What's new

China establishes air-defence zone over East China Sea

132911635_11n.jpg

Hide your wives japanese, China gave you a chance to apologize, you always refuse.

Now it's too late you gonna have what you wanted

Please chinese, i can participate the invasion of Japan, i have always spoken good about China, contrary to some people here

Who that was nasty

If China persist on this move, It will be start of the end of Chinese the economic growth based on manufacturing sector. On the other way it might be just a threat to Japan to keep investing in Chinese manufacturing sector. The recent moves by Japan and India to speed up development of DMIC, mostly funded by Japan and to be developed as manufacturing hub. It would be completed till 2017 and It has three phases, 1st phase completed in 2012 as planned and next two will be completed in till 2017. It involves Japanese investment of US 300-500 billion in infrastructure development. It will be on the cost of China, as Japan is withdrawing Its most investments in China that could be as large as US 700-800 billion and started investing in India i.e. DMIC. Technological support to develop the Industrial corridor is being supported by Japan, Germany and USA. A large no of Industries all ready poured in and started developing and expanding their operations. There would be 6 Industrial and 6 economic zones of having area of 100 and 200 square kms each for every Industrial and economic zone respectively. In the first phase the connectivity of adjoining Industrial areas in the range of about 500 km is almost completed and development of main DMIC is on full swing. So set aside your bragging, wait and watch till 2017. World is joining hand to diminish the economic envelope of bullying China and these moves of yours are just giving pace to your own demise.

By this move China is putting last keel in their industrial coffin.

WOW!! This whole thing is crazy. We might actually see Japan get serious about it's military. The last thing you want to see is a Japan cornered.

I doubt the US would even care if Japan decides to get serious.

I think it's just a matter of time before this happens.

If China persist on this move, It will be start of the end of Chinese the economic growth based on manufacturing sector. On the other way it might be just a threat to Japan to keep investing in Chinese manufacturing sector. The recent moves by Japan and India to speed up development of DMIC, mostly funded by Japan and to be developed as manufacturing hub. It would be completed till 2017 and It has three phases, 1st phase completed in 2012 as planned and next two will be completed in till 2017. It involves Japanese investment of US 300-500 billion in infrastructure development. It will be on the cost of China, as Japan is withdrawing Its most investments in China that could be as large as US 700-800 billion and started investing in India i.e. DMIC. Technological support to develop the Industrial corridor is being supported by Japan, Germany and USA. A large no of Industries all ready poured in and started developing and expanding their operations. There would be 6 Industrial and 6 economic zones of having area of 100 and 200 square kms each for every Industrial and economic zone respectively. In the first phase the connectivity of adjoining Industrial areas in the range of about 500 km is almost completed and development of main DMIC is on full swing. So set aside your bragging, wait and watch till 2017. World is joining hand to diminish the economic envelope of bullying China and these moves of yours are just giving pace to your own demise.

Keep up the day dreaming :lol:

Feels good to dream eh?

Keep up the day dreaming :lol:

Feels good to dream eh?

Yea I feels good, because It was our dream that coming true. I was part of this project for some time, saw the project taking shape and also saw the Japnese money & west's technology pouring in!!!!! So, keep watching for next 5 years and thinking about our dream.

Yea I feels good, because It was our dream that coming true. I was part of this project for some time, saw the project taking shape and also saw the Japnese money & west's technology pouring in!!!!! So, keep watching for next 5 years and thinking about our dream.

Yup and keep your head cover under the blanket, china and US will create no fly zone over India. Lol

One project and Indians jump :lol:

100 projects in China and we say 'that's not enough'

India is too corrupt, too much red tape, infrastructure poor, illiterate, anti-business regime.

That's why India still runs massive CAD's.

Currency collapse already make production difficult as input costs rise.

India is not competitive and what manufacturing India does pales in comparison to the manufacturing we do and our domestic manufacturers are taking a far bigger portion of the manufacturing output. Not only that but we are manufacturing more high tech goods and the labour intensive manufacturing is moving to Bangladesh and Vietnam. Africa is next big manufacturer due to the good infrastructure we built.

India is decades away from even getting close to Chinese industrial might.

But India will become manufacturing superpower.....in your dreams :lol:

Yup and keep your head cover under the blanket, china and US will create no fly zone over India. Lol

For that you need balls of steel with lot of liquid, which you don't have!!!!!! you can only bully weaker countries and keep your tail safe between your legs when Its Russia or USA. India was weak in '62, but now you can do 'Nada' other than bragging!!!!! So come out of your '62 dream!!!!!!

For that you need balls of steel with lot of liquid, which you don't have!!!!!! you can only bully weaker countries and keep your tail safe between your legs when Its Russia or USA. India was weak in '62, but now you can do 'Nada' other than bragging!!!!! So come out of your '62 dream!!!!!!

Nada? You sure kid?

What about when our military entered Indian territory in April and you did nothing but cry to our leaders to stop? :lol:

One project and Indians jump :lol:

100 projects in China and we say 'that's not enough'

India is too corrupt, too much red tape, infrastructure poor, illiterate, anti-business regime.

That's why India still runs massive CAD's.

Currency collapse already make production difficult as input costs rise.

India is not competitive and what manufacturing India does pales in comparison to the manufacturing we do and our domestic manufacturers are taking a far bigger portion of the manufacturing output. Not only that but we are manufacturing more high tech goods and the labour intensive manufacturing is moving to Bangladesh and Vietnam. Africa is next big manufacturer due to the good infrastructure we built.

India is decades away from even getting close to Chinese industrial might.

But India will become manufacturing superpower.....in your dreams :lol:

You are still a 3rd world country!!!!! You are nothing in Technology, Its Japnese and West's technology that you are referring as Chinese. You can do nothing more than copy catting, my high IQ brother. Once these countries leave Chinese manufacturing sector, you will be left high and dry. So practice making noodles and karate again or sending spams like Nigerians, these will help you earning some for living after 2017.

Nada? You sure kid?

What about when our military entered Indian territory in April and you did nothing but cry to our leaders to stop? :lol:

That is just to prepare our country to whoope your a**, Uncle....hahahaha!!!!! Your leader was li****ng balls of Indian leaders that time in India.

Looks like South Korea, Japan and the US have refused to inform the Chinese when flying over this so called zone.

You are still a 3rd world country!!!!! You are nothing in Technology, Its Japnese and West's technology that you are referring as Chinese. You can do nothing more than copy catting, my high IQ brother. Once these countries leave Chinese manufacturing sector, you will be left high and dry. So practice making noodles and karate again or sending spams like Nigerians, these will help you earning some for living after 2017.

That is just to prepare our country to whoope your a**, Uncle....hahahaha!!!!! Your leader was li****ng balls of Indian leaders that time in India.

Most of the American and Japanese manufacturing left China long time ago.

Labour intensive manufacturing already moved out but capital intensive manufacturing is entering China now.

Obviously you wouldn't have the slightest clue low IQ Indian :lol:

35% of manufacturing in China is done by private Chinese companies.

22% of manufacturing in China is done by Chinese SOE.

The rest is done by foreign companies. And of those foreign companies, Taiwanese manufacturers make up the vast majority of it. Taiwan has been the number one source of FDI into China. Obviously you wouldn't know that.

Dream on bum boy :lol:

Btw if we are 3rd world, India is 10th world. Now get back to your call centre so you can earn some money and pay some tax so your despotic regime can build a few toilets to bring you to a 3rd world country from a 10th world hellhole.

China is a classic example of a country which has risen fast in economy development but now caught in a tragic human disease known as "BI-POLAR DISORDER" It is pure arrogance-bullying neighbours has become routine part of its diplomacy.RASCAL like behaviour will do no good for the country
Or China simply decided it will no longer take crap from the little punks living around it, and is going to repay every transgression with force.

All i know is that if China don't hit the people who feed their enemies aka JEW USA, they will always have tensions or war

Or China really makes peace with everyone or they must one day or another fight USA

This morning I read a piece of news titled

US Military to Continue Flights in Air Defense Zone Claimed by China
U.S. military aircraft will not change how they conduct operations in the EastChina Sea despite China's announcement that it has established an air defense zone over those waters, Pentagon officials said today......

US Military to Continue Flights in Air Defense Zone Claimed by China - ABC News

Looks like it is 2001 again....but this time it will be deadly if it happens

U.S. PLANE IN CHINA AFTER IT COLLIDES WITH CHINESE JET
A United States Navy spy plane on a routine surveillance mission near the Chinese coast collided on Sunday with a Chinese fighter jet that was closely tailing it. The American plane made an emergency landing in China, and the United States said it was seeking the immediate return of the 24 crew members, all said to be in good condition, and of the sophisticated aircraft and all its intelligence equipment.....

U.S. PLANE IN CHINA AFTER IT COLLIDES WITH CHINESE JET - New York Times
US Military to Continue Flights in Air Defense Zone Claimed by China

See peaceful rise? Well thank you for proving us all right china good keep dinging your own damn grave

Back
Top Bottom