What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

One thing is for sure. Masters by nature never feel good about their servants as there is always room for improvement. Now the UK dogs in HK are doing a disservice to the hand that feeds them after they have miserably failed to deliver what they initially promised: A baby revolution. This occupy UK consulate thing is just rubbing salt to the wound. Will the master ever forgive the slave? Will the Occupiers ever receive funding and free bananas and toilet papers? Who will compensate for their lost education opportunities now that they have been absent from classes for almost a semester?

Are the slave doomed to be doomed?

Last edited:
Let occupy Hanoi. Is there some secret agent to follow me on Internet? Oh no. We always could occupy Hanoi.
Our protest right is approved by Congress.
LOL.

Lol no it's not. That's why you are arrested by your own government for posting anti-China blogs. :coffee:

LOOL im deluding myself about British non existent power man?:cheesy: Im just making point/stating my point of view, Its not like im the one making our laws/policies.lool Im just a common citizen/civilian just like you, so whether my government gets involves in China's internal affairs like it seemed to have been doing in this case doesnt affects me one bit, nor does it increase my salary or livelihood or whatever.lool So i have no business with politicans from anywhere irrespective of the country, since i(unlike most people on here.lol) know that Politicans are all hypocryties/liars be it in the U.K or wherever, thats what makes them politicians in the first place. So me i dont look at things/focus too much on country perspective(since i know none is an angel/evil per se), i have long moved beyond that, so should you. Thats what enables me to be able to make more rational judgements/comments towards other countries, i do so not based on my feelings/bias, but based on facts/realities. So thats why i dont find anything wrong in saying bad things when my government does something wrong/immoral(unlike most of you on here who hardly ever criticize/say something bad which might be wrong in your countries).

So chill down, i was just making an observation which i thought must have been quite obvious for most of you. You said Britain has a non existent power.lool I thought i already said it on here before(think it was to you or one of your country men). What you say wont change reality. If we were non existent/insignificant as you seem to wish lool then why is an insignificant/non existent country like the U.K able to influence events in a 'super power' internal affairs like China?:cheesy: You should ask yourself that bro. That means your country is not that powerful like you might think then. Judging that you have zero chance/influence/ability to influence our own internal affairs, unlike we do in China. :agree:

So this should make you think really hard. For example we cant get involve in U.S internal affairs ever, even if we wanted, because the U.S is really Powerful and has the most powerful/skilled secret service on planet earth, so that theres no way a foreign country can even get involved on U.S soil to forment trouble/turmoil without the U.S knowing way before that even starts. That's how you know a 'true power'. China still has along way to go. So calm down man, i know China is still a developing country(the largest, most advanced and most powerful one though), but you still need time to complete all your development phase and thereby fill in the holes like we had done decades ago, so its not like i blame your governemnt though, since they still have alots of people to move out of porverty/improve living standards, before focusing more on other less obvious sectors like offensive covert operations like the U.S/west have been doing for a while now. So the day you are able to infleunce our internal affairs/or have the ability to forment unrest/protests/trouble etc in our internal affairs/country the that day i will know you have indeed arrived/match us/surpass us. But until then its not the case, we can still influence/get involved in your internal affairs unlike you, so keep catching up bro. I know our government(just like the U.S)shouldnt be getting involve in other countries internal affairs, but then again i cant really blame them that much, since i know this is geom politics, and thats how it works and thats how it will keep working in future, so they seem to be just doing it better than other countries/regions out there, thats the only difference.:D No hard feelings though, Just making a point/observation.:bounce:

Give me an example of Britain influencing Chinese affairs. You don't have any. You're all talk with no substance to back up your claims. That's why no one agrees with you. Your one "example" of British influence is actually a demonstration of absolute British impotence as your own "puppets" have turned against you and are protesting in front of your consulate in Hong Kong. Even that giant wall of frantic text you posted is short on example and long on delusion. But to each their own. I can't change what you think even if reality doesn't agree with you. Take it easy bro and don't be too upset Britain is irrelevant. Britain had its time in the sun and now its time for the British to hush up and die quietly in the corner. Cheers bud. :cheers:

Last edited:
One thing is for sure. Masters by nature never feel good about their servants as there is always room for foreigners. Now the UK dogs in HK are doing a disservice to the hand that feeds them after they have miserably failed to deliver what they initially promised: A baby revolution. This occupy UK consulate thing is just rubbing salt to the wound. Will the master ever forgive the slave? Will the Occupiers ever receive funding and free bananas and toilet papers? Who will compensate for their lost education opportunities now that they have been absent from classes for almost a semester?

Are the slave doomed to be doomed?

The idiot slaves (hong kong occupy morons) foolishly believed their British "masters" had any say in the matter when in fact, their "masters" are already slaves of the Americans. The British can't be bothered to come out of hiding because they are now worried the US might commit ground troops to fight ISIS - which means British slave soldiers will have to go and die on behalf of their American masters as well. A sad state of affairs to have no independent foreign policy. Must be humbling for the British. :disagree:

I guess they continue their protest until their target met.

Let occupy Hanoi. Is there some secret agent to follow me on Internet? Oh no. We always could occupy Hanoi.
LOL.

You are making yourself a big loser and the biggest loser of all the Viet flaggers on the forum :cheesy:

Last edited:
The crimes that those "occupy central" low-lives have committed are, first of all they are holding the rest of 7 million people hostages to the level of blackmailing the government to submit to their claims.
Second, they are the very minority. The overwhelming majority of the people do not agree to the manner of their protests. 1.5 million HKers have signed and voted against the way the criminals are doing now. They want the criminals to go home at once.
Third, their claims for democracy is unrealistic and against the basic law.
Fourth, they have breached the local court's order to vacate the areas by staying on the streets. They have defied the rule of law which is one of the keystones upholding the values of Hongkong.
Fifth, there are more than sufficient and seemingly endless material food and other supplies to the protestors. The value of these things is estimated to be in the millions of HK$. Though Obama has denied their involvement in the movement, there are various links and actually in some instances the Americans have confessed they are the string-pulling puppet masters.
Sixth, their bizzare protests have already deepened the divide in the community where people tend to be more vocal , less tolerant, more violent, and friends who hold different opinions split, families are broken :fie::dirol::nono:

Last edited:
The British snob thinks his little island is still influential as the days of the British Empire. A significant power so to speak, but we all fail to see what those influences are.

When i look at cultural influence, Japanese animation has achieved global influence. American culture is also spread globally needless to say. Even China has global influence when everybody thinks about every thing is made in China. The dude was very surprised to find out he owned a Chinese brand drone rather an American one. Guess he never would have guessed China does make qualitative design products and software. Many Westerners including himself using Chinese software without realizing :rofl:. The only thing he seems to be proud of is the so called British influence in foreign domestic affairs. Is HK the only city the British can try to influence? It's becoming a disappointment if those protesters are now criticizing the British for the lack of support. Truth be told England is not that significant as he tries to project this kind of view. The guy is probably nostalgic of the British Empire when English people can really brag about global influence. Now it's just a small island which almost lost Scotland ironically. Oh did i mention England lost a lot of economic cooperation with China because of the Dalai Lama, so this time the British refused to meet the old geezer in favor for a better relation with China. Wow what happened to the powerful British influence? To me England bowed down to China :rofl:

The British snob thinks his little island is still influential as the days of the British Empire. A significant power so to speak, but we all fail to see what those influences are.

When i look at cultural influence, Japanese animation has achieved global influence. American culture is also spread globally needless to say. Even China has global influence when everybody thinks about every thing is made in China. The dude was very surprised to find out he owned a Chinese brand drone rather an American one. Guess he never would have guessed China does make qualitative design products and software. Many Westerners including himself using Chinese software without realizing :rofl:. The only thing he seems to be proud of is the so called British influence in foreign domestic affairs. Is HK the only city the British can try to influence? It's becoming a disappointment if those protesters are now criticizing the British for the lack of support. Truth be told England is not that significant as he tries to project this kind of view. The guy is probably nostalgic of the British Empire when English people can really brag about global influence. Now it's just a small island which almost lost Scotland ironically. Oh did i mention England lost a lot of economic cooperation with China because of the Dalai Lama, so this time the British refused to meet the old geezer in favor for a better relation with China. Wow what happened to the powerful British influence? To me England bowed down to China :rofl:

Spot on. An article from last year showing China's influence over Britain. Power talks. Deluded British bullsh1t walks. :dance3:

David Cameron to distance Britain from Dalai Lama during China visit | Politics | The Guardian

A quote from the article:

"David Cameron will distance Britain from the Dalai Lama during a trip to China next week as the price for restoring full business and diplomatic relations with Beijing."

Spot on. An article from last year showing China's influence over Britain. Power talks. Deluded British bullsh1t walks. :dance3:

David Cameron to distance Britain from Dalai Lama during China visit | Politics | The Guardian

"David Cameron will distance Britain from the Dalai Lama during a trip to China next week as the price for restoring full business and diplomatic relations with Beijing."

:lol: Didn't Cameron tried to persuade China not to execute the British national, did that even work? The poor dude got the bullet, so much for British exercising influence in Chinese internal affairs :rofl:

LOL.
approved by congress means it's not a real protest.

loool what type of logic are you using here man? and what point are you trying to make?:what: Truth be told, you shouldn't even be posting the link you just posted, since it instead shows that what i was saying is even more true. Look at it this way bro, how is our leader deciding not to meet the Dalai lama link with China interfering in our internal Affairs?lol Instead, our leaders should never have met the Dalai Lama in the first place, since he is considered a seperatist by China(similar to a traitor/ennemy of state), so if you really had the power as you seem to think, then no country would have ever dared harbour/meet such a seperatist figure in the first place(much less countries who have close trade links with your country, like the U.S, U.K, France, Japan, etc). So our leaders meeting the Dalai Lama in the first place is already a failure for Chinas government 'influence'. The hell, he has even been living in your neighbouring country India now for decades without you people ever being able to do anything about it.:disagree: If you cant even exert influence/pressure on a much weaker neghbour of yours then how do you expect to ever influence our internal affairs giving we are much wealthier/developed country? lol Lets say the U.S/western country was in china's situation , can you imagine the U.S/west ever allowing a seperatist tolive freely and propagate negative news/call for protests againt the U.S say in Mexico? lool That wont ever happen, the hell, just look at eduard snowden and Julian assange who daredgo against the U.S government and constituted a threat to U.S security(though they dont even compare to Dalai lama seperatist tendency as a threat), the former is still hiding in Russia after Hong Kong-China got too scared of the U.S to be courageous enough to allow him to stay in China(though had it been the U.S then of course they would have be more than happy to welcome such a chinese dissident to seek refuge/protection in the U.S.lol), so thats why he went to Russia , at least though our governments despise the Russians, we still respect them because they have balls(even though they are far more weaker economically). Why didnt China allow snowden to seek refuge in China like the U.S happily does with Chinese dissidents?:lol: We all know the answer. As for the second one(Julian assange) he is still hold up in Ecuadorian embassy here in U.K for years now he hasnt even been able to see the outside world as he cant even leave the place for fear of being arrested and 'put on trial' alias rape charges :D for leaking government files/secrets to the public and 'harming U.S/western interests'.:P

Now thats how a real power is exercised, apart from Russia, i dont see any major power out there who is strong/willing enough to stand up to our governments in the west/U.S and welcome our dissidents openly like we do with other developing countries(china included). So on this one i must say i admire/respect the Russians(they even went as far as killing Alexander Litvinienko here in London, who was a fugitive officer of the Russian FSB secret service and he was working for our secret service, but twas working for our secret services, those Russian bastards.:D), they still got those soviets era guts to challenge us openly like we do with them(kinda like tit for tat):enjoy: Cant say the same for the Chinese though(who got too scared to even host Snowden who's 'security/freedom' was being threatened by the U.S and its allies). To be honest, China is trying/growing fast though still being a developing/relatively poor country(about $7000 GDP per capital), but you still dont have any credible secret service to even maintain law and order in your own country from external/foreign powers like we have witnessed in Hong Kong, and much less being able to inlfuence the internal affairs of we in the west/U.S. You still have a long wayyy to go in terms of learning how to do covert operations overseas/forment internal unrest/issues like we in the west/U.S have been doing for decades now.:bounce:. Note im just making an observation, nothing personal. Since all what i stated is just our governments foreign policies, most of which i dont support/im against.

:lol: Didn't Cameron tried to persuade China not to execute the British national, did that even work? The poor dude got the bullet, so much for British exercising influence in Chinese internal affairs :rofl:

For our governments to have even stated that and pressured China not to execute him (which made headlines news the world over by the way) to me shouldnt even had happned in the first place. How many Chinese have been imprisoned in the west for crimes without the Chinese government even knwoing about/protesting at all? lool The answer to this is all Chinse citizen who commit crimes abroad are not even talked about at all unlike western citizens who if they travel to any country in the world(China included) and commit a crime and are imprisoned/executed, then it will make headline news the world over.:agree: Meanwhile,Other non western countries, its not the case at all, since when it happens, nobody eve gives a shit/cares to talk about them.
The World is really unfair.:disagree:

For our governments to have even stated that and pressured China not to execute him (which made headlines news the world over by the way) to me shouldnt even had happned in the first place. How many Chinese have been imprisoned in the west for crimes without the Chinese government even knwoing about/protesting at all? lool The answer to this is all Chinse citizen who commit crimes abroad are not even talked about at all unlike western citizens who if they travel to any country in the world(China included) and commit a crime and are imprisoned/executed, then it will make headline news the world over.:agree: Meanwhile,Other non western countries, its not the case at all, since when it happens, nobody eve gives a shit/cares to talk about them.
The World is really unfair.:disagree:

It made the news because no Western countries execute people for drug smuggling and other non-violent offences whereas China does and did. Otherwise, I don't think there would have been any public pressure. Similar to western news talks about westerners in trouble overseas. Chinese news has plenty of articles about Chinese people who get in trouble overseas. Just because you're completely ignorant of Chinese affairs doesn't mean it isn't happening. I mean, you are aware there are a multitude of Chinese newspapers and news sites that focus on Chinese matters and don't give a crap about what happens to random westerners in Chinese prisons right? I mean, you understand that the one or two news sites you visit aren't the only ones on planet earth? :agree:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom