What's new

China face many military crisises in resent years

liqf860212

New Recruit

Reaction score
in the resent years,china face many military crisises!just as taiwan problem,sino-india boundary line problem,and tibet problem!and so on!
however,china in order to holding the olympic games well he just solve these problem with a polite way!and the US secretary of defense visited some days ago!he said the USA will not support taiwan join the UN!and also he talk with chinese secretary of defense about open the military telephone direct line!in that case,I think USA will not help taiwan if taiwan sea war break out!but if taiwan come back to china may be influence the benefit of USA!both at military and economy!how does the USA do about the war??and japan ,we also will influence his influence,will he help taiwan ?
and sino-india boundary is a hard problem too!it is a historic problem!china want to solve the problem by negotiation !but negotiation is seem to be hard to solve the problem well!
some tibet leaders want to independence,he would not be governed by china!although tibet is belong to autonomous region!
this is just my own opinion!:china:

I think china got many enemy than us indians. Nyahehehe. I think china should attack india and take control of our part of india. Do u think thats easy? Like Bread and butter? :indian flag: :cheers:

:Cry: hey my flag not work. I saw china flag and pakistan flag but no india flag. Its so upseting. Please put india flag also. Like :india flag: thankooo very much. (o:

I think china got many enemy than us indians. Nyahehehe. I think china should attack india and take control of our part of india. Do u think thats easy? Like Bread and butter? :indian flag: :cheers:

stop trolling dude. its idiots like u who cause wars in the first place. always talking about conflict instead of how to make peace.

I have been following this idiots posts. Our tolerant policy doesn't allow immediate banning. I was hoping that he will improve, but he seems to be quite young and immature.

The Indo-China and Kashmir issue should be negotiated and resolved. Gun is not the solution and will only cause poverty in our countries. We must learn from the west. Europe has so many countries but dont have any boundry issues. We asians fight for land like ancient people and buy arms from western countries. This establises defence companies in west, which further helps in development. We people dont care about the children and poor and elderly people who are suffering with lack of basic facilities.

National security is important but not at the cost of basic rights.

Pak-fa,

You know why europe has no boundaries---because they killed each other for hundreds of years, till one day the larger nations realized that it was all futile. So, don't give them too much credit. Once india acknowledges its position in the sub-continent, we will have a fresh start.

If I'm not mistaken, as recenlty as 1945 the Europeans were fighting a major war over boundaries in Europe :tongue:

The Indo-China and Kashmir issue should be

National security is important but not at the cost of basic rights.

Let me put it this way "National security" comes first that allows you to even think of having basic rights.

Mastan,

India knows it position as far as its position is concerned.

However, I could elaborate once I it is understood as to what you meant by Indian should know its position in the sub continent.

Hi Salim,

It is the position of leadership---what else could it be. India needs to learn to lead from the front, in the sub-continent. For that, it has to resolve the disputes with its neighbours, sign non-aggression treaties and create joint economic ventures of mega dimensions keeping in mind the integrity of the smaller states.

It is all a part of the TEAM spirit--where 'TOGETHER EVERYONE ACHIEVES MORE'.

One positive step I see is of india's non-interfernce in the current political turmoil in pakistan. They could have commented like the europeans did, but chose not to. I appreciate the stance that india took at this time and I am pretty sure that if Musharraf comes out of this ruckus intact, his tresponse will be extremely positive and accomodating.

I am against anyone leading from the front in international politics. It creates animosity.

It has to be co-operative.

Pakistan is besotted with the same problems as we have. Therefore, I am also happy that very sensible statement and actions have been taken by India.

It will be a gigantic screw up to de-stabilise Pakistan.

Musharraf may win, but the political blokes will always yell rigged!

That is life and that is politics!

Win and everything is fair. Lose and everything is unfair.

Back
Top Bottom