What's new

China is real reason why Sam Altman fired?

CIA Mole

Reaction score
Country
United States

I got the juice (third hand direct from the source). The underlying cause of his removal was due to his ties to a Chinese cyber army group known as D2 (Double Dragon).

OpenAI had been using data from D2 to train its AI models, including GPT-4. This data was obtained through a hidden business contract with a D2 shell company called Whitefly, which was based in Singapore. This D2 group has the largest and biggest crawling/indexing/scanning capacity in the world 10x more than Alphabet Inc (Google), hence the deal so Open AI could get their hands on vast quantities of data for training after exhausting their other options.

The Chinese government became aware of this arrangement and raised concerns with the Biden administration. As a result, the NSA launched an investigation, which confirmed that OpenAI had been using data from D2. Satya Nadella, the CEO of Microsoft, which is a major investor in OpenAI, was informed of the findings and ordered Altman's removal.

There was also suggestion that Altman refused to disclose this information to the OpenAI board. This lack of candor ultimately led to his dismissal and is what the board publicly alluded to when they said "not consistently candid in his communications with the board."

So to summarize:

1. Sam Altman was removed from OpenAI due to his ties to a Chinese cyber army group.

2.OpenAI had been using data from D2 to train its AI models.

3. The Chinese government raised concerns about this arrangement with the Biden administration.

4. The NSA launched an investigation, which confirmed OpenAI's use of D2 data.

5. Satya Nadella ordered Altman's removal after being informed of the findings.

6. Altman refused to disclose this information to the OpenAI board.

I freaking doubt it.
Still, I don't have any theories for now, what do you guys think?

OpenAI no longer needs Sam anymore.

It already had AI to run the company and technological expansion.

This is the only conspiracy theory that can be trusted, just watch the Matrix movies. lol

uhl2wrvslg1c1.png

seems theyve come to a compromise

I freaking doubt it.
Still, I don't have any theories for now, what do you guys think?

Well, as per CNN, the official story is this:

OpenAI’s overseers worried that the company was making the technological equivalent of a nuclear bomb, and its caretaker, Sam Altman, was moving so fast that he risked a global catastrophe.

Sounds like a bunch of baloney!

You don't just abruptly kick-out the head-honcho of a leading technology company that's at the helm of an on-going technological trend - the A.I mania in this particular case. It's akin to kicking Steve Jobs off Apple after he announced the original iPhone!

No one knows what it's all about.

Maybe he made sexual advances towards someone, who knows?!

OpenAI no longer needs Sam anymore.

It already had AI to run the company and technological expansion.

This is the only conspiracy theory that can be trusted, just watch the Matrix movies. lol
Well, he got a job on Monday heading Microsoft AI team after being fired on Friday.

And Microsoft is the one major backer of ChatGPT team with 10s of billions pump into the company. You can put 2 and 2 together, right? And just so you know, not just Sam Altman joining Microsoft. Greg Brockman, the lead programmer and CTO also joined the Microsoft team.

This seems like Microsoft making its move.

Well, he got a job on Monday heading Microsoft AI team after being fired on Friday.

And Microsoft is the one major backer of ChatGPT team with 10s of billions pump into the company. You can put 2 and 2 together, right? And just so you know, not just Sam Altman joining Microsoft. Greg Brockman, the lead programmer and CTO also joined the Microsoft team.

This seems like Microsoft making its move.

This is good news.

Microsoft is a giant company.

It struggles in AI development for years, with Sam joining in, it will propel Microsoft position to the roof.

I think the next decade is the Microsoft era.

Well, as per CNN, the official story is this:

Sounds like a bunch of baloney!

You don't just abruptly kick-out the head-honcho of a leading technology company that's at the helm of an on-going technological trend - the A.I mania in this particular case. It's akin to kicking Steve Jobs off Apple after he announced the original iPhone!

No one knows what it's all about.

Maybe he made sexual advances towards someone, who knows?!
Seems like Indians have competitors in terms of sexual abuse and rape.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom