long before Xi's time, Xi himself has only one daughter, actually it's Xi abolished this decades old policy, blaming XI for China's decline of population is the weirdest thing ever, I never heard anyone else Chinese or foreign made this ridiculous claim but you.

Factoring in the standard of living, China is 90% is, I lived in the west and I know what their life standard is. and one child policy had been around for decades, long before Xi's time, Xi himself has only one daughter, actually it's Xi abolished this decades old policy, blaming XI for China's decline of population is the weirdest thing ever, I never heard anyone else Chinese or foreign made this ridiculous claim but you.
but removing the limit doesnt seem to do shit does it?

why dont u and all the other chinese here do the country a favor and have 3 kids then

but removing the limit doesnt seem to do shit does it?

why dont u and all the other chinese here do the country a favor and have 3 kids then
I was talking about you blaiming Xi for China's declining population being very weird. Many factors play role in this decline, it's not easy to generalize the issue in one or few sentences here.

Past experiences tell us that one you let China get its hands into something, China will dominiate it in a decade time.
That is an extremely arrogant, ignorant, and stupidest statement! China had the dollar for decades, still nothing. Chinese have stolen Russian tech, and products are still as shitty, if not more than as the Russian originals. But, hey..whatever.. maketh thee gay and cheerful.

I was talking about you blaiming Xi for China's declining population being very weird. Many factors play role in this decline, it's not easy to generalize the issue in one or few sentences here.
one child is deng's fault of course, he should not have done one child policy just as he removed planned economy

it's also very easy to generalize china's birth rate

ft_2022.12.5_china-population_02.png

every change in birth rate in china is related to state policy

no one wants to have kids in china now except the ruling class probably, even there they send their kids to the west

again i urge u and all the chinese on this forum to go have 3 kids and don't cheat by running off to the west

That is an extremely arrogant, ignorant, and stupidest statement! China had the dollar for decades, still nothing. Chinese have stolen Russian tech, and products are still as shitty, if not more than as the Russian originals. But, hey..whatever.. maketh thee gay and cheerful.
lOl, sore loser Indian, shitty? but why the world buys them like no tomorrow, including you Indians and Americans?

Don't be angry, what he said is a fact with too many precedents.

As long as we Chinese people seriously enter a field, it will soon be completely occupied and conquered by us. This is the inevitable direction of history, and even if you get angry, you can't stop it. Now it's cars, followed by semiconductors, space technology, and so on.

lOl, sore loser Indian, shitty? but why the world buys them like no tomorrow, including you Indians and Americans?
Oh my! You shitty wanker, lol.

Don't be angry, what he said is a fact with too many precedents.

As long as we Chinese people seriously enter a field, it will soon be completely occupied and conquered by us. This is the inevitable direction of history, and even if you get angry, you can't stop it. Now it's cars, followed by semiconductors, space technology, and so on.
I ain't angry, just laughing and ridiculing a fetishist who gets off on self-aggrandizing nationalist fantasies. As for dominance in an already saturated field or area, it means nothing if the world population doesn't benefit from the progress percolated by the successes and achievements a nation achieves. Everyone in the world benefitted by the European industrial revolution and the American success stories. Novelty is whats lacking from the Chinese, and I would love to see something new and novel come from that nation that would benefit humanity. Same sentiments I hold for India too.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom