What's new

China has the world best marriage law: Feminists cry foul

Women get half your wealth almost in every cases. The judge may consider less penalties towards the man if women adultery.

But even if women adultery, the man STILL pay.

I heard people divorce from wife because she sleep with someone else. Then this wife took the monthly support and cohabitate with her fcuker.

The poor ex-husband pay and pay, work like mad. The ex wife stay at home and fuc.

Worst, some part (could be half) of the house goes to his wife.

Women get half i think it is OK, cannot be worse than Australia, when your wife is housewife or unemployed, she can take 25% total asset first and left over 75% divide 50 50

Good, women should work if they want to gain something, not by asking from their husbands.

China law is fair. It splits asset acquired after marriage. If husband prosper after marriage, then the wife will have a share.

I don't criticize China law, I also think it's fair, compare to most Western nation. Some nation don't even allow paternity test..... But the other poster brings it to far by saying woman should work if they want something and not asking their husband.

Feminists cry foul?I thought this is the gender equality they are asking for.

Exactly what I thought, aren't these so-called ''feminists'' now just confirming their own stereotype? However, there are indeed some points I like to adress:

1. women have no rights to husband assets acquire before marriage.
  2. husband can sue wife for compensation if their child fail paternity test
Do these laws apply both ways and/or are there similar laws for the opposite gender?​

Deadbeat dad flees to Philippines leaving four kids without support | Toronto Star

Ignore the biased title and actually read the story to see how messed up Canadian marriage laws are, and I imagine it is the same in all the "developed" western countries and Japan. Husband gave the wife a mansion with $600,000 CAD equity in it, a separate rental property that generates $2000 per month, AND paid for child support...in exchange for no spousal support.

She also receives $2500 from our government to take care of her sick children, on top of our universal health care and who knows what other welfare she got.

All the wife had to do was to sell the waterfront mansion, buy a cheaper house elsewhere...and have a paid for house along with (2000 + 2500) x 24 = $54,000 per year doing absolutely nothing. If she budget carefully that should be more enough to get by, and if not then at most she just just need to find any low position part-time job to be set for life. After her child grows up she can even retire in luxury thanks to her husband.

Instead she went back to court and feigned confusion to milk her husband for spousal support as well so she can keep the mansion and don't have to do any work. If there's any time to use all those illegal guns it is for something like this.

It would be better if China denies nationality of the kids of Chinese women and foreign husbands.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom