What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

I don't know where the author gets the idea about China is an unstable country or why HK should break away from Mainland. This White journalist is basically saying that separatism is a good thing. And regarding Taiwan's independence, i think he must be living in denial as there was never a separate country called Taiwan for starters. On the other hand i see lots of instability factors across Europe, such as riots and killings in France, Germany, Spain. I suppose the author also supports the break away of certain parts of France since he is living there with his family.

I don't know where the author gets the idea about China is an unstable country or why HK should break away from Mainland. This White journalist is basically saying that separatism is a good thing. And regarding Taiwan's independence, i think he must be living in denial as there was never a separate country called Taiwan for starters. On the other hand i see lots of instability factors across Europe, such as riots and killings in France, Germany, Spain. I suppose the author also supports the break away of certain parts of France since he is living there with his family.
to white folks, indepedence is good for them as long it doesn't happen with their own country. These folks are just too easy to read.

Could clowns like this organized a successful independence movement in HK
You be the judge my friends
eFbBX0V.jpg

Could clowns like this organized a successful independence movement in HK
You be the judge my friends
eFbBX0V.jpg

Lol......I can assure you no one in the UK would batter an eyelid at this. These people need to get on with being part of unified China. These folks had their chance to leave in 97, well their folks did.

yes I am, i worked in Afganistan when i opened this accvount.
I don't hate Chinese,i myself have Chinese blood. i just don't like communist government policy towards its neighbors and how they treated its own people they become monster ( they want to nuke those blocking their way), arrogant and aggressive.

They are not, they just exercise their rights . Why not call for referendum?

We already voted in the last HK General Elections, and the pro-Beijing camp won the overwhelming majority of the votes (including mine). :lol:

Wow what do you know? Another article that in a colonial fashion happily advocated separatism, divisionalism as well as remapping the shape of countries by advocating formation of various countries.

These western so called analysts believe they have a carving knife with which they can easily redraw maps and who cares if their impractical suggested can lead to deaths in the thousands. That 2004 map that should pakistan and middle east redrawn as if it was child's play effecting over twenty countries.

Their immaturity has already led the world to a disaster and they need to stop interfering into the matters of other countries so that the mess they have created right bow does not grow.

yes I am, i worked in Afganistan when i opened this accvount.
I don't hate Chinese,i myself have Chinese blood. i just don't like communist government policy towards its neighbors and how they treated its own people they become monster ( they want to nuke those blocking their way), arrogant and aggressive.

They are not, they just exercise their rights . Why not call for referendum?

This is what happened when someone like you basically knew nothing regarding HongKong, we happened to be top rated city in freedom of almost whatever you name it
We've the rights to vote, and our next big election will held as soon as next week, so please spare us your "Democracy" craps, we don't vote according to money given like how your beloved heavenly country voting system works

Oh btw, please stop exporting us your bananas and domestic helpers as well since we're the "EVIL COMMUNIST" thats on your hate list, Thank you for your kind attention due to this matter

We already voted in the last HK General Elections, and the pro-Beijing camp won the overwhelming majority of the votes (including mine). :lol:
then i rest my case :enjoy:

Oh btw, please stop exporting us your bananas and domestic helpers as well since we're the "EVIL COMMUNIST" thats on your hate list, Thank you for your kind attention due to this matter

Stop importing period, we have nothing to lose . we will sell our bananas to others

then i rest my case :enjoy:

Stop importing period, we have nothing to lose . we will sell our bananas to others

Looks like you're the one who was openly dislike if not hated about us "evil communist Chinese", not the other way around.
Perhaps you should be the one who should act according to your "BIG TALKS" am i right? my friend

Wow!!!!!!

It is a fashion to break away nowadays ... soon individual houses will want to be accepted as a separate country!

LOL.

But, hell no, it is just in the wildest dreams of some Western "bloggers" who survive on such eye-catching titles.

Paris has a greater chance of disintegration under the weight of its own race and class related problems and, if I were the author, I would worry more about my personal safety in France than Hong Kong a few disgruntled and ignored "scholars" who yearn for a leash colored in blue, red and white.

Last edited:
LOL.

But, hell no, it is just in the wildest dreams of some Western "bloggers" who survive on such eye-catching titles.

Paris has a greater chance of disintegration under the weight of its own race and class related problems and, if I were the author, I would worry more about my personal safety in France than Hong Kong a few disgruntled and ignored "scholars" who yearn for a leash colored in blue, red and white.

Actually I was amused by the silliness of the idea.

The only issue could have been the democracy aspect. But that too, as long as the Chinese government is performing on economic and social indices, is irrelevant. We have seen democracy bog India down, whereas the relative centralised and authoritarian rule in China did miracles for China in the same time period.

Evolution of society will lead to greater autonomy and changes in the concept of nation states. French would have become loosely confederated as progress occurred in socio-economic and education front. The advent of liberalism was the death knell of the nation states and the progenitor of the "global citizenship" in the form of further evolution of European Union.

The advent of Muslim masses into the European landmass, a religion which is in the same evolutionary cycle which Christianity was about two centuries back, will in fact put a stop and further consolidate the nation state due to inherent challenges of fighting an ideology.

Just my most "politically" correct take on the problems in Europe and mideast and in fact, the world as a whole.

It is a clash of civilizations - but replace civiliization with religion

Lol......I can assure you no one in the UK would batter an eyelid at this. These people need to get on with being part of unified China. These folks had their chance to leave in 97, well their folks did.
You got me thinking. Some folks who left in 97 have returned to HK, lol.

The people in UK won't have time to batter an eyelid, I agree.

You guys got more important things to worry about, such as the ramifications resulting from Brexit, right?

Also, the reality is that China has a big wallet and no country would want to offend China.

Just like US has a big military, no country will want to offend US too.

Sorry I am late. Seems so far discussions are very civil and matured, not bad!

Exactly, right to the point. The title is "Can HK break free from China?", now compare with say "Can HK better integrate with China?", which one is more appealing to people in the west? The author should know what can sell to his western readers, after all he is one of them.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom