What's new

China 'has deployed missiles in South China Sea' - Taiwan

You are welcome to drive through my neighborhood, but you need to watch out if you stamp on my front yard. Difficult to understand?

Oh I'm sure you definitely need to watch out when you stamp on my front yard for sure.:-) Its not like the U.S. was only in Asia for a few years now.

Oh I'm sure you definitely need to watch out when you stamp on my front yard for sure.:-) Its not like the U.S. was only in Asia for a few years now.

Here we go, at least we agree on something. US maybe a bully for all these years in Asia, now one of those kids in the block got enough of it. That is all.

Here we go, at least we agree on something. US maybe a bully for all these years in Asia, now one of those kids in the block got enough of it. That is all.

Indeed, Japan felt that way prior to WW2. The Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere as they said.:-) Asians versus the westerners.

I don't buy that stuff, but I believe to treat others the way you want to be treated.

Thats shocking!!! I mean Japan was doing it for the Asians! Asians being mistreated and treated like second class citizens. Even not as a human by westerners. Japan was willing to fight for the Asians.

Thats shocking!!! I mean Japan was doing it for the Asians! Asians being mistreated and treated like second class citizens. Even not as a human by westerners. Japan was willing to fight for the Asians.

China nowadays can take care of itself pretty well, and they are not looking for anybody's support. The question is how much American blood we are willing to shed for those rocks thousands of miles away from America.

China nowadays can take care of itself pretty well, and they are not looking for anybody's support. The question is how much American blood we are willing to shed for those rocks thousands of miles away from America.

No, the question is how much blood is China willing to shed for those rocks.

Yap, won some and lost some.

Indeed, for example the Japanese were very ferocious as we got closer to the Japanese homeland. They fought tooth and nail to the death. Kamikazes and Banzai charges.

And this one, this Japanese soldier didn't give up easily.

Indeed, for example the Japanese were very ferocious as we got closer to the Japanese homeland. They fought tooth and nail to the death. Kamikazes and Banzai charges.

And this one, this Japanese soldier didn't give up easily.

Japan was 1/26 of China, and they were trapped in China. We were allies.

Japan was 1/26 of China, and they were trapped in China. We were allies.

Indeed!
T_M16_JapWW2CP300g15.gif

@Oldman1

To be frank, you are a little bit childish. It seems like you like talking fighting to protect your interest. :-)

We have biggest interest in SCS if you count it by money, so we have to do something and even more.

Just sit and watch.:-)

There is no clutching at straws on my part. But, for the sake of argument, let's follow your line of reasoning: it not being fully artificial, and under de facto Chinese control, China has every right to defend Woody Island. Just not any of those new artificials islands now being made in the Paracels. So, it could have just as well sent MANPADS (which of course it didn't, which is of course telling of intent)

This is so silly, he (nor anybody else here) took anything. I seriously doubt an posters here are from the colonial period. Dynamic power balance and what not, best keep the treaties 'you signed'.
You keep on going in circles, even thou you have been shown the premise of the argument over and over. China has deployed SAM's on Woody Island which is very much within Chinese right, Woody island also happen to have it's EEZ and if China raises structure within these confines its perfectly legit as well, but this is not the topic of the discussion.
Please show the treaties where China agreed to relinquish it's rights over disputed territories? Don't make things up just because there are no logical grounds for you to further your distorted beliefs, the world powers don't care what posters on a defence forum think.

Back
Top Bottom