What's new

China Forced Labour Prisons - Lies uncovered

denel

PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Let us discuss Chinese forced labour prisons.

I dont know about CPEC, most of the labour brought across to Botswana and Angola for construction were all low sentenced criminals for petty crime. Bidding for state projects using prison labour to under cut cost is a form of slavery.

As Harris says.... DO NOT TRUST BUT DO VERIFY.

Hongkong fp? Lol...

Remember this wang liqing?

Last edited:
Hongkong fp? Lol...
Can i just ask what in your opinon are trust worthy news sources . Im not trolling but it seems every news source with anything negative about China is not trust worthy or fake .

Can i just ask what in your opinon are trust worthy news sources . Im not trolling but it seems every news source with anything negative about China is not trust worthy or fake .
Read my edited post again.. there is simply too many garbage floated on the bet about China especially english language one.

most of the labour brought across to Botswana and Angola for construction were all low sentenced criminals for petty crime.
Let's say it is criminals doing these jobs, what is wrong in that?

I dont know about CPEC, most of the labour brought across to Botswana and Angola for construction were all low sentenced criminals for petty crime. Bidding for state projects using prison labour to under cut cost is a form of slavery.

Quite desperate to use these sources.

Use of prisoners in Africa by the chinese on projects is well known. I have seen it first hand in Botswana, Zambia as well as Tanzania.

I wont go into details but we had serious issues with their prisoners in Botswana.

The CCP are all about maximum efficiency with limited care about morality that doesn't directly affect day to day Chinese life.

The CCP are all about maximum efficiency with limited care about morality that doesn't directly affect day to day Chinese life.

This isn't India. Chinese government cares about the lives of Chinese people as even the Economist admits, while it is proven fact that the Indian government doesn't care about the lives of Indians.

This isn't India. Chinese government cares about the lives of Chinese people as even the Economist admits, while it is proven fact that the Indian government doesn't care about the lives of Indians.
Certainly seems so

You are misleading readers. Criminals serving sentences in Chinese prisons have to work. There is no doubt that they have to work to support themselves. At the same time, work is also a way of educating criminals in China. I'm not sure whether it has appeared in Africa.

The problem is that you are trying to use the labor of criminals to prove that there is forced labor for ordinary people in Xinjiang.

Prisoners are not in prison for holiday. They are there to pay for their mistake. If prisoner want human right. They need to ask did they think of the right of the people they hurt?

Certainly seems so

Yes, they're still alive, which is proof.

Proof that Indian government doesn't give a damn about Indians: COVID vaccines being exported even as Indians get COVID, beef exports even as Indians are banned from eating beef, iron exports even as Indian industry is starved.

Yes, they're still alive, which is proof.

Proof that Indian government doesn't give a damn about Indians: COVID vaccines being exported even as Indians get COVID, beef exports even as Indians are banned from eating beef, iron exports even as Indian industry is starved.
Stick to the topic and do not attempt to derail the thread.

Back
Top Bottom