What's new

China Human Rights

Falun Gong practitioners can choose to not practice Falun Gong.

Dalits can't choose to not be Dalits.

Same as Tibetans can't choose to be Hans or the Uighurs.

Or even the 350 million Hans who were not allowed to born forcibly or the 50 million who could not make it across the great leap.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

I think Indians are one of the last people that should be talking about conditions in China.

Frankly the lackeys don't seem to add much value.

Who are west whites to tell us about human rights when they allow war criminals like bush blair. Human rights and democracy is just an excuse by west to knock people who dont bend over.

Did you know that the US military can now detain any American citizen indefinitely with no trail?
Indefinite Detention of American Citizens: Coming Soon to Battlefield U.S.A. | Matt Taibbi | Rolling Stone

yes , it is called enemy combant- they still get military court and its for the terrorits among us- of a terror suspect believed to be a member of al-Qaida or its affiliates and involved in plotting or committing attacks on the United States. something I pointed out in my OP or few posts below it.

is that your kowtowing to the chinese comeback to the 500,000 people held without a charge or trail ? the one american citizen held under that clause? ... in fact the bill to have it ratified as law ( because that one citizen was held under bush's executive war time powers, was not official law.

White House Rejects* Indefinite Detention Policy Passed by US Senate FY 2012 Defense Authorization

^^^The Chinese have their issues. The US has theirs. Deal with it.

Falun Gong practitioners can choose to not practice Falun Gong.

Dalits can't choose to not be Dalits.

Most Chinese would agree on the death penalty, as for the rest it will improve on our time by our standards.

Back
Top Bottom