What's new

China lacks innovative skills and freedom found in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a very simple question really. Look at the scientific papers they file. They file a boat load but majority of them are crap. they don't get cited …

What china is know for, is their tendency to cheat the sample pool in many stats they conduct- and then they provide us these falsified data- all just to make china look much better ( it's image)

Bottom Line: folks- If a country does not trust or have faith and confidence in it's own citizens ability to handle " WORDS" in the free press. Do you really think they don't know the " real intellect" of their own citizenry?

Imagine in the US, Pakistan, Europe, India they ( govt)came and told you guys tomorrow . We are taking away your right to free press and now are controlling all media through Govt media. Would you guys not go... "do you think I'm too dumb to handle a free press and " just words" within it"?

It's a very simple question really. Look at the scientific papers they file. They file a boat load but 90% of them are crap. they on't get cited …

what china is know for is to cheat the samples in many stats they provide us. all just to make china look much better ( image)

Come on folks- If a country does not trust or have faith and confidence in it's own citizens ability to handle " WORDS" in the free press. Do you really think they don't know the " real intellect" of their own citizenry?

we sent men to the space,built our space station,sent world class submersible to the bottom of the sea.built fastest computer in the world...how many counntries can do those and have those scientific achievements?can India do?

Most of the Chinese Computer Science grads I have met from the top universities have very good problem solving skills and logic.

haha,waiting is the best virtue and maybe the only virtues of Indians.they never work hard and try to build up their country,they just like to wait.waiting for a windfall.

ohh i guess we were the second fastest growing major economy in the world after china. the difference is just 1.5-2%. just to let u know we work hard. anyways china has 460 million still living less than 2 $ according to report in 2011

there is a difference btw indian and chinese growth trajectory. chinese aim to achieve global dominance as soon as possible even though they r practically building a country on fake money just like japan did for 30 yrs. now japan tries to grow its economy by 1% it slaps and shrinks by 0.1%. u guys will achieve global dominance for sure but once u achieve it ur govt will slow it down immediately. chinese ppl dont know abt this bcoz economists in china are not allowed to speak it openly. but as a canadian enterprenour i know whats going on.

india on the other hand india believes that we r poor so we need to maintain high growth rates for a very long time. so we maintaining debts 50-60% with out letting it go high.

we sent men to the space,built our space station,sent world class submersible to the bottom of the sea.built fastest computer in the world...how many counntries can do those and have those scientific achievements?can India do?

No India in not good in copy paste skillset what china has...:azn:

China's space program was aided by the Russians from day one.

No India in not good in copy paste skillset what china has...:azn:

cause you can't,US copies Germany's and Japanese copies US,everyone copies everyone in this world the only problem is you 've got to be good enough to copy something complicated,out of 200 countries in this world,only very few countries can,India is certainly not one of them.

great china has repeated some american achievements of early 1960.

cause you can't,US copies Germany's and Japanese copies US,everyone copies everyone in this world the only problem is you 've got to be good enough to copy something complicated,out of 200 countries in this world,only very few countries can,India is certainly not one of them.

loll i guess we have become a 2 trillion economy like a joke and also investing close to 50 bill in r&d for fun. have the worlds 3rd largest pharma market and most innovative and 2nd fastest growing car market.

China and Russian fell out in the early 60's,That's half a century ago.

but the problem is:can you?

we built a nuke sub on our own. a nuke sub is more complex than a simple manned mission. yes we r working on and we will achieve it by 2015. i have no doubts. project has been given national importance so it has to be done

loll i guess we have become a 2 trillion economy like a joke and also investing close to 50 bill in r&d for fun. have the worlds 3rd largest pharma market and most innovative and 2nd fastest growing car market.

you guess,haha,ok,wait,i think i can provide details figures about the gap bw the two countries.

China and Russian fell out in the early 60's,That's half a century ago.

but the problem is:can you?

In 1994, Russia sold some of its advanced aviation and space technology to the Chinese. In 1995 a deal was signed between the two countries for the transfer of Russian Soyuz spacecraft technology to China. Included in the agreement was training, provision of Soyuz capsules, life support systems, docking systems, and space suits.

China has used Russian technology and still does to this day.

we built a nuke sub on our own. a nuke sub is more complex than a simple manned mission. yes we r working on and we will achieve it by 2015. i have no doubts

we did that decades ago.and we have new ones coming out almost every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom