What's new

China 'is fuelling war in Darfur'

I don't even have to open the post and I know already what kind of people has posted this story. I am wondering why you posted the story here. To sell BBC's "truth" story here or to convince yourself that you have a high IQ? Please go back and write your own story.

My words are harsh, my intention is sincere. My friend.:wave:

Response typical of a Chinese secrete service agent who is supposed to monitor all online traffic... Take it easy. Let others speak..

RK

Other than you there is no human being here I suppose. You always come out with links thinking that everyone else is not a human being. Whom are you trying to fool ? How many links you want about Chinese support in Darfur? here are just few. Will get more if you want;

no, I see 99% Pakistani members here are all happy people.

threaten to veto and request more negotiations to be scheduled is far different from veto. you have to realise this.

btw: no one cares about your political standing, you can even join neo-nazi groups, no one cares. so you really don't need to post your own political standing here which is not the topic of this thread.

Response typical of a Chinese secrete service agent who is supposed to monitor all online traffic... Take it easy. Let others speak..

RK

most of the monitoring is done by using supercomputers, not human. you need to realise that we build world best information filter and monitoring system that can safeguard the interests of the vast majority of our communities. for example, most terrorists web sites are banned.

you guys need another 10 years to figure out how such real time filtering and monitoring can be built for 300 million internet users.

no, I see 99% Pakistani members here are all happy people.

threaten to veto and request more negotiations to be scheduled is far different from veto. you have to realise this.

btw: no one cares about your political standing, you can even join neo-nazi groups, no one cares. so you really don't need to post your own political standing here which is not the topic of this thread.

Don't try to fool everyone. I know how Chinese propaganda machine works and what their intimidation methods are.

RK

btw, the best weapon that we are using against India is not our tanks/fighters/guns, it is the fake democracy in india.

most of the monitoring is done by using supercomputers, not human. you need to realise that we build world best information filter and monitoring system that can safeguard the interests of the vast majority of our communities. for example, most terrorists web sites are banned.

you guys need another 10 years to figure out how such real time filtering and monitoring can be built for 300 million internet users.

Don't try to think that everyone is idiot here and will buy your crap.

RK

Don't try to fool everyone. I know how Chinese propaganda machine works and what their intimidation methods are.

RK

propaganda? the arjun tank still could NOT enter service in 2008, while the first public demonstration was given to the Indian public in 1984 national day, tell me if that is not propaganda, what could ever be qualified as propaganda?

sure, there are propaganda in China, that is to have the large number of uneducated people in line with the big economic development goal. I don't support such propaganda, however the reality is without the india style fake democracy where uneducated people decide the course of the nation, we have successfully improved the daily lives for 1.3 billion people.

now you have propaganda, that propaganda doesn't work very well as you also have some fake democracy problem, now you cry that we are using propaganda more successfully....

just funny, isn't it?

the motivation of arjun - to make the public believe they are citizens of a big power.

the motivation of LCA - to make the public believe they can build fighters like all other major powers.

the motivation of the recent moon mission where the goal is to send a national flag on the moon during the hard crash of the satellite - to make the public get excited.

for me, these are all propaganda.

look at the moon mission, our chang'e satellite is going to crash onto the moon surface soon after 1.5 years operation (fuel now run out), but we don't claim that we are the xth nation to have its national flag on the moon, we simply don't have national flag on that satellite. why? we don't need that nationalism crap for propaganda.

the motivation of arjun - to make the public believe they are citizens of a big power.

the motivation of LCA - to make the public believe they can build fighters like all other major powers.

the motivation of the recent moon mission where the goal is to send a national flag on the moon during the hard crash of the satellite - to make the public get excited.

for me, these are all propaganda.

look at the moon mission, our chang'e satellite is going to crash onto the moon surface soon after 1.5 years operation (fuel now run out), but we don't claim that we are the xth nation to have its national flag on the moon, we simply don't have national flag on that satellite. why? we don't need that nationalism crap for propaganda.

Smiles...

RK

LOL.

you have to agree, that is the reason why you smile.

or maybe you can tell me why we don't have a national flag stored in that satellite. had the national flag removed for propaganda?

:smokin::smokin:

Weren't you banned earlier for trolling?

Anyways, you still haven't disputed the fact that China supports the Sudanese govt's genocide in Darfur.

Weren't you banned earlier for trolling?

Anyways, you still haven't disputed the fact that China supports the Sudanese govt's genocide in Darfur.

you are completely brainwashed:lol:

China doesn't support genocide.

The Sudanese government is the soverign government over that territory, undisputed. China is simply trading (Better than the human slavery and massacres that the West wrought upon Africa I suppose), though it does tend to turn a blind-eye for others' internal affairs.

China has no say in Sudan's internal affairs, and rightly so. The cornerstone of our foreign policy is simply non-interference.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom