What's new

China Jails 14 Muslims after Destroying Mosque

what else- but move on to the next girl... :D there are plenty of them inline.. :enjoy:

I just start this thread with this last page, I don't understand, what will you do if you could?

No. Lets settle centuries old issue of India harnessing (Ordered in intensity of hate) Muslims, Sikhs, Christians & ofcoz Buddhists.

How about we start with china- china has been oppressing buddhists in tibet, Uighur muslims... let us settle that first.. :blah:

I don't see how you confused tense so much. the original Internet Hindu that I replied to was talking historically. And my reply was historical. How on earth you confused the tense to present tense is beyond me.
Maybe if you cut back on the brainwashing classes and had more R&R, might help to revitalize yourself.

Do you realized that while being Chine cheerleader you are making mockery of yourself. Please be logical and talk sensible if you can.

I don't see how you confused tense so much. the original Internet Hindu that I replied to was talking historically. And my reply was historical. How on earth you confused the tense to present tense is beyond me.
Maybe if you cut back on the brainwashing classes and had more R&R, might help to revitalize yourself.

That's why I quoted your sentence. Have a look at your sentence. If you still do not understand, take grammar lessons.

No. Lets settle centuries old issue of India harnessing (Ordered in intensity of hate) Muslims, Sikhs, Christians & ofcoz Buddhists.

Buddy.. we would all love it if things could be settled so easily.

Now, assuming that you are not trolling and are in fact, unaware of the history of the subcontinent, I ask you to do just one simple thing.

Search internet with these keywords:

1) Persecution of Hindus.
2) Persecution of Muslims.
3) Persecution of Sikhs.
4) Persecution of Christians
and ofcoz,
5) Persecution of Buddhists.

Do tell me which one has the most instances and the most brutal ones in that. If you still believe that Hindus have been the aggressors, well, ......................

That's why I quoted your sentence. Have a look at your sentence. If you still do not understand, take grammar lessons.

Buddy.. we would all love it if things could be settled so easily.

Now, assuming that you are not trolling and are in fact, unaware of the history of the subcontinent, I ask you to do just one simple thing.

Search internet with these keywords:

1) Persecution of Hindus.
2) Persecution of Muslims.
3) Persecution of Sikhs.
4) Persecution of Christians
and ofcoz,
5) Persecution of Buddhists.

Do tell me which one has the most instances and the most brutal ones in that. If you still believe that Hindus have been the aggressors, well, ......................

What's wrong with my grammar? it's perfectly fine.
Boy your argument against Brahman superiority, to the point where they can murder lower class is simply "your grammar is wrong"
Then I think you should just stop here.

Or not, it's up to you. Far be it for me, a non Brahman, to tell a Brahman what to do.

dude we dont even murder hen,goat ... leave about humans . we are not talibans who mass murder in afganisthan , pakistan .

भैंस के आगे बीन बजाये भैंस करे पघुराए !!!

मुर्ख को चार आना दे दो, ज्ञान न दो

and many such other lines were written for Rusty and such people :)

Then again, not their fault. Can't totally blame them.

Boy your argument against Brahman superiority, to the point where they can murder lower class is simply "your grammar is wrong"

Or not, it's up to you. Far be it for me, a non Brahman, to tell a Brahman what to do.

And here you lost the plot . Visible frustration.

Rusty, man, see. You look like a good hearted guy to me.
My only advice to you is to really understand the cultures of others.

I know that it is difficult to get out of the herd mentality but then, if you really want, you can explore the role of Brahmins in the Indian society (ancient).

Of course there were many who used to misuse the power. As you know, power corrupts.
But then, you cannot directly blame a whole group for the misdeeds of a RARE few.

See, most of the brahmins here, are amongst the poorest of the Indian people. Wanna know the reason?

Its because our ancestors never went behind money making. Brahmins used to live on Bhiksha, which means ALMS. So, accumulating wealth was not what we did.

If you visit an Indian village, you would come to see that Brahmins are not the ones with the most wealth. The ones that actually have the most wealth are the landlord caste and the Vaishyas (traders).

If you ask me anything about Brahmins or our culture without a bias in your mind, I am willing to reply properly. But, if you have a bias, you can never learn about others.

Remember,
A bucket full of water cannot store anymore. It can get more water only if it is empty. So, remove the biases and you can understand us.

It looks like china has did it again, a double standard to Muslims. While supporting them outside, they actually suppress them inside.

You know, simply by saying words does not make them true.

Any ways, mods request to stay on topic so lets not go :offtopic:

Dude, please understand, Chinese must be laughing on south asian fulls whom are debating on a demolished mosque in China. We are helping them to achieve their goal.

Very very regressive and shameful act by the chinese :angry: :tdown:

Nobody is above than Law and Correct decision by Court. These so called Muslim should follow law.

What is so called Muslim???????

Why u doubt these innocent Muslims??????

Cheer leading for china is ok.......................but don't sell your soul :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom