What's new

China Economy Forum

The 33% was an example not a concrete number, it could less.. My point is if a family increase its number it will increase the consumption within such family.. Off course a 3 year old will not get a job but he/she will force the family to open up the piggy bank a bit and spend more to support that new member.. This will help stimulate China consumption part of the economy, as everyone know the Chinese saving rate is one of the highest in the world.. To balance the Chinese economy from a high export to a more consumption base economy is the next step that China must take in their development. This in itself will not turn China into a more balance economy but it will help. For China to truly balance their economy they need to do more like introducing a pension plan for the avg. Chinese to fall back on when they retire. This will allow the avg. Chinese the luxury to save less and spend more now, there by increasing the internal consumption part of the economy and balancing it out.

China’s new expensed air defense identification zones – Consequences?

• Japanese Foreign Ministry stated that Japan will not comply with China's ADIZ and even claimed that ADIZ does not have any legal value what in Japan
  • As a proof for its statement, Japan has chased the china’s planes in the ADIZ
  • China strongly said that Japan’s attitude is just hypocrisy as well as urged its citizens living in Japan voluntarily sign up to get the necessary support in an emergency situation as admitting tensions between the two countries is on high because of territorial disputes

FNOTW: China’s new expensed air defense identification zones – Consequences?

In reply to "Fattyacid"

India imports only $20 to $30 billion of dollar store items. India can live without these.

Rest of the world, mostly the West, imports about a trillion dollar of consumer and dollar store items.

India's status would not be compromised. Imagine the impact on poor Chinese peasants and their children who are working in mass producing factories, when the west smartens up and turns down these cheap items for more durable consumer items.

Umm, did the OECD assume the 1 policy relaxed on 2013 will create a baby boom in 2016, and increase the middle class in 2016?

I want to know what kind of baby become middle class welfare group at the age of 3?

Alien-Design-HD-1024x578.jpg

just only need less than three days to became an adult for this kind of baby

They couldn't hide the economic factor, which is the heart of this issue ;) ..

Forget about the human right thingy, I don't buy it either :lol:, give it a rest.

The whole human right issue is just a way to attack the nations which they consider as the enemies.

They didn't talk about human right when sending the drone against the Muslims.

I love it when we overtake the Americans in something. No better sight than seeing the Americans squirm like the worms they are.

Hopefully when we overtake their economy, we should gloat in their face just to screw up their ego.

I love it when we overtake the Americans in something. No better sight than seeing the Americans squirm like the worms they are.

Hopefully when we overtake their economy, we should gloat in their face just to screw up their ego.

In the coming years, you will have more chance to slap their face with the skin as thick as the great wall.

The whole human right issue is just a way to attack the nations which they consider as the enemies.

They didn't talk about human right when sending the drone against the Muslims.

Or when demanding the release of a human right activist in China, while a bright journalist like Abby Martin gets intimidate by a powerful senator.

I make no mistake that China is a badass, too rough to challenge.

Drone attacks are leading toward a new cycle of self-radicalization here and there too :)

Yup, we should not be humble. We need to gloat in their faces just to infuriate them.

To infuriate them when they become weaker.

Or when demanding the release of a human right activist in China, while a bright journalist like Abby Martin gets intimidate by a powerful senator.

I make no mistake that China is a badass, too rough to challenge.

Drone attacks are leading toward a new cycle of self-radicalization here and there too :)

Just keep an eye for 2014, if there is any chance a confrontation between China and Japan, you will have the chance to see how badass China is. :D

To infuriate them when they become weaker.

Just keep an eye for 2014, if there is any chance a confrontation between China and Japan, you will have the chance to see how badass China is. :D

LoL WTD? China is sane enough to embrace politics, but if worse comes to worse, Japan won't benefit from such war.

Back
Top Bottom