What's new

China Encircles India

Status
Not open for further replies.

All this to point out that when it comes to conventional wars Pakistan is not that weak at all. Nukes only came to picture in sometimes 80s. Before that, despite all the tensions, the borders of both countries has stayed about the same--and that includes the prize of Kashmir. If Pakistan was an easy meal before the nukes then India would have swallowed that up before the 80s. India will make a grave mistake to indulge in even a conventional war against Pakistan. Time and again, you will see, Pakistanis can unite under one flag. That country, sadly, is armed to its teeth as it is.

you are right,india did a mistake in 1980's and still few leaders are commiting this.
regarding to conventional war,india will never come in front coz we have gained few reputation and growth after many years,we cant loose it.
but now presently,every thing is done by supporting insurgencies etc...and this tactics were played about you against india and now india is doing that watever option we can get.

Take away Pakistan's nuclear threat and we can show you what we can do. As one English analyst once said, the nukes Pakistan's posses will help it continue what its doing to other countries without the threat of a lash back. Pakistan's nukes are the only thing keeping it safe, or else after 26/11, we would have shown you what we can do. Dont go around chest thumping, Pakistan is hiding behind the nuclear wall, nothing brave about that, India is not crazy enough to go to war with a desperate enemy, who wont think twice before killing millions to save itself.
Typical nonsense from an idiot from India.
When Pakistan decided to get nuclear weapons, that was a wise decision.
Why did India get nuclear weapons?
Were you Indians afraid of fighting a double front against Pakistan and China?
desiman you are full of trash and you are a hypocrite!

I don't know why Indians brag about the E. Pakistan war as a sign of their power. Sure, it was a humiliation for Pakistan but that was essentially an un-winnable war for the then W. Pakistan. The impossible logistics, the hostile local population, the difference is weaponry and numerical strength--all of those were over-whelming in the favor of India. And to top it off, most W. Pakistanis, sadly, had this 'could not care less' attitude about the then E. Pakistan. The doctrine was: 'The Defense of E. Pakistan lies in W. Pakistan'.
There were surely plenty of blunders made by the then W. Pakistan and there are surely many people in the now Pakistan who are apologetic and wish the Bangladeshis well. May be there should have been only 'confederation' between the E. and W. Pakistan, as per the 1940 Resolution of All India Muslim League. I can say a lot more about that. In short, India may have helped ending an unnatural marriage. Both Pakistan and Bangladesh are still brothers. Separate, distant but respectful of each other.
Also, far stronger armies have retreated/surrendered within a generation before 1971--including those of the powerful Nazis and the retreats of McArthur in Korea. Pakistani army was in no position to wage a war against India in the then E. Pakistan considering everything.

All this to point out that when it comes to conventional wars Pakistan is not that weak at all. Nukes only came to picture in sometimes 80s. Before that, despite all the tensions, the borders of both countries has stayed about the same--and that includes the prize of Kashmir. If Pakistan was an easy meal before the nukes then India would have swallowed that up before the 80s. India will make a grave mistake to indulge in even a conventional war against Pakistan. Time and again, you will see, Pakistanis can unite under one flag. That country, sadly, is armed to its teeth as it is.

Does writing everything in bold make what you say true ?

prove him wrong....leave ur weapons...then come ..

====================

you are right,india did a mistake in 1980's and still few leaders are commiting this.
regarding to conventional war,india will never come in front coz we have gained few reputation and growth after many years,we cant loose it.
but now presently,every thing is done by supporting insurgencies etc...and this tactics were played about you against india and now india is doing that watever option we can get.

I am sorry if I misunderstand you: So you are saying that India made a mistake by not crippling Pakistan before the mid-80s?

BTW, I remember when Pakistan exploded its nukes in 1998. There was a mini-hysteria within India with major political players attacking each other for allowing Pakistan to have achieved the strategic parity.

But you are correct: India should focus on its economic growth. Just be aware that you are being put on a nice, shiny pedestal like Pakistan was from the 50s through sometime the mid 2000's. And contrary to what one may think, Pakistan was not somebody's client--Pakistan gained a lot from the Americans. It could even be said that Pakistani nukes were not really interrupted by the Americans because Pakistan played pivotal role in America's strategic aims. It was always a quid pro quo. Some of us Pakistanis have too low self-esteem or too much contempt for America to see the mutually beneficial relationship which lasted decades. But now that has changed/changing.

prove him wrong....leave ur weapons...then come ..
Leave your weapons first, you cowardly fool, and let India fight a two front war against China and Pakistan.
Lets see who will win.

Does writing everything in bold make what you say true ?

Yeah, sorry. I will try to minimize that and edit my post. Only major points should be bolded. Of course I thought all my post was major points :)

I am sorry if I misunderstand you: So you are saying that India made a mistake by not crippling Pakistan before the mid-80s?

BTW, I remember when Pakistan exploded its nukes in 1998. There was a mini-hysteria within India with major political players attacking each other for allowing Pakistan to have achieved the strategic parity.

But you are correct: India should focus on its economic growth. Just be aware that you are being put on a nice, shiny pedestal like Pakistan was from the 50s through sometime the mid 2000's. And contrary to what one may think, Pakistan was not somebody's client--Pakistan gained a lot from the Americans. It could even be said that Pakistani nukes were not really interrupted by the Americans because Pakistan played pivotal role in America's strategic aims. It was always a quid pro quo. Some of us Pakistanis have too low self-esteem or too much contempt for America to see the mutually beneficial relationship which lasted decades. But now that has changed/changing.

india was prepared for the war near 1984,but chances were finished by indira's death

oh please don club us with worthless guys like u,unlike u we didn't beg to be offered weapons we made our own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom