What's new

China foreign minister ousted after month-long unexplained absence from public view

China should let more military and engineers into diplomacy than foreign language learners.
Only China mainly recruits diplomats from foreign language schools. I think Chinese gov confuses supplementary foreign language skills with political, policy, international relation and diplomatic skills. This practice is not good.

It's shit like this that erodes confidence in the government's credibility. If he was guilty of a crime, charge and suspend him right away. Under Xi, the foreign minister vanishes for a month with no public notice.

At least Chinese politicians have real power, and we know who they are.

In USA politicians are just actors and bankers employees, and we dont know a sht about truly powerful people in that country and how power works there.

In my opinion, Chinese power is a lot more transparent than USA power. But USA spents a lot of resources making a politic tv show plenty of lies, unrelated to real power.

Last edited:
long live Chinese Ccp + Pla army + Xi xing ping.
+ xingjiang uighurs + lost Finance Ministers

PS: CCP should consider a lost & non-found Chinese people bureau

So Chinese members such as @beijingwalker @etylo etc :

WHERE IS THE OUSTED FM? He has been ousted in-absentia after he went missing for a month.

Has he defected to a free country?

+ xingjiang uighurs + lost Finance Ministers

PS: CCP should consider a lost & non-found Chinese people bureau

So Chinese members such as @beijingwalker @etylo etc :

WHERE IS THE OUSTED FM? He has been ousted in-absentia after he went missing for a month.

Has he defected to a free country?
Fool, why you tag me, you Indians are obsessesed with Uyghurs and Chinese bad news, just pathetic losers.

Fool, why you tag me, you Indians are obsessesed with Uyghurs and Chinese bad news, just pathetic losers.
I don't think Chinese are pathetic losers, why have you all of a sudden become so anti CCP and China?
You are not the ousted FM by any chance, posting from your new found refuge of freedom somewhere in Southern France?
But seriously, what happened to your FM? Did you guys kill him or did he run away? either case, very shameful for you

PS: why I tagged you? obviously to alert you of the question. why else does anyone tag anyone.

I don't think Chinese are pathetic losers, why have you all of a sudden become so anti CCP and China?
You are not the ousted FM by any chance, posting from your new found refuge of freedom somewhere in Southern France?
But seriously, what happened to your FM? Did you guys kill him or did he run away? either case, very shameful for you
You Indians are pathetic losers, want to make fool of yourselves again on Chinses politics ? Remember what last time months ago you fools said Xi was arrested and there was a military coup in China. Have some shame of putting up all the BS fake news on China.

You Indians are pathetic losers, want to make fool of yourselves again on Chinses politics ? Remember what last time months ago you fools said Xi was arrested and there was a military coup in China. Have some shame of putting up all the BS fake news on China.
you lost when your FM disappeared without trace, probably defected or got killed off. YOU are unable to explain what.

you became pathetic when you try to cover it up instead of showing character and accepting the loss.

Now that we have settled that you are the pathetic fool that lost, let me ask again:

What happened to your FM, where is he now? If you don't know, say so, then go find out and get back to us instead making excuses like a three year dragging in mud into the living room.

you lost when your FM disappeared without trace, probably defected or got killed off. YOU are unable to explain what.

you became pathetic when you try to cover it up instead of showing character and accepting the loss.

Now that we have settled that you are the pathetic fool that lost, let me ask again:

What happened to your FM, where is he now? If you don't know, say so, then go find out and get back to us instead making excuses like a three year dragging in mud into the living room.
Stupid fool, why don't you go ask Chinese gov what happened to the Chinese FM ? Why you fool keep asking me of whereabout of him, a 7 years old sees the proper logic, its only you don't. Didn't you fool listen to what the Chinese foreign ministry says that he is not taking duties due to health reason ? Don't try to out smart your *** and make a fool as in the case of "Xi's arrest". You pathetic Indian losers are obsessed with any possible bad in China.

Stupid fool, why don't you go ask Chinese gov what happened to the Chinese FM ? Why you fool keep asking me of whereabout of him, a 7 years old sees the proper logic, its only you don't. Didn't you fool listen to what the Chinese foreign ministry says that he is not taking duties due to health reason ? Don't try to out smart your *** and make a fool as in the case of "Xi's arrest". You pathetic Indian losers are obsessed with any possible bad in China.
Easy , don’t get a heart attack. So obviously they’ve demoted you and no longer send you briefings on how to lie.

Better caution your family back in China.

It's shit like this that erodes confidence in the government's credibility. If he was guilty of a crime, charge and suspend him right away. Under Xi, the foreign minister vanishes for a month with no public notice.

Xi as top leader is free to remove any official. Be transparent about it. I do not know why that is so hard

You are too stupid. You completely fell into west propaganda trap. I don't think this is any kind of scandle. A senior Chinese official lost his job. That's all. How come it became a scandle? The west media used very tricky way to describe the event. Made it look like some dark conspiracy. And you just followed west propaganda.
You're a retarded little pink aren't you? You really think people is going to have any confidence in a government that makes its ministers disappear without any explanation?

I hope you will defend Xi until the moment he gets lynched.

Xi as top leader is free to remove any official. Be transparent about it. I do not know why that is so hard
Qin Gang still retains his position as a member of the Central Committee, which is Qin Gang's highest and most important position. So it is unlikely that he was removed by Xi. If he was removed by Xi Jinping, Xi would surely be the first to call a meeting of all members of the CCP Central Committee to strip him of his status as a member of the Central Committee. A member of the Central Committee can threaten Xi Jinping, not the Foreign Minister.

Central Committee members have the right to vote in the election of the Supreme Leader and the Politburo. Either Qin Gang did leave his post because of health problems, or he was removed by the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection. The Central Disciplinary Commission can only strip
public office, it does not have the right to strip central committee members of their status.

Qin Gang still retains his position as a member of the Central Committee, which is Qin Gang's highest and most important position. So it is unlikely that he was removed by Xi. If he was removed by Xi Jinping, Xi would surely be the first to call a meeting of all members of the CCP Central Committee to strip him of his status as a member of the Central Committee. A member of the Central Committee can threaten Xi Jinping, not the Foreign Minister.

Central Committee members have the right to vote in the election of the Supreme Leader and the Politburo. Either Qin Gang did leave his post because of health problems, or he was removed by the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection. The Central Disciplinary Commission can only strip
public office, it does not have the right to strip central committee members of their status.

All this drama is unwarranted in an opaque system

Back
Top Bottom