What's new

China made F-7BGI is ready for export Bangladesh, paint job is done

But China is capable of crossing chicken neck to shake hands with Bangladeshi officers....
sure china has more capability than that....but isnt it awkward that you depend upon ur big brother for almost everything. i agree that sino bangla relations are in a very good shape, but does that mean that they will jump into ur rescue each and everytime. even if we consider china coming to banglaz rescue when the latter is sure to get gobbled up by power hungry india or china friendly burma, there must be countless of other instances when china wud show restraint....like the way it showed in 65, 71 and 99. so during those instances, even these F7BGs wont help much.
Jf17s or second hand f16s wud be very good for bdesh (depends on the BAF budget thoh) as it cud familiarize with them in less numbers before starting to induct 4th gen fighters in their inventory in large nos.

and last but not the least imo, china has better things to do than wage a war with india to shake hands with bangla officers.

well no tax on dreaming. Good luck
You seem to be annoyed by your neighbor getting a 3gen fighters.......what is that insecure coming from? Might BD want LCA if you could quote it less price with same competitive specification with JF17. Oops, I forget you still need Russian help in upgrading that old mig21, I promise at least J7BGI won't crash On daily basis if IAF accept the offer. Anyway,Wish LCA good luck.

Is it possible for you to send the specifications of the F-7BGI plane? The specifications should focus on the following:

a) How many hard points are there, five or seven?

b) What is the type of engine and what is its HP?

c) If it is a BVR capable plane then will it use SD-10 missiles? Different BVRs have different ranges. How many km of range this BVR has?

d) Is it a Mach 2.0 plane or above it?

e) F-7s are single engine plane. How about BGI?

f) What is the climbing rate (m/s) of BGI?

If you can lay hand on these information and others please post them for us to know. I have heard BGI avionics are quite superior than those of BG. Can you point out these improvements, also? Thanks.

now you talking bs and trolling. you are reported

Why are you so angry with a Chinese because his country has been selling weapons to your neighbour who is upset that you have surrounded it with 300,000 troops all round the year.

Same Indians does not see Bangladesh as a friend at wartime nor Bangladesh is capable of do so.

Do not worry about a weak Bangladesh. However, in case of a war between Pakistan and India, a neutral BD may be alerted by the prospect of a war and may take its troops near the border. So, please tell me what an Indian general would do in reaction to that situation.

I was surprised for it was from a Indian.how is going of your LCA and Arjun?
LCA and arjun is going like a snail in the rain.
now that u r happy with my statement...can u please say wats wrong with my line there. wat i wanted to say that jf17 is an awesome plane which comes in a good price. so y not go for the kill rather than stick to the bullock carts when mercs are zooming by.
and for your kind info sir, i am sure there are other fighters in indian inventory except LCA and Arjun (its a tank btw and not a fighter aircraft).
and please explain y its so suprising since it came from an indian.....u see our malnutritions has clogged our brains.it wud be a great gesture of kindness on ur part if u help.
thanks

You seem to be annoyed by your neighbor getting a 3gen fighters.......what is that insecure coming from? Might BD want LCA if you could quote it less price with same competitive specification with JF17. Oops, I forget you still need Russian help in upgrading that old mig21, I promise at least J7BGI won't crash On daily basis if IAF accept the offer. Anyway,Wish LCA good luck.
problem reading English ? See my above posts and read them again and again till it gets in your skull. I was telling bd should go for jf-17 4th genration instead of f-7 a 3rd gen fighter. you have no Idea how many crashes happens in plaaf because your controled media tells you nothing and keeps your brain washed. ARJUN IS ALREADY IN IA RUNING ON RAJSTHANI SANDS. LCA IS FLYING TOO NO ACCIDENTS IN MORE THEN 3000 flights all (which are around 15 I guess) flying high in sky. Time to wakeup and smell coffee.

Does this mean that the even the Bangladeshis feel that the chinese copy of Mig21 is better than JF17??

Why are you so angry with a Chinese because his country has been selling weapons to your neighbour who is upset that you have surrounded it with 300,000 troops all round the year.

lol jammti's always talk cute. Son it was me who was telling bd should go for 4th gen.instead of 3rdgen. Cause price not differce much. ( 5-8 million).

problem reading English ? See my above posts and read them again and again till it gets in your skull. I was telling bd should go for jf-17 4th genration instead of f-7 a 3rd gen fighter. you have no Idea how many crashes happens in plaaf because your controled media tells you nothing and keeps your brain washed. ARJUN IS ALREADY IN IA RUNING ON RAJSTHANI SANDS. LCA IS FLYING TOO NO ACCIDENTS IN MORE THEN 3000 flights all (which are around 15 I guess) flying high in sky. Time to wakeup and smell coffee.
dude dont sweat on .... its completely useless. their point is F7BGI is the best plane for BANGLA AF. any other POV is blasphemous. let them have their way....when their planes rain out of the skies then they can go for the newer ones.

a) How many hard points are there, five or seven? Seven, 6 under wing and 1 under belly

b) What is the type of engine and what is its HP? WP13f

c) If it is a BVR capable plane then will it use SD-10 missiles? Different BVRs have different ranges. How many km of range this BVR has? BVR and HOTAS capable with SD10, 50 km plus BVR range.

d) Is it a Mach 2.0 plane or above it?2.0 mach

e) F-7s are single engine plane. How about BGI? Single engine

f) What is the climbing rate (m/s) of BGI?200m per second plus

For your reference

Do not worry about a weak Bangladesh. However, in case of a war between Pakistan and India, a neutral BD may be alerted by the prospect of a war and may take its troops near the border. So, please tell me what an Indian general would do in reaction to that situation.

well if bd had Marsian technology. I don't talk about question which comes with if. Peace

Back
Top Bottom