What's new

China Losing ‘South China Sea Battle’

You Viet boy are helpless, every time you open your mouth you call people liars and robbers without substantiations. And when others bring you proofs you call them liars again.

The diplomatic note was written on September 14 and was publicized on Nhan Dan newspaper (Vietnam) on September 22, 1958.

When the North invaded the South, she staked a claim on all southern land. So anything she signed away she has to responsible, and besides those islands weren't hers to begin with, a signature was merely an admission of not making any future claims. In another word the government of VN had an agreement with China that she will not claim those islands that she agreed that were belong to China. It has nothing to do with the ill fated South Vietnam government.

Geneva agreement signed 1954 by China and North Vietnam. Vietnam divided in two States with 17 pararell. Islands is under control of South Vietnam, then North Vietnam don't have rights to do any thing related to our South Vietnamese Islands. Islands is belong to South Vietnamese. It's clear.

reference to the Claim of China 1958
, PM PVD stated only that North Vietnam respected 12 miles of coastline of China. China lies about the nature of this letter.
Officially, North Vietnam could say only that they support South Vietnamese people in struggle to get out Ngo Dinh Diem dictatorship and his family members. Ngo Dinh Diem, who refused general election to re-unitify Vietnam, it must be done in 1956 following to the terms and conditions of Geneva Agreement.
China can not show any evident for such kind of irregal agreement by verbal talking. In Vietnam we have a story (or rumor) that by the meeting with Ho CM, Mao TD said that China will hand back to Vietnam Guangxi and Guangdong.
After China forcibly occupied the Paracel Islands in January 1.1974, in Declared on 14.02.1974, the Government of Republic of Vietnam stated: "Paracels and Spratlys are inseparable parts of the country of South Vietnam" and "the right to all part of its sovereignty over the islands". Statement concluded "do not give up sovereignty''.

covnch1.jpg

http://http://www.sugia.vn/index.php?mod=news&cpid=230&nid=273&view=detail

Turkey= usually roasted, is a centerpiece during thanksgiving dinner.

It is Turkiye, not the thanksgiving dinner chicken, you Pinoys don't even know how to make a proper insult with your keyboard, then let alone the real battlefield which is too much for you guys. :coffee:

Geneva agreement signed 1954 by China and North Vietnam. Vietnam divided in two States with 17 pararell. Islands is under control of South Vietnam, then North Vietnam don't have rights to do any thing related to our South Vietnamese Islands. Islands is belong to South Vietnamese. It's clear.

reference to the Claim of China 1958
, PM PVD stated only that North Vietnam respected 12 miles of coastline of China. China lies about the nature of this letter.
Officially, North Vietnam could say only that they support South Vietnamese people in struggle to get out Ngo Dinh Diem dictatorship and his family members. Ngo Dinh Diem, who refused general election to re-unitify Vietnam, it must be done in 1956 following to the terms and conditions of Geneva Agreement.
China can not show any evident for such kind of irregal agreement by verbal talking. In Vietnam we have a story (or rumor) that by the meeting with Ho CM, Mao TD said that China will hand back to Vietnam Guangxi and Guangdong.
After China forcibly occupied the Paracel Islands in January 1.1974, in Declared on 14.02.1974, the Government of Republic of Vietnam stated: "Paracels and Spratlys are inseparable parts of the country of South Vietnam" and "the right to all part of its sovereignty over the islands". Statement concluded "do not give up sovereignty''.

covnch1.jpg

http://http://www.sugia.vn/index.php?mod=news&cpid=230&nid=273&view=detail

The best thing you Viets can do is to write those fictional crap stories.

BTW, even the link doesn't work. :coffee:

@EastSea

In Vietnam we have a story (or rumor) that by the meeting with Ho CM, Mao TD said that China will hand back to Vietnam Guangxi and Guangdong.

I must say you have very good imaginations and is entertaining to read your posts.

reference to the Claim of China 1958, PM PVD stated only that North Vietnam respected 12 miles of coastline of China.

If what you say is true then why there was a need for a diplomatic paper? Isn't every country has a 12 mile coast line? BTW there is a rumor China has the other copy of the diplomatic paper and was shown to your leaders.

Says the American P*ssy who is Licking the Chinese now. The same Chinese Kicked your A*s before and you had to shamefully leave your Land and Run away for refuge to Jews :lol:

China had 80,000 Soldiers, while India had 10,000.

Indian Killed: 1700, Chinese Killed: 800.

So For Every Indian Soldier Killed, 5 Chinaman were Butchered. :lol:

1 Indian = 5 Chinese. :lol:

@ Topic.

I Recommend the same.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...troyers-transferred-vietnam-philliphines.html

Nope, a kill ratio is a simple ratio of kills to kills. Your calculation is a per capita kill count which is meaningless.

Peace of mind, my Chinese friends! We will respect the territorial waters 12 nautical miles from the coast of China, Like the letter of the former PM North VN Phạm Văn Đồng.
But of course, it must be a real beach, not in your imagination.

It is Turkiye, not the thanksgiving dinner chicken, you Pinoys don't even know how to make a proper insult with your keyboard, then let alone the real battlefield which is too much for you guys. :coffee:

It's a joke just like the China=paper tiger and India=paper mouse. You seem so very serious not to laugh at that. No wonder you are already pissed off with the standoff at Panatag shoal that you cannot test the firepower of your mighty PLAN.

We know what was the fate of communist country who tried to occupy others land and threaten small countries . That happened in 1991 and we may expect similar collapse before 2025 . In India we have Chinese servers who serve noodles . So whats the big deal in that ? I can see pro Nazis are very much happy with that video . They love the video so much that they cant stop posting in thread which has no relation to it .

This video is not from me. But from a famous Indian director who believe that being a superpower means that a country should have lots of white servants and beggars. So don't blame me, blame the video. The reason i keep on posting this is to see if any Indians would condemn the video. So far, i haven't seen any.

This video is not from me. But from a famous Indian director who believe that being a superpower means that a country should have lots of white servants and beggars. So don't blame me, blame the video. The reason i keep on posting this is to see if any Indians would condemn the video. So far, i haven't seen any.

If he is a famous Indian director, can you please name him?

His name is Upendra. He is a famous Kannada film director.

It seems he is very famous among Chinese T community.. As an Indian, have not even heard his name and it seems he is an actor from regional movies.. He made a work of fiction and no wonders it caught the eyes of all the Chin Ts..

So Tell me one thing genius, do you believe in Star wars? Or do you thing Jackie Chan is the real super hero? Or you believe the videos on Black Jails are true?? such movies like the one Upendra produced are simple work of fiction which can not be considered as real unless you believe the below video as real too..

Please let me know if you think the above video reflects reality or not.. If you don't, we can give you a thousand more such fictional links.. A normal IQ man will not consider those as real same as he will not consider Upendra Kumar's movie as a fact or reality. Only delusional tools will use such videos as a weapon..

Last edited by a moderator:
The director wasnt the one to post the video in this thread . He didnt believe that . It was just a movie . Why would we condemn the video man? Its a movie . We should condemn the videos in which China was brutally murdering other people in war . Why dont you post such videos ? Or you want me to do that for you?

Back
Top Bottom