What's new

China keen to sell indigenous combat helicopter to India

Stupid journalism. Most probably the colonel out of courtesy was forced to respond to a stupid question from a reporter (should be an Indian reporter) and the media had made it sensational.

Journalism is always meant to be stupid.

Why state the obvious ?

This is a welcome move by China, we buy it or not is a total different question.

haahahah joke of the day :D
Writing this ^^^ and still it is not of topic :woot:

If you read the article, it clearly says China has no customers except Paksiatn and some African nations.

Chine is DESPERATE to find more customers and who better than India which is the largest importer of weapon systems.

This move by China is sheer desperation and nothing else.

I partially agree with you , however will India sell its defense products to Pakistan if it fails to get any customer .... some countries are usually ticked off the checklist as potential customers due to hostility et all

I partially agree with you , however will India sell its defense products to Pakistan if it fails to get any customer .... some countries are usually ticked off the checklist as potential customers due to hostility et all

India-China relations not same as India-Pakistan.

India-China trade is currently at 60 billion USD and completely in China's favor and its only increasing every year.

And then Indians say that they don't troll..

On topic, why not? Have you ever heard it before that a potential enemy (at least to say so) is offering to arm its counter part. It is in goodwill. Doesn't matter even if they want to make money as the matter of fact is that everyone wants to do that only..

1000c1x.jpg

1000c5x.jpg

1000c7x.jpg

1000c3x.jpg

Tell me, which countries is Customers of India's weapons? You eyes only money for paying.
I found that most Indians is nothing but Ignorant ridicule. So I finally understand this reason why China never see India as a threat. China are false reports about India.
Continue to do so, I'm glad to see these. :yahoo:

Those copters look damn good to me. As for being inferior, I think China has come a long way. Their tech surpasses us regarding Heli's just look at the tail rotor

I think we just wanted to insult China by inviting them--and then calling it substandard junk :rofl:

Then its cheap thing to do on our part.

This not the first time Chinese mentioned a desire or willingness to sell India military products.

Can anyone tell what is the max altitude Chinese helicopters can reach?

Back
Top Bottom