What's new

China expands its reach in the South China Sea. What's the end goal?

We just want to test our DF-41 against some live targets. Viets and Pinoys volunteered.

So much with Deng's peaceful rise of China. China only have disputed with it nearby neighbours but it sought to build offensive weapon: aircraft carrier. It seems like China want to project its power abroad much like the US

Vietnam doesn't care about China's hegemony as long as it does not hurt Vietnam sovereignty. Even if the current CCP collapsed, Viet will continue to trade with new Chinese government. Look at how US still promote its good neighbour policy to their Latin American neighbour which make US has such a firm stand in Western Hemisphere. China should study that model

Most Funny joke ever heard...Keep Chichichi, houzei~~~

Then support those men if you have the ball or money. Neither you have? Keep Chichichi~

That made no sense oh wait your mainlander chinese imperials of course it will not make any sense

In the latest incident near Paracel small VN forces just evicted a huge China force out of the conflict zone.

One more humiliated lost for China after 1979 war :pop:

@Chinese-Dragon See what I mean that China was not harsh enough on the Viets in May.

@Chinese-Dragon See what I mean that China was not harsh enough on the Viets in May.
Not harsh enough ?? then why dont u join the army and try to make something "harsh enough" to us ??

and the risk when u make something "harsh enough" is ur life. U may get killed in the conflict . Dont try to let Chinese-Dragon die in the conflict for u. :pop:

So much with Deng's peaceful rise of China. China only have disputed with it nearby neighbours but it sought to build offensive weapon: aircraft carrier. It seems like China want to project its power abroad much like the US

Vietnam doesn't care about China's hegemony as long as it does not hurt Vietnam sovereignty. Even if the current CCP collapsed, Viet will continue to trade with new Chinese government. Look at how US still promote its good neighbour policy to their Latin American neighbour which make US has such a firm stand in Western Hemisphere. China should study that model
Which Latin American neighbor dares to steal American islands? And you really lack of basic geopolitics knowledge. Learn what is "Monroe Doctrine", what we did now is of no difference at all from what Americans did more than a century ago: If America is American's America, then Asia is Asian's Asia.

The end goal seems to be the re-institution of the old order (from Han to early Qing Dynasties) in East and Southeast Asia with China at the helm.

Can the Viets give me concrete evidence that those islands in the south China sea belong to you guys? Since when?

Can the Viets give me concrete evidence that those islands in the south China sea belong to you guys? Since when?

It's fait accompli vis-a-vis military acquisition. The same way Phu Quoc Island was seized from Cambodia.

Everybody wants peace and stability in the region including the Viets but I have yet to understand why the Viet want to meddle under other countries internal affairs while playing innocent to the international community. If you truly want peace and stability in the region stop meddling with other countries internal affairs. Clearly we can see who is the threat in the region.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom